The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guy117

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:50 am

Blans removes his cloak.
"Plant those bombs, I'll hold them off."
He rushes off reaching a room that the troops will have to pass through first before reaching the engine room, he waits by the door waiting for first on to try to get through.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:53 am

Seeing the door closed and locked, they begin bashing up against it."let us in and we'll kill you both quickly!"

Scarlet climbs up to the designated spot, her claws dug into the metal as she slams a weird some like thing into the engine and tapping a few buttons on it."It's set!"

Alumia begins making it rain electricity on the kitsunes. Bullets, magic bullets, spears, and magic begin flying past the two of them.

The sniper quickly turns and raised her weapon up, expecting Ix to swing it's blade at her. The goggles over her eyes lifting up.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:56 am

Ix is soon coming over the edge of the sniper's tower, now at the top with her, swinging its body and kicking the sniper across the gut as it climbs up over the edge. It used its sword and claws to simply scale the side of the flat building...
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:04 am

The sniper staggers back, grabbing the grip of her rifle and pulling it out to reveal a combat knife."Your the mute freak everyone's talked about. Come on, show me what you've got!" She says swinging at Ix's mask.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:09 am

Gladius flies over the enemies, letting Alumia take out the others with her magic.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:10 am

"Yes just come on in..."
He steps back a bit, expecting them to blow up the door.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:13 am

There's a brief moment when the knife connects, and the Hazuit recoils back as the blade slices through the leather easily, and cuts the creature's slightly exposed face, across the snout but below the eyes horizontally. There's a moment when Ixtli looks up, and its blue eyes can be seen shining with fury from under its mask. Suddenly, it stands up straight, growling.
"Fine." it says, as it lunges forward, grabbing the sniper by both her arms, and picking her up with surprising strength, slamming her against the nearby concrete fixtures. It's grip begins to tighten, almost to the point of being able to snap the sniper's wrists. If the sniper was going to free herself, she was going to have to act, and quick.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:21 am

The kitsune sniper struggles before using one of her tails to pull the pin of a flash bang connected to her waist, a brilliant flash of white light firing off.

Alumia is laughing maniacally as she begins throwing spears of lightning down at the kitsunes? Who have begun retreating towards the ship. Atleast she's having fun.

Scarlet nods to Blans, getting herself ready for the assault. Soon enough there's a beeping coming from the door as a charge blows it open. A hail of gunfire and magic flying in past the two.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:29 am

Gladius laughs as well, for both their amusement.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 am

With a snarl, the creature uses one of its hands to cover its eyes from the flash, but remains its grip on one of her arms, trying to twist it in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:36 am

After the blast clears, Blans grabs the first soldier he sees by his face. His arm glows as he slams him to the ground causing an explosion around him.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:43 am

Scarlet runs past him."No time to fight! Let's go!" She calls out running on all fours towards the way they came in.

The kitsune does the unthinkable, when hir vision returns, she's still holding the sniper's arm. but it's not attached to her body anymore. There's little left but a trail of blood. That vanishes to the west.

Alumia blinks as a magic missile slams into the two of them, knocking them down towards the ground. And knocking the wolf dragon out
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:54 am

Ix blinks a few times, and frowns, and throws the arm over the tower, starting to trail after the blood. The scent was overbearing...But Ixi was trying to stave off its bloodrage, if not for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:55 am

Gladius slams into the ground next to Alumia, heavily dazed in shock. His health reads critical. 5%
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:00 am

The blast should give them a big enough distraction to get away.
"Yeah let's go."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:02 pm

"Let's hope the others are doing as well as we are." Scarlet says already ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 3:44 pm

"They'll be fine, they're as good as we are."
Blans stays in the back to intercept any attacks from the enemy
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Gladius groans in pain, and slowly gets to his feet, before scooping up Alumia and carrying her over his backside as he attempts to walk to safety.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Ixtli stops as it spots Gladius and Alumi from a distance, and with a small growl, abandons the blood trail...It had scared her off, that was enough. The creature hurries down the tower, hopping over the edge and slides down the side to go assist its allies.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:19 pm

Alumia slowly sits up, holding her head. Having been concussed from the explosion."Ow...owowo...I'm ok guys..." she says casting a wide ranged healing spell over herself and Gladius. The retreating kitsunes all gather on their warship, getting ready to flee.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:20 pm

"Ah, thank you Alumia...I'm pleased you're okay." He says, looking back with a smile and taking her paw. "Let's get going. We'll rendezvous with the others. I believe the kitsunes are in retreat."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:22 pm

It's about that time when Ixi approaches the two of them, forgetting that its mask is cut somewhat open. Relieved to see them both okay, it simply nods in affirmation.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:39 pm

"Scarlet, Blans...everyone meet back up at the ship. Wait until they are out of the atmosphere before detonating it."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:49 pm

Gladius nods. "Of course. Would you like me to carry you there?" he offers.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:03 am

"Please and thanks, I'll keep up something to keep us blended in. Ix, hop on."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:06 am

The Hazuit does as instructed, hopping onto the dragon's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next