The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:32 am

"So you guys see anything?" Asks asks pulling out a pair of binoculars."wait...I'm seeing troops in the city...not many civilians."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:25 pm

"Maybe we won't have to worry about upsetting Zilla to much then since there aren't many civilians to get in the way."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Gladius closes his eyes. "Hm, yes...I do sense a large hostile presence...but we need to make sure civilians don't get caught in the crossfire."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Civvies or not, Ixi wouldn't mind chopping them up. The group knows this very well by now.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Which Gladius looks her way with concern. "Ixi?"
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm

"Ixi, try to take it easy here. Even though I do admit killing everything in sight is fun we're trying to keep some sort of decency here."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:26 pm

"If it goes into a frenzy, we'll put her down. Our priority right now is getting the Kits off the planet...I see their battle cruiser over there. We need to get them to flee..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 pm

The Hazuit seems to acknowledge their concerns, and moves on ahead. Ixtli knew, oh yes it did, it knew they had, without a doubt, a tiny bit of hesitation regarding its motives. Nonetheless, the creature points ahead, moving in first, focused on their objective.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:22 pm

"Understood Alumia. Also I can fly if anyone wishes to ride me." He says. Could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 7:12 pm

"Everyone hold...Ix, stay hidden but scout out the area and give us exact numbers please. Blans, scarlet, you two set some explosives in the engine room of that cruiser. Glad, me you and Ix will clear the town."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 7:26 pm

He nods. "Of course...and Gladius, please." He says, chuckling a tad. Not the nickname type, mister space/time dragon.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 7:26 pm

"Sounds like a plan. Let's head out Scarlet."
He then makes his way to the cruiser, activating his cloak when he passes more exposed areas.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 7:57 pm

"Sounds like a fun plan." She says grinning evily as she slips away to follow him. She straying low her natural coloring acting as camo.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:05 pm

The Hazuit gallops ahead, using its countless years of stalking experience to stay close to shadows at all times, its semi-gray fur helping a little...Ixtli's Sneak leveled up to 96!
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:25 pm

Alumia looks down at her comm at the surrounding map before nodding."Alright...we have their locations. Guns free." She says heading out towards the city
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Gladius nods, swirling a distorted bubble of space in his claw
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 pm

She blinks before grabbing Gladius and pulling him behind a rocket. The dirt exploding in the spot he was in."Sniper! Ix, church tower!" She calls waving her hand, casting a defensive shield over the others
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:05 pm

"Ack...thanks for the save, Alumia." Gladius says.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:01 am

Ix dashes head on for the sniper tower, diving behind various cover, until it approaches the entrance, and kicks it down.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:03 am

And to move things along Scarlet heads for the engine room quietly doing her best to stay hidden as she keeps her ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:12 am

Gladius casts a spacial barrier around the three. "This should help mask our appearance at long ranges. We wont have to fear snipers."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:16 am

Blans stays behind her, waiting to hold them off in case they are found. They seem to be in the clear so far.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:32 am

Sirens begin going off on the ship as they are detected. The sound of incoming troops floods the engine rooms.

The sniper rolls onto her back and aims at the hatch door, having heard Ix kick it down. The staircase is lined with claymores to keep anyone from coming up.

"Right, we need to get there fast." Alumia says hopping onto Gladias' back and unsheathing her sword."let's go! I'll keep us protected!"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:38 am

Ix notices the claymores, and quietly thinks on the best way up...Suddenly, there's a thumping sound at the side of the tower, followed by a constant *shink!* *shink!* *shink!*
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:43 am

Gladius quickly takes to the skies, and zooms in to rendezvous with the others.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:50 am

Blans removes his cloak.
"Plant those bombs, I'll hold them off."
He rushes off reaching a room that the troops will have to pass through first before reaching the engine room, he waits by the door waiting for first on to try to get through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next