The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War Empty
PostSubject: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:39 am

Guardians. Officially a mercenary group who have, in recent years, become more of a peacekeeping force. Why would a mercenary group hold such a role? Well the Guardians are the largest multi species group in existence, backed by many. However years ago, they stuck to their more "fighter for hire" kind of ways. When their feats became more well known, they gained more support, more members, more technology, more power. Soon no one become one of their targets and in a way, their very existence kept peace. That is until the Guardian Kitsune War. Here the war loving kitsunes bent on universal conquest were able to amass a force way larger and more powerful than anyone had seen. They carried out their conquest with little intervention as long as they kept to non guardian race planets. However this little deal did not last very long and they soon began to invade planets of guardian races. The Guardians thought of trying diplomacy one last time but were more than ready to deal with this threat. One of their most effective plans was the use of concealed agents. These incredibly powerful beings volunteered to be placed in a few key planets and kept in stasis until absolutely necessary. These few agents now lay hidden and dormant behind enemy lines. Even in their stasis they can see important events through their "dreams" and all eyes are on the diplomatic meeting being carried out. Should one thing go wrong and hell breaks loose, these agents will show that something worse than hell can break loose...

Name:
Species:
Characteristics (Appearance, Powers, etc.)
Bio:

Characters will all start out on separate planets all seeing a final negotiation between the Guardians and Kitsunes. They will all meet up sometime later. Think of it as an extended intro for them all.

Last edited by Guy117 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:46 am

Name: Gladius Esquire
Species: Alpha-Drake form
Characteristics (Appearance, Powers, etc.) (Vague appearance purposefully since ref should be done within a day or two) A bipedal drake with large wings, capable of living for eternity. Utilizes special abilities such as Lifeaura (can absorb damage to an extent, and only usable for a short time), Time/Space bending (toned down from pretty much total control for balance reasons stuff such as temporarily speeding allies or slowing enemies), and enhanced intellect.
Bio: A being of enigmatic origins, Gladius is one of a kind, and despite his vast knowledge, he seems to prefer the more simple life. He's definately smart, but chooses to display a calm demeanor, modest at nature, and nice to those who treat him likewise. He may control a large amount of power, but he never felt the need to use it.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:47 am

Name: "IXTLI"

Species: I'm calling them the Hazuit.

Extra info about the Hazuit: Adult average height can range from 5 to 9 foot tall, and a weight of 220 to 650, depending on the region they came from on their home planet. Body is coated in a mixture of soft fur and downy feathers. It's often argued if they are a race of birds, or canines. Spilling blood is easily the worst thing to do around a Hazuit; While they don't actually feast on it for survival, the taste alone is enough to send them into a craze. Their average lifespan is calculated to be from 2000 to 5000 years; They aren't considered adults until at least 1300 years old. They reproduce very, very slowly too, to the point that there are only about 16,000 in the entire universe.

Characteristics: Androgynous. Expresses little emotion, which is hard to do with a large, old-world like apothecary mask over its face in the first place. Cold to others most of the time, but works with deadly precision. Uses a simple blade made by its own hand. Very simple, self-taught technique, with no flashy moves.

Bio: Ixtli is considered, and argued, far and wide, to either be a master at the sword, or a complete novice. It's hard to tell, given that it has no particular tricks; Ixtli's motto seems to be if it can be hit or it bleeds, it can die or be destroyed in some way. The masked sword-creature is known to be violent, for little reason other than, because it can. A truly dangerous monster...Or, a valuable asset?
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 am

Name: Alumia
Age: 999999999999999(kidding, about 78, like 25 in human years)
Species: Sernian Drakfokian
Characteristics: Alumia stands around seven feet tall from horns to paw. Drakfokian are a noble race of scholars who are said to descendants of True Dragons(more than likely false tales) anyways, Alumia, like all Drakfokian is a bipedal hybrid of a canine and some sort of scaled beast. As she has two horns on her head, and a nice pair of green slit-pupil typed eyes. Mostly dark bluish type fur covers her body, with an undercoat of scales that extends to her hands where the fur stops and the scales become dominant. Same goes with her digigrade style legs and her tail. Said tail is actually semi-special, as at the end of Drakfokian tails are sharp blades made of a hardened bone.

Bio:Drakfokian, as stated before, are natural born scholars. Having the tendency to have pretty high intelligence, these beings use elemental abilities and spells as their primary way of fighting. So, naturally, Alumia is the same way. Low physical defense and attack in exchange for high skill power and defense. Still, this girl is energetic, optimistic, and can prove to be lethal if necessary. She also likes hamburgers...like a lot.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Name: Scarlet Solara
Species: Loosely translates to Timber Wolf (Not the same as earth's)
Characteristics: Her species is an anthro like wolf species her fur able to become spiky and hard like tree bark, the fur on her back being more spiky then her belly fur when this occurs. Her fur on her back is a green that fades into a brown belly. Hey eyes being yellow and pupiless. Though she has traits that make her different then a wolf. Her tail is more like a bushy cat tail and her body shape is more lithe. The males mostly having bulky body shapes. Her hair is leaf like but dark red and pulled back in a ponytail. The species's main diet is meat though it's rumored they can live off just sunlight and water in harsh times.
Bio: Born on a world without oceans, just fresh water rivers, ponds and lakes and massive trees she's quite at home in more temperate climates. Growing up she loved to climb trees and later on this proved to be a useful skill as a guardian. She's fast and her weapon of choice is a short scimitar like weapon.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Name: Blans

Species: Grod (An apex predator species who were once conquerors but saw the benefit of working with the Guardians. Feared for their horrific past of brutality, they have quite a bad reputation. Knowledge of what their bodies can naturally do turns most away. They have since tried to make amends for they have done and have become a more respectable race, yet their instincts do come out from time to time.)

Characteristics: The Grod were naturally made to be incredibly efficient killers. Standing at an average of 7 feet tall and weighing around 270 pounds, they are already a force to be reckoned with. However they have many more natural abilities. Though they do not naturally control any elemental magic, they are able to a limited but still significant degree manipulate matter around them, moving things around and even completely tear apart a weakened foe. They are also able to eat anything given enough time which really placed them on top of the food chain. However most now are quite ashamed of the savageness their bodies show and chose to represent their bodies in a different light. Covering themselves in bright extravagant armor, their appearance is comparable to a holy knight. Blans is no different, wearing a glorious set of full body armor that looks like marble, gold, and covered with emerald like jewels. Of course the actual material is a lot more durable. Thought the Grod do hold their natural abilities with some contempt at the same time they are very proud about it when their natural killing ability is needed. Many do not use weapons and the few that do, like Blans heavily modify it to be like another part of their body. Blans has a highly customisable sword which he can move with his mind using his matter manipulation abilities.

Bio: Blans has been in the Guardians quite a while now. In fact, no one really knows much about him before he joined. He has displayed an unnatural talent that surpasses even others of his race, some even saying that he can see the future from how successful he is, leading him to be put under investigation several times but so far nothing malicious has come up. His reasons for joining are also unknown and his methods can be gruesome at times but he has been so useful that the Guardians don't bother to question him. Despite this he is surprisingly quite an upbeat guy which further dumbfounds people as to his intentions.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Hidden away from all eyes, buried on obscurity you lie in stasis. How long has it been, years? Decades? It did not matter, you volunteered for this, you saw the importance this mission could have and now before you will see exactly the reason this mission came to be. You are able to channel through several different video feeds, made available to you so that you can be kept up to date on what was happening out there. At first, they felt like dreams, then it just felt like you were the cameras themselves. On different planets, in similar situations, lie 4 other elite agents who you are connected to and can freely converse with.
All eyes are on a current diplomatic meeting between your employers and a potential enemy. You don't recognize any of the diplomats nor care, for deep inside, you know that this is your final day in stasis. You here the voice of one of your fellow agents. One named Blans. His unusually friendly personality sometimes helps pass the time.
"Let's place our bids here. I bet 500 gald that it'll take just 10 minutes tops for shit to hit the fan."

Last edited by Guy117 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 pm

On another planet, one more arid and dry, a tall blue drake stands in his stasis tube, examining the scene in his head. "I would hope it does not come to that, but that is why we're here." Comes the calm voice of none other than Gladius.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 pm

"Zillow seems on edge...not to mention Arctica seems just about ready to destroy them all. I put down another 250, says the wolf woman kills them." Another voice says, a feminine but strong one.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:01 pm

"I doubt that. I'll put 300 on it taking 20 minutes and it being a guardian that ruins the peace talks." Comes another voice the timber wolf replies from her position on a forested plant.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:17 pm

A simple breath can be heard from their fifth, and most silent member. It seems to just listen to their bids, silently going over in its head a great many plans of different situations it may find itself in.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:21 pm

"Must you dwell on bidding on violence?" Gladius asks, letting out a sigh. "Our goal is to observe protect."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:36 pm

"Come on. You know this is going to go south real quick. Alright I know you all hate hearing her but I don't need anyone missing any details on what exactly we're supposed to do. E.M.A. go over mission brief."
Soon an A.I. voice comes up.
"Certainly...one moment."
It's the Pokken adviser's voice ^_^
"Agents have been strategically placed in planets, most likely to be occupied by the Kitsune Empire due to mineral abundance or strategic advantage, in the next few years. Should the empire show continued aggression towards the Guardians, agents will be release and tasked to draw away the attention of the empire, to deter an immediate full scale invasion, by any means necessary. Agents shall disrupt their operations which shall draw the attention of the empire, then shall rendezvous at pre determined coordinates where they shall continue intervention until further orders."
"So in short, give them a reason not to completely focus on assaulting the Ark or any other high value locations. Once we find out their sending people our way, we get out, meet up and head somewhere else. Just fucking around with them until our guys back home get the time they need. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:46 pm

"We've heard that many times we shouldn't need to hear it again. Honestly what is wrong with some bets? It is simply a way to pass time."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:51 pm

"It's just protocol Scarlet. I've worked with enough forgetful people to know not to take any chances."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:56 pm

"In a way he's right and oh check the stream! The kitsunes drew their weapons!" Alumia Interupts, Zilla seems to have flipped the table over and backed away from them. The blue wolf holding her staff out, a protective shield around the two.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:01 pm

"Well that's grand." Gladius says, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:13 pm

"It looks as if we'll needed after all. Pity I had half hoped I wouldn't have to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 pm

There is a light sigh from Ixtli, and it begins to move about a little, clutching onto what can hardly be called a sword. If anything, it's more of a sharpened piece of metal, with no guard or hilt to hold on with, save a thinly wrapped end with military-grade gauze wrapping.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:21 pm

"Well, anything to stretch my wings." Gladius can be heard saying.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:24 pm

"Least we can get out of these damn capsules now...oh oh! She killed one! Come on! I want my money! Get the rest!" She can be heard cheering as she watches both of their bosses start fighting back
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:35 pm

"Yeah I would love to go for a good run....Well guess that means we'll be getting our cue soon then."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:34 am

"I'm ready." Gladius says. "I wish to be free of this container...to do my part."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:51 am

Soon the rest of the Kitune forces charge at the Guardian representatives and the feed cuts out.
"There you have it. The war has begun. Let's do what we're here to do."
Annoying A.I. voice comes up again.
"Prerequisites have been met. Releasing from stasis."
Things black out for a moment for everyone before they are popped back with full control of their bodies as their stasis tubes open.
"Everyone take it easy for a moment. Your bodies haven't moved for a while you know."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:04 am

Alumia falls out and onto the ground coughing." I-I didn't think it would be this bad...Ema, how long have we been in stasis...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next