The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:06 am

The Hazuit does as instructed, hopping onto the dragon's back.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:09 am

Gladius nearly stumbles. "Mmph...I'm not used to carrying two individuals." He comments, as he is only a bit bigger than the two. He takes slow, but steady steps, making soft pattering of the ground with his feet as he goes.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:35 am

"Alright we're heading back now glad to hear everything went okay on your side." Scarlet replies picking up her pace.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:02 am

"Ok...is an understatement," she says rubbing her head. The ship uncloaking itself.

The smell of that sniper is lingering around it...
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:16 am

Gladius sniffs the air. "Smell that?" He asks the others.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:20 am

This prompts Ixi to jump off, growling all the while. At last, its target!
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:43 am

"What is it? We're almost there. Hope it isn't anything too bad."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:33 am

Hopping off the dragon, Alumia staggers a bit and holds her head."Right...what's with beak face...?" She asks looking at the hazuit. Scarlet, meanwhile, skids to a stop next to them. Reaching up she clicks something as the ship reaches atmosphere. The kitsune warship soon exploding pretty quickly in one giant pink flash.

"See! That's what happens when magic engines overload!" She chirps, not noticing the lens flare flickering in the tree line, the sniper aimed at the wolf dragon lady. She's holding the sniper awkwardly as she continues to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:36 am

Being ever so alert, Ixtli suddenly barks at the group, dashing over towards Alumia to either protect her, or push her out of the way of the impending.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:07 am

Gladius is near Alumia as well...he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 pm

And the bullet smacks Ix across the shoulder, the sniper reloading, just before a piece of debris from the warship crashes into her spot.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:36 pm

"Ixi!" Gladius calls. "Damned coward...I will sniff it out..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:42 pm

Ixi goes down, with a resounding yelp, clutching at its shoulder where it was shot.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:07 pm

"I doubt she survived that. Look something landed on top of her. Let's get back to the ship and I'll get that bullet out of you Ixi I have smoke medical training."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Blans helps Ixi to the ship.
"You'll be alright, just a little flesh wound yeah?"

A familiar warrior appears by the sniper's spot. She smashes the debris apart with her staff, hoping the sniper survived. She then gets on her COMM, at least the kitsune version.
"It was them...don't worry, we'll deal with them."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:26 pm

"Right, everyone on!" Alumia calls picking up the it and carrying it onto the ship."Computer, engine start." She calls out as the ship turns on
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Gladius sits at his station. "Powering up hyperdrive core. All systems green."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Before long, Ixi is simply digging out the bullet, using its nails to pull it out, grunting all the while.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Scarlet slaps his hand having been getting the tools to pull it out. "What did I tell you?!" She snarls
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:06 pm

It simply ignores her, digging more and more into the wound, until it retrieves whats left of the bullet, tossing it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:06 pm

"All good then. Make the jump."
He then takes a seat and straps himself in.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:08 pm

And at that very moment Scarlet slaps something that burns like wildfire on the wound. Even the masked creature should who is used to pain feel some major sting.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:23 pm

"Ready for hyperjump. Coordinates?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Alumia goes to speak before Arctica comes over the radio."Return to base, we have someone here who will be joining you."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:28 pm

"Understood. Setting coordinates for Guardians headquarters."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:31 pm

"I wonder who that could be." Scarlet says surprised hearing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next