The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 3:42 pm

"Highly unlikely...the sniper, Susa Misiaka, manage to tear through Ix's magic aura like it was butter. Magic firearms aren't something to take likely, especially snipers. By itself the round will hurt but your magic aura will absorb the damage. But if the sniper used a sniping art or a charged shot, it'll take out a tank class guardian without so much as giving them a chance. But these abilities come at costs...Ix, when she approached you was she drained or weakened?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 3:47 pm

The Hazuit puts down her drink, standing up from the operation table.
"I want to say yes. She was going for a headshot, I'm sure, but something attacked or distracted her, right before she shot. That's how I lost my arm. A price to pay for my life, I'll take it."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 3:51 pm

"That's a good fact to know...we can use it to our advantage."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 3:53 pm

"I guess this means we need to be more on our guard then ever. Though honestly? I think we should all visit our families before we leave. After we eat of course I should of visited mine a lot sooner, family means a lot to us."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 3:58 pm

"I don't have family..." Gladius says softly.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:00 pm

"We have some time while Ix recovers and her new arm is being built. Anyways, I think we can take out the sniper if we bait one of her supercharged attacks. Ix, I'm afraid I can't let you take part in this little mission...I'm sorry but you may end up killing her." She says fixing her glasses."We need her alive for Intel. And...as it was my fault you were hurt, I fixed up your mask and upgraded it a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:02 pm

"I will volunteer to bait the attack." Gladius says.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:04 pm

"Oh NONONO, you me and scarlet aren't built to withstand an attack of devistating power. You'll be with scarlet on capture duty. I'll be providing Blans a protective barrier, as he can't withstand a shot if she manages to get it off."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:07 pm

"Fine, I understand." Ix says simply, sitting back down. She was steaming a little, but she'd live.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Gladius frowns a bit, but nods. "Yes Alumia...as you wish."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:21 pm

"It sounds like a good plan I have no problems with this at all. While we're here do we need anymore supplies aside from what we have?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:25 pm

"I can get what we need so no worries guys. Blans? If your done being a statue we can use some more input. ^_^ and sorry again Ix, I...just can't risk you trying to kill her. She'll be put on trial and if all goes well you'll get to finish the job of she's put to death."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:28 pm

"Alumia?"

Gladius takes her hand. "So, um, whats the plan then?" He asks. "Scarlet and I can definately go in for a capture...perhaps she can even ride on my back like you do."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:30 pm

"No thanks. To risky to be seen from the air. My talents are better suited to more ground or tree level. Besides this person is a sniper correct? You don't want to be in the air without any cover with one of those around. "
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 4:44 pm

"You make a point, but if Blans baits, we'll beable to close the gap much faster...then again, perhaps we should just stick to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 11:23 am

"OK we have a plan for the sniper but you know, the rest of them will likely be around too. My guess is that they are all as close to each other as we are."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 11:42 am

"Due to my Attunemnt with magical arts, I'm best suited for the staffed one."

-------

https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=356
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40