The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Ixtli is quick to break its cover by breaking into a sprint, and shortly after,the loud sheering sound of metal tearing through bone and soft flesh rings out, soaking both civvies and officals with the fluids loosed from a decapitated target. The blood splatters against the Hazuit's exposed body, and a low hiss can be heard from under its mask as its blood-crazed fury starts to really kick in.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:34 pm

"I'll have to take them out discreetly..." Gladius says, stepping into the mine and sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Grinning to herself she heads towards the machinery planning to follow it back to the shipping area. "This should be a piece of cake"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:29 pm

Alumia...takes the more fun approach."alright, I'll avoid any killing until AFTER they attack me." She raises her staff up, aiming at an empty ship she fires a Powerful flame spell destroying the ship in a nice big boom."oh too weak...still gotta recover some." She says stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 pm

It seems like this mine has been mostly excavated. The sounds of machinery can be very faintly heard, implying they are way deeper underground.

Scarlet can see a sizeable amount of workers harvesting the forest. The shipping yards on the opposite side of this area. Although there are few real military forces all these workers look like redneck types and are likely at least somewhat skilled with firearms.

The people of the city are stunned of course, before mass panic ensues. Even some of the more weaker minded cops are fleeing. However most of them do start to engage Ixtli, they seem very gruntish with only somewhat decent equipment.

The base is instantly put on high alert and a few guards are sent towards Alumia's location but it will take a bit of time for them to find her.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Gladius continues his trek deep underground, searching for any signs of life as he follows the noise of the machinery.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:00 pm

She grins and cracks her knuckles before easing forward slipping inside staying in the shadows. She planning to well blow the place up and preventing the wood and any other resources from leaving. Heading inside she quickly finds the oil used to keep the machines greased. She using the shadows to go undected.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:14 pm

The sword-wielding Guardian sneers at them from under the mask, licking its only-visable lips, before slipping forward, engaging the weak enemies. With almost no telegraph, attacks that flow and ebb like the wind and waters, the killer swings, slicing and dicing its way through its opposition. An arm, a leg, no, now three legs...Parts from foe and bystanders begin to pile up. The masked freak does not discriminate between innocents or enemy.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:35 pm

"I'm over here you over grown mangy mutts!" She fake sending fireballs up into the air, which crash back down onto the ships."Oops, I didn't mean to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Ixtli's enemies seen to back away, trying to regroup and likely call for reinforcements.

The squad of guards soon reach Alumia's location. They seem well equipped, but as stated before, they are inexperienced.

Gladius can soon find where they have dug to. There are massive veins and reserves of countless ores and minerals. The workers seem hardy but they are still only that, workers. There are likely to be a few more experience fighters among them though.

One of the workers seem to go try to get the oil, only to find that it isn't there. He of course doesn't really suspect anything bad and goes off to complain about someone misplacing it. Every little extra distraction counts.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:11 pm

Gladius slowly steps into the mining area, to try and pick out the hostiles from the civilians.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:16 pm

"Guys, I totally don't want to hurt you. So I will give you a single chance to....oh crap I totally forgot to turn my livestream on...I wonder if I still have subscribers..." she says poking at her com
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Deciding its done enough damage in this section of the city, Ixtli turns tail suddenly, and runs away into the crowds, bushy tail bobbing with each step.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:15 pm

She grins and starts to pour it around everything she can. Making sure to make sure the wood gets a strong doze before climbing up to the machinery and throwing some things into the gears to bring it to a stop. Once that's done she heads outside tossing a small weak fireball into the building and watching it catch fire.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:40 pm

A keen eye will reveal that a few of the miners has concealed weapons, likely the actual security force.

Some of the civilians try to stop it but are knocked right aside as it passes through. The police force gives chase but they don't seem to be catching up.

And of course as the building goes up in flames all the "what in tarnation? and sonufa bitch" phrases fly around as they all look for Scarlet.

One of the guard, probably the squad leader just scoffs at this.
"Funny one eh? Let's see you laugh after you're in pieces. Take her down."
They begin to open fire on her.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:41 pm

"And there's my targets." He says quietly, before he quickly blasts at them with a powerful fire.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:46 pm

She simply holds her hand up, the bullets stopping mid air. She smiles and taps something before a small orb of light appears above her head."Hi guys! It's been forever I know! But I'm back! See these kitsune douchebags? They want war! So they get it!" She swings her arm, the bullets spin mid-air before flinging out in all directions.

AliStarWolfDragon has begun broadcasting
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:52 pm

Scarlet is gone before they can spot her and heads for the logging machines to cause as much trouble as she can. She being more stealthy and preferring to avoid to much fighting.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:54 pm

To further confuse the chasing force, the creature sheathes its weapon across its back, and drops to all fours in a gallop, so that it can get low to the ground and therefore, more out of sight as it makes a sharp right down another crowded pathway, weaving in and out between the innocents, and finally slips into a store.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Gladius's target are instantly set ablaze, perishing within seconds. The real miners run for cover while the actual fighters return fire.

AliStarWolfDragon instantly gets half a million viewers watching, and the number just keeps going up. The chat room is of course exploding.
The bullets strike some of the squad, instantly killing them. They resort to close range fighting instead. Their melee prowess seems to emphasize how inexperienced they are.

The police force scatters around, only a few ending up in front of the store. They seem to have lost their target.

The woodworkers start to attempt to take out the fire.

In all of their situations, at least someone is calling for backup, which likely means their time has started. They can risk it and run further interference and cause the empire to redirect more forces after them.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:00 am

Gladius quickly takes to the skies and dives for those fighting back. Hes careful not to hurt civilians.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:12 am

Scarlet of course takes the risk disabling the machines they use grinning as she pulls out a feel bolts on one of the last ones. "Tsk these things always come with some spare parts. Oh well not like anyone needs them." She grins tossing them into the water and climbs down.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:16 am

"Ok ok I'll make this even!" She says swinging her staff and bopping the closest guy to attack her. Her free hand seems to be charging an emp spell, wanting to wipe the base of all of its electronics.

But she's simply showing off to the viewers."Oh oh! Should I wipe them out or show them mercy?!"

POLL!
wipe out:
Show Mercy:
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:17 am

As the remaining forces collect in front of the store, some fighting from within is heard....and suddenly, the front of the store explodes.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:28 am

Gladius is able to take out some more of them but some of his attacks strike the walls, might start making the place a bit unstable.

A few of the workers finally spot Scarlet and call for help before pulling out their own firearms.

The police force near the store are instantly vaporized and more of them show up to engage it.

Seems like the viewers are quite patriotic to the Guardians, as they almost unanimously vote for them to be wiped out.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:31 am

"Wooooooot! Got it!" She waves her staff around in the air, the sky darkens for a moment before meteors begin crashing down around the base. Avoiding the town in its entirety. She happily skips off towards the tree line to watch the destruction."so, how is your guys' missions goin?" She chirps over the comm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next