The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:04 am

Alumia falls out and onto the ground coughing." I-I didn't think it would be this bad...Ema, how long have we been in stasis...?"
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:07 am

"Approximately...12 years 5 months 11 days 7 minutes and 10 seconds."
"Well then, we planned way ahead of time."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 am

Scarlet falls forward catching herself with her shaky hands. "Only 12 years? It felt far far longer to me." She says shocked at the affect it had on her.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 am

Gladius can be heard coughing as he too collpases to the ground before he regains his bearings. "Ooh...what I'd do for a steak right about now..."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:48 am

"Ema...call my ship...pick everyone up...." She stands up and tried to get her bearings."We should regroup at the ark and speak to the leaders."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 am

"This is why I keep going the brief. You forgot already. We're out here to interfere with the enemy. We'll regroup later."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:03 pm

"You realize we are already out pretty far right? It'll take time before it reaches any of us. Send it out now, so it's ready by the time we are." She grumbles, stretching herself out.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:04 pm

"She's correct. Alright now how are we meant to cause a big enough ruckus again to get them to come after us?" She asks while checking her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Gladius shakes his head, and slowly stands up while regaining his equilibrium. "Ah...that's much better." he says looking around at the sandy surroundings. "I recall...this arid planet I chose to go into stasis. I almost wish I chose something more...scenic."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:09 pm

"Each planet we're in gives an advantage to the empire. There's bound to be some kind of important facilities around."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:13 pm

"Then I suppose we should start looking. I can tell they chose this planet for my tree climbing skills." She says looking around the planet she's on used for its natural resources.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:22 pm

He begins to wander through the cave, slowly remembering the layout as he goes.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:36 pm

The Hazuit of the group seems to already have taken a head-start from its capsule, simply coping with the weakness that comes with long-winded stasis as it hurries out of the abandoned laboratory, the constant sound of its sword dragging across a concrete floor echoing through its empty halls. This planet is more of a civilian-industrial zone, and having chose a hospital basement that was never remodeled, it was the perfect place to hide in such a crowded environment. There would be plenty of victims above...
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:55 pm

"I mean, I'm sure he's a nice guy and all. But damn does he always freak me out just a little...so silent and mysterious." Alumia says shivering as she walks out of the Guardian Embassy on her planet."Not a lot resources here, but plenty to enslave...Ema, I'm sure forces have already started to move out, you think you can give us an ETA on their arrival for the each of us?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:59 pm

"My planet is uninhabited...I believe I remember choosing this planet for...peace and quiet...but then again, I was at peace for so long. I could do with something interesting..." Gladius says. "But yes, an ETA would be nice. I'm prepared to fight." He says as he soon exots the cave, revealing a hot dry desert.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:29 pm

"Once you have caused the empire to commit forces after you, you shall each have...
Agent Blans: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Agent Gladius: 2 hours
Agent Ixtli: 1 hour
Agent Scarlet: 1 hour and 50 minutes
Agent Alumia: 45 minutes"
"Alright everyone. Those are our time frames. Now, they don't know we're here yet so you have time to observe and plan. Once the fun starts, so does the timer."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:32 pm

"Oh just fantastic! ^_^ I get to have fun first! Good luck guys!" She says kneeling down before leaping into the buildings, headed for the nearby clock tower to watch.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:36 pm

"That sound be enough time." She says stretching as she looks for a way to provide a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:46 pm

The chime of an elevator can be heard as Ixtli enters it to ascend to the first floor. The Hazuit raises a paw to its chest, against the metal vest on its body, waiting patiently...The creature itself was clad in simple armor that showed a lot of its dirty-snow colored fur-feathers.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:28 pm

The planets Scarlet and Gladius are on are both used solely for resources. They should find mostly workers and a light security force. Even thought these place are huge sources of resources, the empire's forces have other priorities...at the moment.

Buried under the desert sands lies countless gems, minerals, and materials that support the war effort and it is likely that he will find these excavation sites quite fast.

For Scarlet, most of the resources will be found above ground, giving her more room to operate but likely less cover.

Ixtli is near a now heavily populated area, very likely to be a major city. However due to the war, most of the people there are civilians with a few law enforcement officers and such. Somewhat skilled, decently trained, but still no match for someone like Ixtli.

Alumia in in a much smaller town, but the real area of significance is an air base nearby. One of the larger ones in fact. The soldiers there are ace pilots but have little experience with ground battles.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:30 pm

"Hm...seems like a small force. I can handle this." He says strwtching his wings as he begins to walk that way.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:32 pm

"This planet is used for its wood I'll see if I can't blow up their shipping area."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:48 pm

The Hazuit grins under its mask, and rushes out into the streets. It felt excitement for the first time in ages, the thrill of the hunt, as it raises its mask just enough to bite down on its own wrist to taste blood for the first time in ages...
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:26 pm

"Right...air base. That's boring to all hell." She grumbles leaping off again, racing towards it.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:54 pm

"Looks like you all have a plan. Get to work. See you all in a bit."

Gladius can soon find a mine and though it's just one way in, there doesn't seem to be anyone guarding the entrance. The biggest threat here is the possibility of the mine collapsing if too much goes on.

Scarlet can soon here the sound of trees coming down and a huge amount of equipment being operated.

The street of the city Ixtli is in is full of kitsune civilians and only a small but highly varied amount of other races, so the agent does fit in somewhat.

The air base seems quite busy, deploying ships at a constant rate. There are still armed guards but their main focus is getting their birds in the air.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Ixtli is quick to break its cover by breaking into a sprint, and shortly after,the loud sheering sound of metal tearing through bone and soft flesh rings out, soaking both civvies and officals with the fluids loosed from a decapitated target. The blood splatters against the Hazuit's exposed body, and a low hiss can be heard from under its mask as its blood-crazed fury starts to really kick in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next