The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Stepping outside Scarlet shivers a bit she not used the colder planets. "Well glad we have more ships to use. " She says going over to one looking it over.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:35 pm

"Aside from the mining operation....quiet." Gladius says with a sigh. "And thank you for the rescue."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:37 pm

"I feel like they all got pissed when they couldn't get any of you so they sent them all to me."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:50 pm

The doors close above them and she hops down as the heaters kick in. She slips off towards an area with beds, workbenches and other things."Feel free to do what you need too. I gotsa repair my ship." ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Gladius bows his head. "Of course. Thank you. I think I'm going to get something to eat though. Anyone want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:07 pm

"I join you after I get this fixed..."
He walks off rambling about armor damage ruining his image.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:10 pm

There's naught but a vending machine with different cook able foods. Better than nothing.

Alumia quickly grabs a tool cart and rushes over to her ship to repair it.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:15 pm

"I'm a bit hungry myself." She says as the place warms up. Spotting the vending machine she heads over. "Lets see what they have."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Gladius steps over with the wolf. "Of course. Hmm. Any steaks?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:21 pm

"No I'm afraid no steaks. They seem to have some dried meats though called jerky..? Prey tell what creature is a jerky?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:23 pm

"Jerky will work. I mostly prefer meat, but any will do."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 pm

She nods placing gald in the machine and getting them both some. She sniffs it before taking a bite. "It is not something I would prefer but it's food."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Gladius sniffs it too before taking a bite. "Mm...thank you." He says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:36 pm

";-; ow...dammit!" She yips as there's a clank. She growls and goes back to fixing the ship. Half of herself is in the ship while the other half is essentially her but and legs flailing.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Ixtli walks over to Gladius and Scarlet, standing around nearby quietly.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:45 pm

"Would you like some help over there?" Scarlet asks hearing her getting a sweatdrop.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Blans soon returns, his armor as shiny and unnecessary beautiful as ever.
"There. Glorious."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:49 pm

She grumbles, not happy that her pretty ship got damaged."No I'm fine...stupid cloak drove got hit on my extraction. I've got to order the parts to fix it..." She calls."one of you turn that radar on...we bounced all over the galaxy so it'll be a long time before they get close...not to mention this world is the number 2's home world."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:11 am

Gladius offers Ix some jerky. "You should eat."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:12 am

"I'll do it then." Scarlet says rushing over to do just that. "Hey Blans maybe you should wear something that's less like a sign that saids "Shoot me""
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:24 am

He almost cuts her off, knowing what she's going to say.
"No. We have other ways to stay hidden. I was just already exposed, so fuck it."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:30 am

Ix stares at the dragon, then down at the meat, before taking it silently, and shoving it up under its mask to chew on it.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:31 am

Blans gets a wrench to the face."Language!" She yells grabbing the jerky.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:31 am

"You all are so stubborn it'll get you killed. If you hadn't stood out you could of slipped away."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:33 am

"I'll admit, the amount of enemies were staggering...but I only attempted to disrupt the mining. I didn't anticipate part of the army coming after me." Gladius points out.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:39 am

It clanks on his helmet, denting it slightly, leaving him very mad face but he let's it go.
"There was no slipping away after what I did. I was controlling some of their mechs, turning them against the empire. They could track the signal. Besides, there's no greater honor then wrecking sh...stuff in a nice outnumbered battle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next