The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guy117

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:39 am

It clanks on his helmet, denting it slightly, leaving him very mad face but he let's it go.
"There was no slipping away after what I did. I was controlling some of their mechs, turning them against the empire. They could track the signal. Besides, there's no greater honor then wrecking sh...stuff in a nice outnumbered battle."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:43 am

"We are fresh out of stasis. Once we recover we can go back to handling anything. We'll be fine here. We can use this as our base of operations...my dad did. "
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:43 am

"Sounds good to me." Gladius says nodding
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:47 am

"I'm fine with that and I hope your right. Fire magic is my weakest magic and it was the first I was able to muster."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:55 am

"Yup. Just take it easy for a bit. Just don't get too comfy"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 12:59 am

"Hey no worries about that happening we're all still on edge."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:02 am

Ix listens to them all talking, just silently observing and digesting the meat Gladius shared.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:29 am

"Well, alright. We'll take some time to recuperate, then get on with what must be done..." Gladius says, taking another bite of meat.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:10 am

Ix reaches over and takes another piece of Gladius' meat, assuming that he's sharing now.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:34 am

"Oh, help yourself. My jerky is your jerky, ix."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:36 am

The beak of the mask slowly bobs up and down in a nod, and then Ix tears into the food, the edge of her mouth, filled with fangs, ripping it apart like a garbage disposal.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:39 am

Gladius chuckles a bit while tearing into his piece.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 am

"Right...my dad should have some black market vendor thing somewhere. We need better gear...especially the dragon if he couldn't survive that long. No offense Gladius...plus my viewers want to see a more diverse change in our outfits..." She gags and flies back as something in the ship explodes. She holds up some weird gizmo."Need a new this too..." He groans going limo in the pile of things she landed in. The wolf dragon girl covered in soot.

After getting back up she shakes herself off."Anyways...my staff is outdated, my armor isn't so functional anymore. Plus I'm pretty sure we could use some hats...I mean, I'm pretty sure IX would look great with a top hat. Actually, top hats for all of us."

Alumia. Master mechanic and spell caster. Also, likes to stream her fights and dog fights.

12.6 million subscribers
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:04 am

Ix raises its head, looking up in curiosity as Alumi mentions a top hat, then shakes its head, tapping its old-world-styled apothecary mask.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:09 am

"I'm telling you, You'd look super fancy and less creepy with a top hat. But whatever floats your boat pal!" She says walking over to a small computer console and typing a few things into it."My old man set this place up as sort of his...panic room in case war broke out. But Unfortunetly he locked a lot of the things away under highly cryptic pass codes, which he died with. Until then, we have access to the hanger, the vending machine, the Black Market and whatever else you guys can find in here."

She turns to them, bouncing her hips back and fourth."There. Everything is set up now. We should be safe here since it's so heavily watched by the Guardians."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:20 am

With a bit of a shrug, Ix gets up, and walks over to Alumi, offering to remove it's mask.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 am

The wolf dragon hybrid gets a sweat drop and shakes her head."No no, that's perfectly alright. I was only making a suggestion.@ ^_^; she slowly backs away to get back to repairing the ship
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:28 am

"I survived and held out just fine... We were weakened by stasis...I had not fully recovered from it at the time." He says, shaking his head. "Besides, your...viewers thoughts of me are irrelevant. I do not share your desire for fame."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:37 am

"I'm just saying y'know? In the time we were sleep'n, technology could have changed. And now that they know two of us are dragons, they'll be sending dragon slayers to fight us. And probably using heavier armor piercing and armor in general. I'm sure we got a lot ahead of us. We should be well prepared. Do it for me....pretty please." She says giving them all her pretty eyes as she resorts to the slight puppy like demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:38 am

Ix lets off what sounds like a soft whine, but begins to walk on anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:39 am

He rolls his eyes. "Alright, fine. But only because I've known you for awhile." Gladius then takes a seat. "I'll have to browse the COMM and see what type of armour can suit me...it must be lightweight so I may maintain flight, and move fluidly."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:54 am

"I don't mind upgrading and touching up my armor a bit but it's keeping the same design."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:14 pm

"Now that they've seen what my fur can do they might step things up so some armor and an upgraded weapon would be a good idea for me as well."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:58 pm

"See? Told ya. Gotta stick with staying with the times." She says, her accent going a bit country.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Gladius nods, before he looks at the options on his COMM.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Ix lets off a bit of a low growl from under the mask at this. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next