The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guy117

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:16 pm

They are able to fly past the ships and Blans's COMM data comes back leading to a mech factory. His health data then comes up...5%.
Down below them among all the enemies, ships, vehicles, and mechs, they can easily see him. His bright, glorious armor giving him away. Despite what his health is he seems to still be standing strong.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:02 pm

"His armor is like a beacon he seriously needs to look into changing that."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:36 pm

"Thank you." Gladius says, feeling somewhat rejuvenated. "We need to rescue Blans and fast. He's faring worse than even I."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Ix walks over to the back of the hold, ready to land and rescue their last teammate. The Hazuit rubs at its stomach, feeling much better now that its sickness has passed.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:43 pm

Their cloak is disabled as they get closer and they start to get fired upon as well.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:05 pm

"Dammit I knew it. I'll have to repair it myself..." The hatch to the ship opens up as she throws down a rope to Blans."OI! Climb up or hang on!" She says, the shields reflecting the fire for now
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:32 pm

"Agreed does someone have a good plan for us to follow or are we just gonna blow everything we can up? Cause I'm fine with that."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Blans blasts away the mechs around him before jumping up to reach the rope. However a flying staff strikes his stomach and he he is knocked back down, his health now down to 3%. He clutches where he was hit as it bleeds profusely with some greenish blood that's almost as extravagant as his armor. He tries to get up again but it's proving too difficult. The staff returns to that warrior who keeps following them as she looks to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Alumia casts down a potent healing spell at the cost of most of her magic reserve. "Go away asshole!" D<
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Gladius looks over Alumia's shoulder, attempting to cast a slow on the staff wielding foe.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Blans is able to get back up and blast her away. She is then slowed down in mid air.
"I've had enough fun here."
He grabs the rope and pulls himself into the ship.
"Fun day huh? Let's move."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:22 pm

"Right, hey weird wolf girl. Press the shiny yellow button." She says helping him in
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:23 pm

Ix sits at the opening of the ship, glaring at the staff-wielder.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:29 pm

"She'll be back for us." Gladius tells Ix. "And we'll be prepared..."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:45 pm

"Sure not a problem." She says pushing it with a grin. "So anyone else still feel kind of weak after all that time?"
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Seeing them start to fly off, the big shot woman orders the ships to stay on them while she gets to hers.
Blans sets some coordinates for the ship to jump to.
"We should lose them if we head there."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:53 pm

"Head where? " Scarlet asks not having heard an exact location.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm

"Back to the Ark. We need medical evaluations after stasis....don't worry, I can scramble their radars. Just relax." She says trying to heal them.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:58 pm

"I got that covered. With so much tech back there, I was able to get creative. Just keep moving."
If they look back they can see a massive emp wave emitting from that base he was in. They should stay safe at their speed.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:02 pm

"Alright alright...we'll head back to my world. This ship needs repairs and I don't have the tools." She says.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:04 pm

"So anyone else want to know how they were able to respond so quickly? Or why they had the things they had on those planets? Tanks on a planet used for logging and other things is not the norm."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:07 pm

"Let's make it quick. We'll probably get new orders soon...and I need to fix my armor. Lost it's shine back there.

The empire tends to use overkill tactics, they try to ensure they have at least some kind of military grade force on all of their territory. I don't know how they got to us so fast though."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:19 pm

"The response was to quick for comfert I think this is an issue that we need to look into. So how did things go on your planets?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:20 pm

Ix just shakes its head in relation to the question.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:28 pm

They soon approach a barren white planet. The surface covered in Ice and snow with a red sun in the distance. She lands the ship in the mountains, hanger doors opening below them as they land down."Everything you need is in here. Ma pops was a guardian too. Art the Dart. They called him. Was the man who pretty much got the guardians into the whole ship business..." The ship clunks as it lands in the hanger. There are several other ships sitting off to the side, but they look like they haven't been touched.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Stepping outside Scarlet shivers a bit she not used the colder planets. "Well glad we have more ships to use. " She says going over to one looking it over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next