The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:31 pm

"I wonder who that could be." Scarlet says surprised hearing this.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:32 pm

"We'll find out soon enough. Guess an extra pair of hands is always fine."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:41 pm

->...>...>...>...Arival, no encounters.

The group lands in the hangers. There seems to be others leaving in massive fleets at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Scarlet glances over at them noticing them and frowns. "Something big is going down already."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:55 pm

"That's war. Things will be more lively from now on."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:16 pm

"What he said is true." He says as their commanding officer, Arctica, approaches."You will not be here long, so please don't get comfortable." The wolf says waging her hand as supplies is loaded onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:23 pm

"I did not expect that we would be. Who is it that will be joining us?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Gladius is with Alumia, wondering the same thing Scarlet is.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:41 pm

"Right, everyone this is Ema...the new and improved model." She steps aside to a red panda like species. "She's the first in a line of Anthropormorphic androids set to assist groups."

It's freaky how realistic it is.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:48 pm

"She's a robot?" Scarlet asks her eyes widening as she looks at the android unable to really tell her from a real live being.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 3:51 pm

"That's...pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:00 pm

"Somewhat...I won't go over the technicals. You can ask her yourself. She's joining your crew to run your ship which, as you can see, is being upgraded so return trips here are reduced."

Alumia is fighting back the urge to bite the mechanics who are touching her ship.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:07 pm

"Are there any things we need to keep in mind with her? Can she be reprogrammed?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Holding its arm, and trying to keep its sliced up mask on its face, Ixi isn't in a pleasent mood as it looks the android up and down.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:18 pm

"It'll help the wound heal." Scarlet says looking over at Ixi's face trying to see through the slice marks on his mask.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:21 pm

All Scarlet's gonna see are Ixtli's bright blue eyes, and the fresh cut across its barely visable snout.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:25 pm

"I think I can speak for myself. I am self-substaining, so do not worry about me. My orders are to keep system diagnostics for your ship's computers and your COMMS systems in check." She says speaking, her body movement and language is lifelike. Though her speech tone is a little flat.

Arctica clears her throat."Ema, I expect updates on your own systems. And the rest of you, she is not made for combat. She is not to leave the ship unless the area is designated safe. You are excused." She says turning and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:25 pm

"A welcome addition to our group." Gladius says, nodding. "Quite advanced, too."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:28 pm

"Ema? Can you think for yourself..?" Scarlet asks hesitantly as she edges towards the masked creature trying to be subtle.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:31 pm

There's yells as Alumia as started barking at the mechanics. She's not happy about the additions to her ship.

"Paradoxes do not work on me, so you know. And yes, I can think for myself." She says walking past them and into the newer ship.

Last edited by Foxionas on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:31 pm

"How did you know I was gonna try that?!"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:32 pm

"Hm...interesting." Is all Gladius says, then walks over to Alumia. "Something you don't like?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:34 pm

"They are messing with my ship. I don't know what half this crap they are adding is. Man, why mine. Why not just give us a new one..." She grumbles to Gladius walking inside. The ship itself is several times larger. Made to house the group for several years. Ema herself has stationed herself at the co-pilots seat, her tail is plugged into one of the jacks.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:39 pm

"Guess this will be our home for awhile." She glances at Ixtli. "You should take that off and let me make sure you aren't badly hurt."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 6:03 pm

The Hazuit leaps into the nearby air duct, shaking its head.
"No." it responds, and crawls away. Well.......that happened.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 6:11 pm

"Did he just...?" She sighs and heads into the ship to Ema. "Ema did they stock the ship while they upgraded it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next