The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guy117

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:11 am

Blans's comm continues to be cut off, must be some kind of interference.

The pillar of ice caught her during an attack as she rams into, this may give enough time for them to get out.

The dragon can't seem to catch a break as more reinforcements start to show up.

As new armored vehicles join the battle, they open fire on Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:12 am

Gladius can't really get anywhere, as he's having a hard time getting the grapples off his ankles. He continues to blast away at reinforcements with fire. trying to keep them back.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:14 am

Fortunately he is finally able to down the few soldiers that had a grip on him, releasing him.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:30 am

Gladius than flaps his wings, and jumps back.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:38 am

Ixtli then drops its combat stance and makes a break for the ship.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:38 pm

The ship itself begins firing at the block of ice as the two retreat to it. Akuma lets out a yip as a weapon sticks in the ground next to her tail. She dives into their transportation and scrambles to the pilots chair."Auto-pilot off! Ur, Ixi you might want to strap in or hold onto something." ^_^;
She says smacking the hyperdrive and taking off."Wolf thing! Dragon dude who needs assistance the most?!"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:14 pm

*Alumi?

The creature simply sits in the nearest seat, crossing a leg over the other as well as its arms.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:16 pm

With a snarl Scarlet musters up several powerful fire balls and fires them at the wheels of the vehicles disabling them from moving forward towards her before turning to fight the ones shooting at her. Her and her weapon just a blur as she cuts through enemies.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Wolfy is closer but dragon is more injured. CHOICES

A couple of jetpack wearing fighters come out from behind Gladius, looking to pull him down to the rest of their allies.

The staff wielding female warrior just give them the death stare as they fly off. That may not be the last time they see her.

A massive explosion occurs behind Scarlet and more soon follow around it. Seems like artillery.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Alumia has already taken off towards wolf girl."Scarlet I'm coming to you first. Ix, man the turrets please. We are being followed and I can't shoot and drive at the same time." She says looking back towards the ships following them through hyperspace
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:09 pm

The ships seems to scatter to the other remaining planets, rightly assuming that they are all working together, that means less ships are after them, but the others on the ground now have even more to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:16 pm

The creature sheathes its sword as it dashes up to the turrets as requested.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Simple controls for such an advanced ship. One trigger shoots the main flak cannons while the others fire magic infused torpedoes
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:33 pm

"Oh thank goodness there is more then I can handle right now." She says cutting down all the ones on foot and dodging the on coming attacks as she looks for a clearing so that the ship can see her.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Ix takes the controls in hand, taking a deep, almost hesitant breath as it gets ready to aim.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 3:39 pm

"ETA three minutes. Find an open spot to get to please!@ she calls approaching the planet as the other ships get into ramming range.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 3:59 pm

"Looking for one right now!" Scarlet replies as she spots an area the trees are thinning and runs for it dashing out into a clearing.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Gladius sees em, attempting to alter gravity around their jetpacks to cause a massive increase in gravity.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Another smaller ship zooms right past them, it's way too fast for them to hit but it doesn't seem to be headed towards Scarlet...

The trees get knocked over behind her as they continue to pursue her, the opening will make it easy for her to be extracted but does leave her quite exposed.

The aforementioned ship flies above the skies of the planet Gladius is in and it appears to drop something...
The dragon is able to change their direction just in time and they are sent crashing down on the other soldiers. They all seem to get back once they notice the ship fly over head. Whatever was dropped is heading right to the dragon's location.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Gladius turns to face whatever was dropped, flying closer to it.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 7:20 pm

"Those two trigger things? Yeah pull them please!" She yells as she gets rammed, the ship comes into view of scarlet soon enough
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Ix growls a little, and begins to hold down the triggers, to just full on auto-fire. >_>
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:08 pm

The being doesn't even slow it's fall as it lands with a large amount of dust picking up from the impact. A certain electrically charged staff comes out of the dust cloud and towards the dragon followed by the same female warrior that fought Ixtli.

A few high explosive rounds fly right by Scarlet's ear as a few more enemies seem to approach from all sides.

Alumia's ship seems to be capable of dealing with most of this ships chasing them.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:20 pm

"Oh dear...this can't be good." Gladius says to himself. "But this is why I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Scarlet looks up as the ship comes towards her she turning towards her attackers and sends fireballs at them to stall for time and to hopefully play several up.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 pm

"Right...uhm...uhm....I'm sorry for this!" She swims her hand, a pillar of ice forms

Under Scarlet and launchers her up to her ship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next