The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:33 pm

With no other choice, Ixtli slips into the alley out back and sneaks down a manhole to escape the attackers above.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:03 pm

";-; Not good not good!" She says running at full sprint on the ground, before seemingly vanishing from the sights of the last pilot.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:31 pm

"You have got to be kidding, it's like they were ready for this." She growls and rushes forward with her own weapon to cut the other person down.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Seems like she lost the pilot...for a moment. It comes up behind her ready to shoot her down...only for her own ship to fly into and destroy it. It then lands right in front of her. It seems more ships are already on the way though.

The solider parries Scarlet's attack looking to follow up with a slash from behind.

Ixtli seems to be in the clear for now. But with more of the empire showing up, with better tracking devices, it'll be found again at some point.

A few of the soldiers fire what appears to be grapple beams at the dragon, looking to bring him down.

Last edited by Guy117 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:40 pm

Alumia pats the ship, her tail wagging and the blade at the end of it cutting the air."Good boy! Right! I'm out of here!" She calls over the comm, climbing aboard.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:42 pm

Gladius is a guy, but anywho, his legs get striken by the grapple beams, and he struggles to break loose.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:07 pm

Dammit Guy, Ixtli isn't a dood.

Anyways, Ixtli follows the sewers until it eventually exits by a drainage ditch.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:26 pm

She quickly blocks the attack and counters it with a snarl her playful attitude gone.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:00 pm

Blans gets on the comm for a moment. It's a hard to hear him.
"...time...lmost up...10 minu...tops."
It cuts off.

Now that Alumia is airborn, she's bound to attract a lot of attention. Her ship is a good one though and there is a chance that she'll get through. The empire is setting up a blockade to trap her, should they do so, she's probably done.

They continue to pull the dragon down while firing upon him. Out in the distance it appears that a few ships are landing.

One of the tank operators turns around for a moment to fire upon her while the main threat steps in to strike again. Even in the tank, the sounds of ships can be heard above.

It seems like they were waiting for Ixtli, as a platoon of shock troopers await it. They are made up of larger, bulkier species and like the others, there appear to be a large amount of ships arriving.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:04 pm

Gladius continues to struggle, grunting in pain as he takes multiple shots, but manages to breathe more fire at them.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:11 pm

"Right, everyone im on my way. Let's say...connecting Ema to the ship. Okey dokie! Temporal space drive go!" She calls smacking a button on her console, a ripple of energy fires out, disabling the ships around her as she takes off.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:20 pm

Ixtli comes to a stop, pondering if it can even challenge them...Oh wait, that's just me doubting it. The creature just brandishes its sword, as if challenging them to attack...Is this suicide?
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:48 pm

She quickly rushes forward diving under a swing and stabbing them in the heart before leaping up quickly out of the hole she made. "I need out of here."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:10 am

As Alumia reaches the outer rim of her sector which will allow her to make the jump, several larger ships try to close in on her. Seeing as they can't keep up, they dispatch several mobile fighters to deal with her but even then it's too late, as the ship is able to make the jump through hyperspace, not even the empire can track where a ship will end up after that.
Blans is the farthest away from her, while Ixtli is closest fortunately, it might really need an evac now.

The shock troop platoon isn't intimidated in the slightest and proceed to close in for the attack. Even for someone like Ixtli, the odds are heavily against it.

The soldier makes a last attempt to get her throwing his sword after her. It just barely misses. Good try though right? The tank then begins to open fire on her, while a few ships start to land nearby and deploying troops.

The dragon is able to take several of them out. The ships in the distance start landing and are likely to send more after him very soon.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:12 am

Gladius reaches down to undo the grapples around his ankles, growling as he looks at his COMM to see his health was down to 65%.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:28 am

Finally coming to its senses, Ixtli turns tail and takes off into the sewers, looking for the nearest escape route so it can get out in the open.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:53 am

"Right right, Ix! I got a lock on your comm! Try to be somewhere out in the open and far away from whomever is on your tail. Please and thanks! They managed to damage the cloak drive on my way out..." she says to her mute teammate. Being the team healer she of course keeps a track on everyone's vitals.

"Oi, Glad. Hold out until we get there!"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:55 am

"Guys I need some backup here they were ready for us somehow, at least ready for me." She says climbing up a huge tree quickly.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:59 am

The agents still on the ground are all in very similar situations now, with more forces going after them, it's only a matter of time before even people like them will get overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:02 am

The Hazuit drops to all fours, running as fast as it can, until it finds a way out of the sewers, and running out into open territory.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:05 am

It seems to have gained a good amount of distance. They are all too far away to attack him...except for one. Ixtli is bonked on the head by an electrically charged staff from a nimble looking combatant who was cloaking herself. Another big shot probably.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:10 am

She growls and looks down from her perch as she watches them roll by. "I need that ship here ASAP but I'm going to take out as many as I can before hand." She says over the comm before dropping down on a kitsune stabbing it before leaping up and slashing at the others.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:11 am

Theres a sonic boom as Alumia enters the airspace around the open area Ix managed to get into."Auto-pilot. Open fire on any armed combatant without a comm that approaches the ship" she calls to the ships AI before leaping out of the ship, falling down towards her teammate. Her ship lowering to the ground

Swinging her hand she casts an ice attack, creating a pillar between the higher rank and her fellow guardian.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:23 am

Gladius becomes a bit concerned as he tries to fend them off, absorbing some damage but taking more. His health according to his COMM falls to 40%.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:40 am

The Hazuit hits the ground from the force of the impact, and rolls onto its back with a snarl, soon sitting up and taking its sword up, ready to jump right back into the fray....It wants to, anyway. It knows its better to back away, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:11 am

Blans's comm continues to be cut off, must be some kind of interference.

The pillar of ice caught her during an attack as she rams into, this may give enough time for them to get out.

The dragon can't seem to catch a break as more reinforcements start to show up.

As new armored vehicles join the battle, they open fire on Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next