The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 pm

"Right...uhm...uhm....I'm sorry for this!" She swims her hand, a pillar of ice forms

Under Scarlet and launchers her up to her ship
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:47 pm

The wolf lets out a surprised yelp as she flys over the ship before falling back down on top of it with a thud. "X_x That could of used a warning."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:54 pm

The warrior takes a incredibly fast swing at his chest.

They'll need to really get moving it they want to get past all they enemy ships.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:55 pm

A hatch opens up and pulls her inside. Alumia smacks the hyperdrive again and takes off for the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Gladius uses his claws to block the brunt of the hit, but falls back.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:00 am

She continues to keep herself in the air and in his face with some kind of magic, keeping up the assault.

They once again outrun the other ships, loosing quite a few of them once they make the hyperspace jump. Yet there are more on the other side on their way to their dragon friend.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:05 am

"Okey dokey, I found him! Hey! Dragon dude! On our way! ten seconds!" The sonic boom comes in as her ship punched through the atmosphere and stops above the dragon."IX! Take them out!" She says calling to the enemy troops surrounding their Conrad
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:14 am

"Gah...about time you guys got here."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:29 am

Ix spins the turrets to face Gladius' many attacks, and engages them with the flak cannons, spraying them with too many projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:31 am

The lesser enemies are all shot up but that bitch is still going. She smacks the dragon higher into the air and follows him up looking to slam him back down to earth.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:54 am

That is until Alumia hops off the ship and plants her foot onto her face. Using it to knock the woman back down and relaunch herself up back to the ship with a comedic boing.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:56 am

"It's good to be fighting again but that was a bit to much after being in stasis for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:06 am

Gladius groans a bit, his health dropping to 15%. "Urgh, those fools..."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:10 am

She stops herself just before she crashes to the ground, but she's far enough now for Gladius to get onto the ship in time. She fiddles with her staff a bit before pointing it at the ship. Here comes the pew pew.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:34 am

That's when Gladius enters the ship, before collapsing to the ground. "Urgh..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:49 am

Ix simply aims at their target, opening fire on the dragon's attacker.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:45 am

Alumia laughs and waves to the found troops before making a broom sound and taking off. "One more to go...auto-pilot engage." She says going to tend to everyone's wounds
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:57 am

Gladius is covered in shot wounds, and has bruised ankles from the grapples. "Well, I'm most fortunate you came for me when you did...thank you."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:08 pm

"No wounds here thanks to my fur and doging."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Now that they're safe-ish, Ixtli slides down the ladder it climbed up to mingle with the others...Then runs to the nearest corner, lifting its mask up a bit to start retching. The stasis weakness was finally catching up.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:12 pm

"Hm, yes, though I was able to disrupt a mining operation and was forced to stay longer, but all is well. I see we have just about everyone...except one." he says, while looking Ixi's way slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:31 pm

They are able to escape the sector and jump to where Blans is, which is a complete hellhole right now. The skies being covered with hundreds of ships, probably the ones that were attacking them earlier. Getting through these ships will be a challenge in itself. As they get closer Blans's COMM data gets more clear but still scrambled.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Gladius looks towards Ixi. "Are you alright?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:56 pm

With a groan, the Hazuit nods, pulling its mask on.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:08 pm

"Looks like me and scarlet went out unharmed..." She says tapping a few things in the console of her ship."the cloak repaired itself, we can go in without being spotted." She says walking over and using what healing magic she knows to heal the wounds of Gladius.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:16 pm

They are able to fly past the ships and Blans's COMM data comes back leading to a mech factory. His health data then comes up...5%.
Down below them among all the enemies, ships, vehicles, and mechs, they can easily see him. His bright, glorious armor giving him away. Despite what his health is he seems to still be standing strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next