The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Gruntius

Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:25 am

Tera- -frowns a bit as well I'm still uncertain of whether or not that was an order, but it appears we'll be spending more time together than I had originally anticipated, therefore it no longer makes sence to withhold information from you. Yes I and Mac have had 'dealings' in the past, it was five years ago, right after the death of his beloved sister, after the adoption paperwork had been settled Mac went to live with his uncle Ricky, the man that was with me when you and I first met. Mac never spoke much about what had happened beyond the official police report but I can only assume a pokemon somehow played a role in the death of his sister, for some reason instead of choosing to direct his anger at the single pokemon that had caused him so much pain he chose to blame our species as a whole, needless to say he reacted rather 'violently' upon realizing he would be sharing living space with myself and the others, Ricky was unsure as of how to handle the situation so I made the suggestion that we should should be buried in the secret room below the workshop and that Mac be told we had been set free, my motive was twofold, firstly was to free Ricky of the burden of having to raise a child with the additional difficulty our presence added, secondly, and foremost, was to ensure we could watch over the Dragonball more closely and without hindrance. I had expected that the strength of our team would be enough to quell any threat that would come -her thoughts drifted to that of her fallen comrades but she showed no visual sign of it But that monster is a far more formidable beast than I had anticipated. And now Master er... Just Ricky I suppose now, has seen fit to punish me for keeping the true nature of my mission a secret from him, by turning me over into the hands of his nephew, Mac.

Last edited by Gruntius on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Herp >_< forgot to end a sentence)
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 am

Charis' ears droop slightly at this... She seems to be at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Tera- Do not fret for my sake, I've spent a number of years in extensive military training, Mac bad disposition is nothing compared to my old drill sergeants. But enough of such things. If I am to be aiding in the defense of this planet I will need to know more of what I am defending against, that monster you said you knew it, can you explain -said more like a statement than a question

Last edited by Gruntius on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Charis slowly nods.
"That monster is a thing called a Saiyan. Normally he looks pretty much like a human, except he's far more powerful. I'm really not sure how much damage he can do past what we've already seen... But I also don't think all hope is lost. He's still in there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Tera- Indeed he is, I felt his Presence, but an unseen, and malicious, intelligence has masked his free will, I've yet to encounter anything similar to it

Mac- -After he'd had his fun inspecting the droids "This is all well and good but I'd better get back to work now" -sat down at his desk
SophE- -The droids finished there work on her and she appeared on the pad "I agree, please say so if you need any help"
Mac- -began to ponder once more on the sort of telepathy required to control Brandon, he remembered what Brandon had done while in his lab and looked to the spot where Leo's body had been, the blood had been cleaned up. He felt a little bad about what he was going to ask "SophE before you..."
SophE- "Yes I already took care of that" -the tall robot handed Mac a vial
Mac- "Thank you. Then the mutts debt to me is repaid"
SophE- "make sure to use it wisely, Leo gave his life for that" -almost regreting what she had done
Mac- "I know" -Mac carefully set the vial of blood in a tray on one of the lab tables and began pondering once more

Last edited by Gruntius on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Charis nods slightly, and paces a few steps.
"... we have to get back to finding the remaining Dragon Balls. I only have three..."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Tera- I was given no hint as to the location of the others

Mac- -let's his head fall on the desk "This is worthless, I don't even have anywhere to start"
SophE- "Perhaps studying Brandon himself may help" -She disappeared and in her place old footage of Brandon destroying West city appears
Mac- -the footage fast forwards to Brandon incinerating Mamoswine and Gliscor, due to the destruction Mac doesn't recognize the area "Hmmm that's an interesting ability and it must require an awful lot of energy... But I don't know how it would be of any use to us" -He turned back to his desk and instead grabbed Brandon's scouter "SophE what happened here?" -he held up the scouter and showed her that the talk button had been scorched
SophE- -she reappeared "I bombarded my matrix with energy well exceeding the safety limits so as to become caporal enough to call Henry for help in building the droids" -a bit afraid of what he'd say to that
Mac- "Do you have any idea how dangerous that was?" -He said a bit angrily, then he suddenly stopped and thought for a second "... And how smart. SophE bring back up the last footage you played and freeze" -the image of Brandon shooting the beam from his mouth reapeared, Mac stared at the image for a second, turned to the computer and brought up blueprints for a gun he had designed a few years back
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:41 pm

"Oh... Well... I believe one was in a desert somewhere...? Is that what I was told? I can't remember..."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Kami- Sorry to interrupt charis, but yes one of them is in a desert somewhere.

Brandon meanwhile seemed to have lost focus completely at that time, but is now back in motion heading towards the next town.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 pm

The Zoroark jumps.
"O-okay. Desert it is... Come on, Tera."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:29 pm

((Kami the stalker strikes again XD))

SophE- "What's that?"
Mac- "A little something I cooked up in case I ever had to fight an electric type, with the right modifications it should work just fine on monkey boy as well. You!" -points to the buggy droid "go get me E to L converters stat" -it speeds away and Mac retuns to working
SophE- - she appears on his computer screen in front of the blueprint and begins examining it "But... This is designed to kill"
Mac- "I know... But it can't be helped, if we allow him to continue the death rate will be a lot higher than just one Sayien"
SophE- "..." -she moves out of the way of his work

Tera- ... -she let's Pidgeot out and hops on
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Charis waits, then concentrates a bit, before lifting off. Once she's gotten a stable flight pattern, she leads them south...
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:36 pm

(It still might not kill. :P)
He flys towards a town and starts destroying things.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:02 pm

((it will ;p otherwise I see no viable conclusions to this story ark))

-The droid quickly returns with Mac's supplies
Mac- "Good, set them on that table, now all of you let's get to work he says grabbing some E to L converters and scrap metal and getting to work
-a small droid slinks out of the shadows, it has over ten arms each with different power tools attached to it and very short, stocky and square legs to support it's additional weight, it appears very timid
SophE- "Come little one they will need your help" -she says very kindly, it looks at her and slowly walks over to the group, the tall one notices it and help it onto the table
Mac- "You would've been helpful a long time ago" -he raises one eyebrow at it
-it backs away from him and would have fallen off the table had the one with the large arm not been there to catch it, it looked to SophE for guidance, she just ushered it forward and it hesitantly began to help them assemble
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 pm

(explain it to me how it works in pm then.)

Brandon finishes demolishing the town.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 am

Charis soon makes it to the desert, and lands silently, looking around.
"It's here somewhere...."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 pm

A small sandstorm is present, the temprature cleary in the triple digits.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 am

-The Pidgeot lands, Tera jumps off and recalls it
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:18 am

"Let's hurry... I can't stabs this place already." Charis says, squinting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Tera- -shields her eyes I'd prefer not to use Pidgeot here unless necessary
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 pm

"Agreed... I'll see if I can try to sense anything." Charis says, and shuts her eyes, focusing.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Brandon can be heard destroying a small town that is nearby them.

Tera spots a glint of orange in the distance, just before she can tell Charis the desert swallows it up.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 pm

((>_> hey I never gave you permission to control my characters))

-Tera goes to investigate the orange making sure she can still feel her mental connection with Charis
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 pm

The Zoroark follows, of course.
"Did you see something?"
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Tera- I can't be sure -she squints to get a better view and continues heading in that direction
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:50 pm

A small glint of orange reappears before disapearing again underneath the sands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 21 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next