The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Gruntius

Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Mac- "Ah shit you've got to be kidding me, can you be certain?" -he doesn't way for a reply, just grabs the the scouter on his desk and looks it over, then presses a button on the side, a faint but frantic voice can be heard from the other side, Mac puts it on
Henry- "Master Brandon is that you?"
Mac- "No Henry, it's Mac, listen collect the other butlers and flee the mansion somethings wrong with Brandon, He's become... Possessed or some such"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:03 pm

He walks into the lab, a wicked grin across his face, quickly chargeing at Charis, backhanding her hard enough to send her all away across the lab, when she hit, she puts a zoroark shape dent in the wall.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 pm

"And get Ruby to safety. She needs medical h--augh!"
The Zoroark yelps in pain as she gets sent flying, and slowly slides to the ground, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 pm

-Mac runs and hides behind a nearby lab table
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:09 pm

He picks Leo up by the face, his thumb pressing down onto his left eye, slamming his fist into his face, cracking could be heard, probally from a skull fracture, after that he punchs his torso, shattering the ribs, one of the ribs breaking in such a manner it impales one of his lungs, pulling the fist back, opening up to send out a point blank range kamehameha wave, burning a hole into his torso. Kill him. reaching into said hole with his arm, a loud feral scream an be heard as an organ is ripped free, once its pulled free, it is his heart.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm

SO MUCH RUN-ON SENTENCE. >_>

... anyways.

Charis lets out a loud, feral-sounding howl of rage as Leo slumps over in a lifeless manner, and she stands, then emits a bright burst of light as she rushes Brandon. Surprisingly, as she slams into him, the force of the impact is enough to send him - yes, him - flying with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Does it bother you? ;p ))

He hits the wall, although this should have done damage, no pain registers across his face. A disk of energy appears above his palm, it starts spinning quickly, he sends it out towards Charis, as it hits the side of her arm, a burning sensation is felt as it passes through her flesh with relative ease, leaving a gash in her arm.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:19 pm

((YES. Dx ))
The shiny Zoroark ignores the pain as well, and slams into Brandon another time - this time she pins him to the wall, holding him in place before shooting a Flamethrower at point-blank range.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Mac- -jumps in fright as the disk passes through the lab table only inches from his head
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:24 pm

As the attack 'lands' she quickly notices he's disapeared, reappearing behind her, placing a powerful elbow to her back, knocking her into the wall, getting her stuck in the wall partly. Thats enough, they wont be doing anything after this..come back now.

He walks out of the lab, Charis now getting out of the wall, she is hurt, but not as much as Ruby is.

Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Charis groans weakly, trying to move her arm, and looks towards Mac. The human is blurry in her sight, as her vision is swimming from all the pain.
"Go get Ruby... she needs help... I'll take care of myself...."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Instead of using the door, Brandon just flys up through the roof, heading off where Agnu is.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:37 pm

The shiny Zoroark slowly pulls her arm from out of the wall, then stumbles over to her brother, kneeling next to his body.
"Why...?"
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Mac- "What are you nuts? I'm not leaving this spot, especially for a Pokemon" -He peaks around the corner and catches a glimps of Leo, he becomes transfixed in a memory of the day of Sophia's death, then glances over at the pad where SophE has materialized and is I giving him a look that brings to mind many emotions mostly worry but the most frightening thing he saw that day was the hint of anger in her eyes a directed towards him, he opened his mouth to say something but couldn't, instead he got up and headed out the door, clicked the talk button on the scouter "Henry, get the butlers back into the mansion Brandon's left and we've got wounded, possibly fatal" -the next part he said low and to himself "and tell me why the he'll I'm doing this" -He then accidentally pressed a button on the scouter while trying to end the call, the scouter began to show him the surrounding world in terms of energy, at first this startled him but then a faint energy soure that was growing weaker caught his attention and he headed towards what knew must be Ruby
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Charis watches Mac leave to get Ruby, and once he is out of sight, she begins to silently cry into her brother's fur.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Mac finds Ruby sitting against the wall, its easy to tell her right arm is broken, her unbroken arm is holding her stomach "Please help me..." She whispers out to Mac.

Brandon stops flying in the middle of nowhere.

Agnu- Yes thats right, you're nothing but a murderur, now come, we have much work to do!.... What did I say! Come to me!

He hesitantly starts flying again, in the back of his mind. Im nothing but a monster...
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 am

Mac- "Hold still and let me take a look at that" -he says running up to her and examining her arm "I don't want to touch it without the proper tools or I might just make it worse" -footsteps can be heard coming closer then Danny goes running through a nearby corridor not looking in the direction of Mac and Ruby "Hey!"
Danny- Comes back around the corner "Sir are you alright?" -runs up to Mac
Mac- "Ya I'm fine but she needs medical attention immediately" -he says with a very authoritarian tone and looking towards Ruby "We need to get her to some place where she can be operated on but she's to fragile at the moment to be moved, in my lab there are some supply carts. Go get one and bring it here"
Danny- "Right away" -she says running off
Mac- "Hey stay with me" -Mac says snapping his fingers in front of Ruby's face "Do you remember your name?"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 am

Ruby nods slightly, with mac looking at her, as if to say actually say your name look "Its Ruby.."

Brandon lands back at the shack.
Agnu- "Good you have returned, soon it will be nighttime, and tonight is a full moon. Ahhh i just love it when a plan comes together." "We shall attack south city first."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:30 am

Charis finds that her body has been slowly recovering, and with her gradually returning strength, she has taken extra measure to clean her brother's corpse, then push his eyelids shut to make him appear to be resting. The shiny Zoroark has wrapped a cloth around Leo's chest, covering the hole where his heart should be, and unsure of where to go, she carries him down the hall. Though she had stopped crying long ago- eventually you run out of tears- she sniffles quietly on occasion, and murmurs something to herself before shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:47 pm

-Mac hears the familiar rattling sound of the cart he purposely broke coming towards him
Mac- -very urgent now "What, did you stop to ask directions? Come on and help me get her onto the cart" -he said while positioning himself at Ruby's head ready to lift
Danny- "I'm sorry sir" -does the same at Ruby's feat and together the two of them get her on the cart quickly
Mac- -He had expected to do more of the lifting but Danny's strength had surprised him "Alright where's the infirmary in this place?"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Leo opens his eyes in a jolt. Im Ali.. Oh He see's the outline of the halo above his head

Otherworld assitant- "Please come with me sir."
Leo- "where are we going?"
Otherworld assitant- "To king yemma to get you judged."

Meanwhile back on earth.
Agnu- "Less then an hour to go, head to south city now." He heads back inside the shack, hiding once more. The location of the shack oonly being known the mind-controlled Brandon.

Brandon starts heading to south city. His power being able to be probally sensed if Charis focuses.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:32 pm

((I no get control of Leo? You already basically told me what to do. D; ))
And indeed Charis is focusing, and her eyes snap open.
"South City." she states, quietly.

"King who?" Leo asks, looking around.
"W-wait... Judged?"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Didnt you read the messages? you said it was okay. Anyways want to control yemma as well?))

Brandon arrives at south city, sitting on the ledge of a building until nightfall, which is soon.

"King yemma, the one who judges souls, and sends them to where they belong." There is a building with a line in front of it, a stamp can be heard almost every second, a word could be heard along with it, either saying heaven or hell.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 pm

((Oh.. right. And, no thanks. x3))
"..."
The Zoroark's ears droop.
"I can't... I have to go back." Leo mutters, slowly shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 pm

"I am sorry, that is not for me to choose, now please get in line as it might get longer."

Somewhere out in space on the saiyan homeworld.
(ss)Broly- "You arnt worthy to bow before me! Ill cover this planet with your blood!"
A giga sized green energy ball is thrown from broly to the planet, it breaks through layers and layers until reaching the core of the planet the energyball explodes destroying the saiyan homeworld.
"Hehh.." a greenish barrior is around Broly protecting him from the dangers of space.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:25 pm

"..."
Sullenly, Leo steps into the line, still shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 12 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next