The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
NachtOwl

Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:33 am

Incitus's immediate reaction was "i stashed it" but she looked away and at the ground. soon after they left the tavern and found a town which luck would have it had a mall.
+some time later in the mall+
 "ok well where are we going first your clothes or my clothes" inquired Fixus. Incitus reply "well i think we should shop for me seeing as how you aren't being eye'd up by every creep with a y chromosome and some without" Fixus argued "well people have been looking at us like we are conjoined or something its kind of unnerving but i agree you should get a new outfit lets go".
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Mac- -Opens the door to the lab and is greeted by an unholy sight, a full party of rather large pokemon are helping his droids build, balanced atop a Mamoswine's tusk, a Medicham seems to direct them all "What the hell is going on here!" -now having there undivided attention Mac continued "Alright everyone out!" -he pointed to the door "This is a lab not a daycare center, out!" 
SophE- "Mac! They're only here to help" -she had a commanding motherly tone to her voice
Mac- -Gave her a very cross glance "regardless, I won't have them stinking up my work space and Stompy McEarthquaketons wouldn't be very safe for some of my more delicate work" -he gestured to Tyranitar
Tera- -Leaped off Mamoswine and landed in front of Mac we came to offer you our assistance but I see now five years hasn't changed your disposition much -she recalled the group of pokemon and began to walk towards the door but stopped and turned a few feet from it I suppose I expected as much though -then she headed out the door 
SophE- -She looked defeated "They were such good helpers"
Mac- "Maybe so but we don't need them, we can build... Wait a minute, five years?" -he rushed out the door "You!"
Tera- -stopped and turned to look at him out of the corner of her eye
Mac- "You're Tera aren't you? Yes I recognize you now, you're Ricky's Medicham. That old hillbilly kept you hidden from me that many years?"
Tera- He cared to much for his self centered nephew, so much so that he chose to lock up his own pokemon to keep him happy instead of helping him deal with his problems
Mac- "Why would he do that?" -he had caught up with her now
Tera- He runs, it's who he is. But now he has sent me to you, in some vaguest of hope that you would be different 
Mac- "My viewpoint on your kind will never change..."
Tera- As I feared -she turned to walk off
Mac- -He grabbed her "Allow me to finish. But... But I... There is..." -he sighed "I can see some validity in keeping you around" -he outstretched his hand for the belt
Tera- -Took it off and handed it to him thank you
Mac- "Don't mistake me, this is just the most logical choice, I need some help around the lab, anytime you're not doing that or fighting expect to get well acquainted with your portable prisons" -He returned her, put the belt on and returned to the lab
SophE- "You made the right choice"
Mac- -grunted his disapproval
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm

And once she's finished her meal, Charis gets up, stretches, then looks around.
"What to do..." she mutters to herself, ears flicking slightly as she surveys the area. Deciding that there won't be much to do until her brother returns anyways, the Zoroark settles for wandering the halls, as she's never really explored the mansion before.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:56 pm

(Time skip will be soon...)
Is she checked most of the rooms, most of them were bedrooms, messhalls, classrooms, bathrooms, even some of the rooms were locked and required a password or card for access.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Of course, Charis keeps in mind which rooms are locked so she can check them later. She then heads for Mac's room, intent on eavesdropping on the human, and perhaps messing with his head some more.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:12 am

Mac- "So what were you building anyways?" -he said while eying the droids as they continued to work on a large contraption that spanned the entire back portion of the lab
SophE- "A little present for you actually, I wanted to take some of your work load off so I built you a little assembly line"
Mac- "An assembly line? What exactly does it assemble?"
SophE- "Anything you want, all the pieces are interchangeable, a system of tracks take them to a storage area under the lab"
Mac- "You did all of that in such a short amount of time?"
SophE- "We're not nearly done though it'll still take several weeks to assemble the parts and finish digging out the necessary subterranean space. The pokemon were what made this even half possible, especially Tyranitar and Rampardos something about being rock types makes them excellent excavators"
Mac- -moaned in disapproval but got the message, he fiddled with the pokeballs on his belt unable to figure out which ones belonged to them
SophE- "third and fourth"
Mac- -grabbed the third and fourth pokeballs and resized them, it startled him a little because he hadn't actually held a pokeball since he was very little, and threw them
Tyranitar and Rampardos- -the two titan like pokemon stood tall and proud when they were summoned, awaiting there next order. They're strong demeanor dropped into a wide eyed, disbelieving stare however when they watched their pokeballs bounce back to Mac, one of which he caught the other bounced up and smacked him in the face
Mac- "Ow!" -he put the pokeball back onto his belt and began rubing the spot where the ball hit him "she has stuff you to do" -he gestured to SophE
SophE- "Why don't you guys go ahead and head underground I'll fill you in on the details when you get there"
Tyranitar and Rampardos- -The two stomped on over to the middle of the room. When they got there a large circle of the floor suddenly separated from the rest and slowly descended, they both gave Mac one quick, worried glance before their heads sank out of view and doors in the floor shut to cover the hole where the elevator was to act as a temporary floor
Mac- -Watched them with disgust then after they were gone walked over and picked up the remaining pokeball and put it on his belt "So what system are you using for assembly line?"
SophE- "I was thinking of just directly controlling it myself"
Mac- "That would work but I'd like to overtax your program as little as possible, where's the little droid? It specializes in handling numerous peices of equipment at a time"
SophE- -Her head hung in sadness "it... Died in the same explosion that injured you"
Mac- -Remained unmoved "Well yeah, I know that, but you haven't yet rebuilt it?"
SophE- "It wouldn't feel right just making a clone and calling it the same droid..."
Mac- -Suddenly let out a large belly laugh
SophE- "Hey! That's not funny"
Mac- -continued laughing for a minute before finally catching his breath, wiping a tear away from his eye "SophE have an introspective moment with me for a second if you will, I want you to open up your personality program" -a document opened on the computer nearest to Mac containing an ever changing program "okay good, see how the program never stops changing? How it's always in a state of updating itself? Well that's because you're always in a state of evolving and growing like a normal human with each new experience or thought you have your program, your very way of thinking changes and becomes more sophisticated. Now there should be a portion of your personality that's stopped updating I want you to isolate it" -the document quickly scrolled down to a large portion of code that, unlike the rest of it, stayed completely stationary "now this code has stopped receiving information because it's been deactivated, I want you to reactivate it" -the code suddenly sprung to life again and a second later a holographic image of the little droid appeared next to SophE on her pad "And thus concludes your journey into yourself"
SophE- -Picked the little droid up and hugged it close, a tear dripping down her holographic face "I don't understand, why was it in there?"
Mac- -Despite himself he couldn't help having a smile on his face "When you created the droids you couldn't give them all there own personalities like I did you so you ran them off your own program, the droids are in the most literal sense a part of you, an extention of your personality, that's why they all clearly have personality of there own but it seems... dulled to some extent" -the other droids sensed SophE's exitement and had put down what they were doing to congregate around her "speaking of which we really should get around to naming them, I'm thinking names based on physical attributes would be the best idea"
SophE- -Stopped hugging the little droid but continued to carry it in both arms like a mother would a child she's afraid of losing "I'll see to that"
Mac- "Well alright then... Hey how much of the assembly line do you have up and running already?"
SophE- "Enough to recreate Tool's body"
Mac- -He cocked one eyebrow "You've decided to call it Tool now?"
SophE- "Yes, isn't that the sort of 'name based on physical attributes' you were talking about?"
Mac- "Well yeah, it's just that calling someone a tool has other implica- ah you know what never mind"

((Sorry for typing all of your eyes out here I just wanted to get this all in before the time skip and well kinda got on a role >_> I promise it won't happen often))
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:35 pm

*two weeks later.*
By now Leo should be back on earth thanks to kamis help once he got off of snakeway.
(There ya go lisa, now you can continue on with what your character was doing.)
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:05 pm

(Repost incoming~)
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Despite the man's best efforts, it no use. The darkness consuming the poor Ninetales only continues to spread. It soon dyes her fur, and she opens her now solid red eyes. She gives the human a deathly glare before doing a somersault, and landing her tail on his head, making his death quick and painless. She looks his now lifeless body over before heading to the door, hesitating, then blasting it down. She growls, running outside, and then turning, firing attacks at the base of building, and toppling it down. She does this to the next few buildings, and one of which creates a chain reaction which topples several more. She then turns to the fleeing humans, and growls loudly, firing a flamethrower, which proceeds to incinerate them. A few shots ring out from behind her, all of which miss. She looks behind herself, at the forces that have arrive. She grins and lets out a taunting growl, which gets them to fire again. She jumps up and out of the way, firing another one of the wave attacks, which cripples them. She frowns, looking at the skyscraper 2 blocks behind them. After a moment of decision, she fires again at them...they cower, then look confused as the attack whizzes above them. This confusion quickly turns to terror as they see it hit the building, which proceeds to start to lean and groan. Theres a few snaps as the supports gave way, sending the building on the forces. She watches perched on a nearby building, not even looking as she flicks a tail, sending a large chunk of debris at a battle helicopter.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 am

And speaking of Leo, the Zoroark currently sits in his room in front of the TV, watching the news- a new story is being detailed on the screen, though it's hard to make out with all the smoke onscreen, or with the bursts of fire that seem to be aimed for the cameras in the helicopters. He grimaces slightly as a falling building can be seen, then mutes the television and turns to look towards his sister, who is reading a book nearby.
"... Are you paying any attention to this, Charis?" he quietly asks. Her ears perk up at this, and she promptly closes the book.
"... No? What's going on?"
"Just... Just watch the TV." he replies.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 am

During these two weeks Brandon has shown signs of coming out of his coma. This day he actuallu awakens. "W..what the hell happend.."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Mac- -Sitting at a computer designing a something or another
SophE- -Appears on her pad "Mac you'd better see this"-she disappears and the news flickers on in her place 
Newscaster- "Disaster strikes the city as a single pokemon brings the military to it's knees, as of this moment we are unsure..."
Soldier- -He ran up and put his hand over the camera "Evacuate now, Get out of the city!"
Newscaster- "We're willing to risk death for this footage, now please remove your hand"
Soldier- "That's not a request everybody ou- Everybody down!" -He let go of the camera in time for Mac to see him grab the Newscaster and pull him to the ground, the camera hit the ground as Well, on it's side, as one of the military helicopters came crashing down on them. Then there was only static
Mac- "SophE rewind to the last visable frame and freeze" -the scene changed to an explosio, a scene the human eye wouldn't have been able to catch naturally
"Rewind approximately one second" -the scene suddenly flipped back in time and you could see the helicopter in one peice again, right before it crashed "continue rewinding frame by frame" -the helicopter began to move back away from the camera and the camera itself began to fall back up into the cameraman's hand presumably "alright freeze there" -the camera was still mid fall and at an angle, the helicopter had receded enough to allow a building to come into view that who's top was previously out of site "grid the scene 20 by 20" -38 equally spaced lines appeared on the scene 19 horizontally and 19 vertically splitting it into 400 equal squares, Mac squinted his eyes at the picture "magnify box 16H" -the rest of the picture disappeared and that box grew bigger, after a second the picture focused and a faint Ninetales could be seen perched atop the roof "create a three dimensional image of it" -the picture disappeared and slowly an image of Alyssa came to be in it's place "So it's a Ninetales then?"
SophE- "A female at that"
Mac- "SophE run a diagnostic on your graphics card"
SophE- -After a few seconds she chimed in "it came back clean"
Mac- "So that is her real color then?"
SophE- "Yes"
Mac- "Could it be that she's a-"
SophE- "No shiney Ninetales has ever had that coloration"
Mac- "Right, okay..."
SophE- "Perhaps it would be best to allow Tera to be involved in on this"
Mac- -He let Tera out without hesitation
Tera- -Came out saluting What are your orders Master?
Mac- "To never do that again, but more importantly we some things you need to see"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Brandon slowly trys to get up, not knowing what is going on at all, literally since he was taken over by Agnu.
Ruby meanwhile just catchs what is on t.v. "someone has to stop this.."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 am

(Sorry. X.x I'll post tommorrow.)
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:50 am

Alyssa watches another helicopter fall, then rears back to avoid a tank bullet. She hisses, glaring at the tank, and upon it firing again, she stops it mid air and chucks it back at said tank. She then jumps down, at least 15 stories, and lands, making a small crater. There is a cameraman nearby.
---
"Um, Suzy, I think that's the culprit..."
"George. Switch cameras."
The male newscaster does no such thing. Alyssa continues to approach the cameraman as he back away, until she lets out a deafening roar and lunges, knocking both him and the camera down, and the camera ends up facing the wall. The sounds of the human being torn apart are heard, and the blood and some gore splatter against the wall the camera is facing. It goes quiet, except for a few quiet paw steps, before the camera goes black.

Female Newscaster - "...oh my god..."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:32 am

And by now Brandon would have seen the newscast. "Ill stop you.." he jog limps off to the scouter room getting one, "hey, can someone patch me through to the intercom?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Both Zoroark silently cover their mouths with their paws, staring for a while at the screen in horror before they speak.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Leo...?"
"That this is somehow going to become our problem, and fast?"
Charis slowly nods.
"Find Brandon first. He's going to try stopping that thing if he saw the newscast..."
And that's when they hear his voice through the scouter on the desk. Leo's ears twitch and he snatches up the device.
"Intercom? What do you need it for?" he questions.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 pm

"To get the team mobilized, we have a duty to do, this time its to take down this pokemon.." he quickly replys, already starting to head towards the front entrance, Ruby is also already at the front along with wadsworth who is readying the vertibird, which is a combo of a jet and helicopter. "Ready to go ma'am?" He says. "Yes we have to stop this before more innocents die." (This small ass box is getting really annoying.)
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Leo just sighs in response, and hands the scouter to Charis, who does as requested and patches Brandon through to the intercom.
"There you go," she says.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:03 pm

"This is Brandon speaking, I'm calling the whole team into this battle, report to north city secter 83 as fast as you can, pick up a scouter as fast as you can it will leadd you there."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 pm

The twins exchange a worried glance, then both pick up a scouter.
"Well..."
"Here we go, I guess."
Charis heads outside first, looking at the directions.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Whi@h of course point her in the direction of the city that's being attacked.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Alyssa growls, staring at the remains of the camera before leaping up, into a helicopter...through the floor.
Soldier - "Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it!" He yells, and the men start shooting at her....only to recoil in horror as they realize the bullets do nothing.
---
Soldier on ground - "AH23 do you read?"
-static-
"AH23 do you read?!"
"...s----now! We are under at-"
The trasmission cuts short as another explosion rings out in the air.

Last edited by DarkEeveeon on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Brandon by now has taken flight towards the town, but in his condition his flying speed is kinda slow in conparision to what it should've been.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:17 am

-Mac, SophE and Tera are discussing Alyssa when Brandon comes over the intercom 
Mac- -He tossed the belt to Tera "You'd better go too"
Tera- -Caught it and gave him a strange look For as long as I've known I've always had a commanding officer at my back
Mac- "The ESF isn't a military organization and I'm no commander, I'm more the sit in a comfy chair and ponder my next invention kinda smart rather than the quick thinking, heat of the moment strategist, that's where you come in, besides you did..." -he scratched the back of his head in discomfort "fine in your battle against those creatures"
Tera- -Wanted to argue but then realized she was talking to someone with even less training then herself. So she nodded and turned and left, grabbing a scouter on her way out then flying off on Pidgeot
SophE- "So what exactly do we do during this?"
Mac- "We wait, we watch and we work" -he went back to sitting at his computer while SophE disappeared from her pad and in her place live feeds to everyone's scouters appeared
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:33 am

Ruby arrives at the edge of town with the help of wadsworths help and quickly runs towards where the ninetales should be, with a scouter thanks to wadsworth.
Brandon is already over halfway to the city. "Where is everyone?"
Ruby- "Already in the city." She quickly replys, as she rushes towards where the conflict is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 32 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next