The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator

Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:50 pm

A small glint of orange reappears before disapearing again underneath the sands.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Tera- I believe I see it once more
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:02 pm

"Lead the way, then." Charis says, having not seen it this time.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 pm

It shows itself once more.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:01 pm

"I see it this time!" Charis says, and sprints towards the object, getting ever-closer.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Once she goes for it the sands swallow it back up, if she reachs into the sand she might still be able to reach it.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:24 pm

With a frown, the Zoroark plunges a paw into the sand, trying to grab at the orange ball.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:29 pm

She feels she has a grip of it.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 pm

"Got it." Charis says, and pulls her paw back.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 pm

And out comes the orange ball.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 pm

"All right... now let's get out of here." she says to Tera, beginning to walk.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:45 pm

(thats four right/ you two can continue up until the 6th dragonball, afterthat ill come back in and be a active when possible. ^^)

Brandon continues on his rampage.

In a small village far away in the middle of a jungle a ninetales resides, with just a few other pokemon, this is only one of the few villages with just pokemon, not many humans come here, unless to trade for certain items which can only be found here.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Graphic content ahead! You have been warned.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:40 pm

((well... ._. That was disturbing, you've been hittin' them naughty sites a little to often, Lisa))

Tera- -follows silently

Mac- "no no no, if we reroute this wire through the field matrix instead of around we can shorten it and cause less stress on the system"
SophE- "but we'd almost have to strip the wire to get it through there and if we let them touch it will short out the entire system"
Mac- "not if we reduce the insulation, it'll be tight but it'll fit"
SophE- -she put one hand on her forehead in a painful manner "reduse? You're talking about cutting it paper thin, the slightest movement and it'll tear, the whole thing will be destroyed"
Mac- "No, it'll be so snug it won't be able to move, to tear"
SophE- "But how do you plan to get it in without it tearing?" -she began to massage her temples
Mac- "Are you you feeling alright?"
SophE- "I've just been getting this headache recently, it's nothing really"
Mac- "No it's something" -he walked over to the computer she was still linked to her and brought up her file "you're not human anymore Soph, you don't just have idle problems like you used too... Ya it's like I thought your adaption program is overburdened"
SophE- "What does that mean exactly?"
Mac- "It's probably about time you learned a little bit about yourself. See the human mind is a complex thing and there's, as of yet, no way to just build, or recreate, one, so I invented an adaption program, basically it takes what it observes from others, emulates that behavior and stores it for later use. When I first built you I had it watch several recordings of the original Sophia that I have stored on my flash drive, but those are incomplete, the program can't learn how it should make you react to every new and unique situation you come across from those recordings alone so for those gaps it watches how others react around you for clues and if that fails it searches the Internet until it finds several suitable responses then continuesly runs them through stricter and stricter filters until it finds the response it believes most closely resembles Sophia. But you're so new that the amount of new situations it's being bombarded with are overtaxing it. The 'headache' you're experiencing is a safety protocol I designed to warn you of when this is happening"
SophE- "What can you do to get rid of it?"
Mac- "I can put you in observation mode, you'll shut down and all of your processing power will go towards your adaption program, then I'll re-show it the videos, now that it's had some time to actually use what it learned from watching them and it has a bit of a stronger understaning of human emotion it should be able draw more detailed information from them"
SophE- "but are you sure you want to-"
Mac- "I've gotten by for five years without ya Soph, I can stand another day" -before she could rebuttal he put in the code to send her into observation mode. She disappeared and old footage of a day when Sophia had taken him to the beach showed up on the screen, it was so simple but they looked so happy, he minimized the window and muted the sound, he had seen it to many times before. He heard several clanks behind him and turned around to see that all the droids had fallen "W-what...? Why would...?" -he slowly brought his hand up to his face in a facepalm, let his head drop and said quietly "...she linked all the droids to her own processor" -he gave a sigh, grabbed the gun and began working on his own

Last edited by Gruntius on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Agnu- Return to me my minion.. he is of course speaking to Brandon's mind.

Brandon stops his destruction and starts to return to where Agnu is, he just so happens to fly over where tera and Charis is. and they can defineitely see him.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:44 pm

(Nah. :P)
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

A male human walks down the alleyway that just so happens to have the ninetales, seeing her sides he runs over quickly and checks for vital signs, feeling that she is still alive he trys to awaken her.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:59 pm

The Ninetales stirs a bit, groaning in pain still as she weakly sits up.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:01 pm

"are you okay?" is the first thing out of his mouth as he see's her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 pm

She shakes her head, and once she gathers enough focus, speaks to him via telepathy. "...I-I'm hurt..."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:08 pm

"do you need someplace to rest? ill offer my house if you wish.. its not much of a one though."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:12 pm

She nods, and stands, then whines, glancing at the gashes on her side. "...t-thank you....and i-it doesn't matter where I stay...or how nice it is..."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:15 pm

"alright, we will walk slow for your sake." he starts to lead her to his house.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:19 pm

The Ninetales merely follows him, her head low as she tries to comprehend what happened.

W....what was it...?
Why did it do this...?
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:27 pm

((No Kevin... That's just how Lisa is.))
Charis freezes as she sees Brandon.
"..."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:31 pm

They soon arrive at a very small house in the slums. "here we are.."

And Brandon flys by without even slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next