The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
NekoRivera

Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:28 pm

"hey ow what the heck are you doing, those are my ears!" The little umbreon who was now floating there upside down stared at the blaziken in a rather annoyed fashion. But then suddenly she noticed she wasn't spinning anymore, "oh my gosh you saved me," the umbreon was over joyed by this, "that makes you my hero... I think," and so the umbreon floated there upside down and lightly tapped her paws together happily when something very important occurred to her and so she had to ask, "by the way do you think I'm a flying type pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 am

Alyssa looks around at said paradise, and its of her old village, entirely intact. With a confused, but content sigh, she heads for her old home, where her stew sits.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 am

a note sits in her home with a necklace next to it... it has a pokeball pendant on it
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:06 am

She tilts her head, and goes to read the note.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:08 am

it reads:
'Whenever you want to come out just press the button on the pendant.'
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:11 am

She shurgs a little, putting it on, and then continuing on with her life before it was shattered.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:42 am

"..."
"... Okay, then." Charis finally says, and turns to walk away as the man disappears with his newly-caught demon Ninetales. She's still trying to process everything that happened to a certain extent, and both twins have decided it's probably just better to leave things be. It's not like they'd know how to rebuild anything that got destroyed, so they had no purpose there anymore, anyways.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm

"Well I just hope he doesn't get killed trying to confine such a beast." He replys quietly. "Come on let's head back to home, there isn't much else we can do here."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 pm

-The trainer slightly raises his hand signaling to Brandon

Blaziken- -Grabs the Umbreon by the back and reorients her with the ground, looks her up and down and then just shake his head in a diagonal fashion representing both a yes and no
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 pm

And he turns. "Yes? Is there anything I can help you with?" He asks the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

-The trainer wordlessly walks forward and hands Brandon the belt with Tera and the rest of her team in it
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 pm

"yay ground," the umbreon flops to the ground and starts rubbing her face against it, "it's been so long, I missed you so much," she then stopped and said to the blaziken "you know you're strange but you're a life saver." The umbreon then happened to look over and see Brandon talking to a trainer. She didn't know who either of them where but she stood up and without thinking she said to no one in particular, "I-I have to go..." she then quickly ran over to Brandon, but she wasn't sure why she had done that so she just stood there near him not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:41 pm

-The pokemon all came up beside the trainer
Blaziken- -Looked up and waved at Charis and Leo
Machamp- "Good to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 pm

"Alright..." he takes notice of the pokemon. "..umm can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:53 pm

"I uh felt like I needed to talk to you..." the umbreon shook her head after saying that, because she didn't know what to say or why she even felt that way. "I don't know what to say though," she looked around though for something she could talk about and based on the damaged surroundings there was one obvious thing that would make sense, but she decided not to go with that, "are you a pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:56 am

Gruntius wrote:
-The pokemon all came up beside the trainer
Blaziken- -Looked up and waved at Charis and Leo
Machamp- "Good to see you again!"
"Hm?" Charis says, looking over. Leo smiles and waves back, recognizing them before his sister does.
"Oh, yeah. Hey, guys." she finally says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 44 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44