The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:31 pm

"Umm, no. I wanted to ask about taking a ship to Alumia's hangar...the brand I was branded with wasnt an exile brand, but a clan symbol."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:33 pm

"So it has to do with her. So no." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:44 pm

"Grr...this is important." He grumbles. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:18 pm

"No, you little shits have been nothing but problems since you came back. Alice is under direct orders now not to loan you her ship. Out of my office and just LET ME DO MY JOB!" He yells sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Gladius crosses his arms. "...I see this is what my services in the guardians has gotten me. Absolutely nothing." He says before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 12:30 am

Meanwhile, Ix has returned to the prosthetics shop, getting her arm looked at.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 12:14 pm

"And don't you dare think of abandoning! Else the council will charge you for every crime you've committed!" She calls flinging her desk into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 12:18 pm

He looks back. "Abandon? What gave you that idea?" HE asks, shaking his head before walking back to check on Ix.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Meanwhile Scarlet is looking at ships on her comm, wanting to have a backup ship for herself in case anything does go wrong. Alumia taking off with the ship being an eye opener. "So many new models and I'm not sure where to even start." She mutters to herself as she walks to get some lunch leaving the others to their own things. Well everyone but Alice who she's forced to tag along. "Alice what's some of the best ships on the market?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Sitting at an empty table in the far corner of the mess hall is Aerisa, the kitsune eating a large slab of meat along with a salad. Seems the Guardians were keeping a wide berth from her.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 1:26 pm

And of course, Ix is the only one to approach her, having noticed this after her rather uneventful tune up.
"Hey Aerisa." She calls.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 1:29 pm

This is when Ix notices her arm is actually not there and that she left without it.

Because

Uhn
>_< I wasn't focused and forgot to respond.

Either way Alice comes over as well, being slightly uncomfortable with scarlet and Gladius.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 2:25 pm

Aerisa looks between the two, welcoming Ix with a small, timid smile, but stopping short of Alice, confused on whom she was, other than helping her out the other day/
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Alice blinks looking at the two."Err, sorry I was just going to get lunch. I'll just go talk to Scarlet." She says quickly back peddling to the wolf thinking.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 3:19 pm

Ix blinks a few times, and quietly mumbles, "Darn, maybe I'll get to know her later."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Aerisa smiles if not just a little. "...Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 9:25 pm

"What is the thanks for?" Ix asks, casually ignoring her missing arm now.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 9:34 pm

"Well, it seems noone likes me...and I accept that. It's what I am, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 9:36 pm

"Well, I like you, don't I?" she points out.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 9:40 pm

"Yes...and that's why you have my gratitude, Ixtli. You're my...friend." She replies.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 10:27 pm

"And as long as that is, ignore those that avoid you. They treated me the same way, you know. Mob mentality."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 10:53 pm

She nods slowly, then motions a paw towards an empty seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:37 am

The guardians around them all begin to drop to the ground or to their faces onto the tables as another claim wearing guardian comes walking from the hangers. This being a five star guardian. His descent can't be seen and as he gets closer the urge to sleep begins to become overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 10:10 am

Scarlet is by herself as Alice gets to her. She seeming to be in a huff that she left her without answering the question. Of course when a few Guardians hit the tables she looks up towards the fire star entering. "You can't make much of an entrance if you put everyone to sleep!" Scarlet growls.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 10:22 am

Ix stoops over for a moment, one eye closing with ease, while she fights to keep the other open.
"No....I'm not being put to sleep again...!"
After being drugged so recently, she was resisting some of the effects, even forcing herself to stand up.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 10:51 am

All three heads of Alice slam into the ground as she falls over asleep. The five star ignoring her as he walks into Zilla's office. The sleeping effect vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next