The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:25 pm

"What? Are you sure about that?" Ix asks, frowning.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:29 pm

"That's all. Get your gear upgraded and replaced." She sighs filing the report and dropping her head onto her desk."Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:33 pm

"I'm sure, sis...I need you to trust me..." He says.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:39 pm

"...Why would you need me to trust you? I thought we already trusted each other?" she asks, chuckling softly, breaking into the tiniest of smiles.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 2:04 pm

He smiles and gives Ix a hug. "Alright, we'll need a ship. I'm sure Alice would be willing to help us and lend us the use of her ship."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 2:22 pm

"Well, if you drive it, sure. She seemed to have a panic attack when I was in command...Luckily for her, she might have died of worry if she knew I don't have a license."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 2:46 pm

"You don't have a license...?"
Alice is still in the room with them. Good going D<
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:56 pm

"...Oh right, you have good ears. No, I never got one."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Scarlet nods and heads out with a tired sigh as she heads back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:20 pm

"Well, Alice, I'd like to request permission to use your vessel to travel to Sernia. You're welcome to come with."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:41 am

"<_< you are never flying my ship again!" They bark a bit flustered."Do YOU have your license?!"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 12:14 pm

"Of course I do...I've been flying ships for centuries." ._.'
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 12:32 pm

"That's how I usually get around, I just hitch a ride with him."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:34 am

"That brings me to a question then. Did you ever RENEW it? If you've been flying that long you would of had to several times as tech upgraded." Scarlet says coming to the group.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:45 am

"Of course I did renew it. I mean, are you two trying everything to stop me from traveling to Sernia?" He asks, arms crossed. "Incase you haven't noticed my mate is in trouble. And my child. You two may not have dealt with that before but I am right now and either help me or stay out of my way."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:53 am

"I am not letting another member of the team going to the Kitsune side. Zilla gave us orders that we are NOT to go after Alumia at this time. We are to rest, upgrade our weapons and gear then report back to her when we are ready."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:54 am

"My father paid for that ship and I do not want it to get impounded or destroyed." >_<
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:58 am

Gladius sighs. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm not thinking rationally. I'm not going into kitsune territory either...see this brand? The Hazuit were supposed to brand me an exile, but instead, it's a sernian brand..Alumia's tribal brand. It's a message, and the only idea I have is to go to her home in Sernia to search for clues...she might have something in her hangar too. I don't know, but I do need your help if you're willing...it'd be strictly a visit during a day off."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 12:03 pm

"You are to clear this with Zilla, once you do you may go. But you are not to be the one driving since Alice is clearly worried about her ship."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 12:17 pm

"I've been flying ships longer than most of you put together...but...I respect her decision. I'll go visit Zilla then." He says with a bow of his head before he walks towards her office.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:32 pm

"As for the rest of us? We should upgrade and get whatever we need."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 5:07 pm

"Fine, in that case, I'm going to get my arm looked at now."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Gladius rings the chime on Zilla's office door. "It's Gladius."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 10:15 am

She nods. "Yes that will be best, I'm going to go see about getting some things upgraded and check out ships to buy just so we have a back up if needed."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:16 pm

"If it has anything to do with Tetsumi then no." She says head on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:31 pm

"Umm, no. I wanted to ask about taking a ship to Alumia's hangar...the brand I was branded with wasnt an exile brand, but a clan symbol."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next