The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 10:51 am

All three heads of Alice slam into the ground as she falls over asleep. The five star ignoring her as he walks into Zilla's office. The sleeping effect vanishing.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 10:59 am

Scarlet shakes herself off growling having only been slightly affected. "I don't get the big idea" She growls and shakes Alice a bit. "Wake up Alice."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:09 am

She slowly sits up holding one of her heads."What...just happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:21 am

Aerisa rubs her head as well. "Ugh....what?"
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 12:00 pm

"Some dude came by and people started passing out...He went straight for Zillia's office." She recalls, shaking her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 12:07 pm

"...Urgh...strange. I felt so lightheaded all of a sudden..."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:06 pm

"The 5 star rank came through here and placed everyone in lala land. How are you feeling? A sleep spell like that isn't very healthy at all."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:07 pm

"He's the five star...? Who is he...?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:17 pm

"I don't know much about him to be honest, I've only bumped into him once before. He's pretty quiet about himself and personal life." She says looking towards Zilla's office as she brings up his name on her comm.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 2:28 pm

"That's probably from the spell he was casting...Asshole." Ix snarls.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:29 pm

"Why a sleeping spell though.." She grumbles yawning.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:31 pm

"Probably to prevent anyone from seeing or talking to him." Aerisa speaks up.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:36 pm

"That could very well be the case, he is rarely seen and that could be why. For all we know he is on a mission where no one needs to know his whereabouts."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:38 pm

His info and profile are all marked classified. Zilla's office door opens again and on cue any guardians walking by drop to the floor.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 4:06 pm

She gets a sweatdrop somehow she able to resist it a bit better then the others despite it making her drowsy. "No name and I really wish he wouldn't use that spell or whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 9:50 am

As the Gaurdian leaves, he happens to glance at Scarlet for a brief moment before leaving. He's wearing a mask to help disguise his features.

"Scarlet, Ix, Gladius, Aerisa, Alice. My office now please." Arctica says over their comms.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 10:10 am

She frowns before glancing down at her comm. "I'm gonna bet this has to do with him." She says to the others before answering Arctica. "We'll be right there."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 11:12 am

Ix glances at the guardian's mask, before stepping for the office.
"I'll be back later, Aerisa...Seems I'm not the only one that hides their face around here."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 12:31 pm

Aerisa nods. "Seems I was summoned to, Ixitli. I'll come with." She says, standing. Gladius seems to be there already, arms crossed. He was still pretty upset over Zilla's unprofessional attitude towards the situation earlier.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:08 pm

As everyone enters her office, she points to Aerisa, Alice, and Ix."You three." She tosses Ixtli a folder."Go. You and you." She says to scarlet and Gladius."Here." She says holding up another folder.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Gladius takes it and looks to Scarlet, stepping over and showing her the folder.

As for Aerisa, she bows her head to Arctica. "Thank you, miss Arctica..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 3:40 pm

"Let's see..."
Ixxy-pants opens the folder, taking a peek inside.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 6:40 pm

It's a protection mission. A princess is requesting transport to and from a council meeting.

Glaidus and Scarlet are to investigate a break in at the artifact planet.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 6:45 pm

"Protection...Well, this will be interesting."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:57 pm

"Should be an easy enough one." Scarlet says reading it over before handing it to Glaidus to read over.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Gladius nods in response, taking a look. "Agreed, Scarlet." He replies. "Should be fairly routine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next