The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Gladius was passed out, so Ix would have to give the report.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:20 pm

"Your dearest comrade. Poisoned home to you and Gladius onto the planet. She planned this." Arctica cuts in rather pissed as Aerisa comes in.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:57 pm

"I see..." She says, sitting down. "...What are my next orders?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:06 pm

Ix goes quiet, obviously upset.
"She's getting harder and harder to defend..."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:37 pm

"Ix? Did she seem to see any reason? Or did she seem out of it as if brain washed?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 10:05 pm

"She fought against us the entire time, ma'am. To the point of critically wounding Gladius, to near death mind you, and blasting me with her magic."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 pm

"No suspicious accessories? No comm like things? I have Aerisa on the line. Alumia attacked her as well...with a kitsune made blade none the less."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 10:52 pm

"Not that I noticed." Aerisa says softly.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:14 pm

"She did call for backup with something inside her collar..."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:39 pm

After a moment Scarlet sighs. "Then it doesn't seem to be she's being mind controlled in anyway. That leads us to the worst case scenarios. She's truely sided with the kitsune army."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:48 pm

"She's that desperate...right. She has a kill on site order on her from here on out. I expect you four to follow. Return to the ark when you've rested up."

"Are Drafokian that Maternal..?" Alice asks quietly."Maybe we shouldn't be quick to judge. Maybe there's some motive Alumia defected. Something she's hiding you know...?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:58 am

Gladius slowly awakens, groaning a bit.

Aerisa kneels before Arctica. "What of me, master?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 am

"They have her child, we can't blame her for doing whatever she can to get it back." Scarlet says with a frustrated growl
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:09 am

"There's a fine line between 'Desperate for your child', and, 'Let's screw over my comrades and help the enemy'." Ix points out, frowning.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:18 am

She growls. "No as a mother protecting your child is the most important thing, more important then your own life. You wouldn't understand till you have children of your own."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:28 am

"I suppose I won't...But, getting others almost killed is still no excuse! There are still laws and regulations in place for a reason!"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:34 am

She growls. "Again you have no clue what it is like to be a mother and have your child in danger. NOTHING matters aside from the child's safety." She snarls. "And what do you care about laws? You broke some to see your dad did you not?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:43 am

"There's a difference between Guardian and planetary rules, Scarlet. The Guardians are in place for a reason, to protect the galaxy! I could care less about the Hazuit and their corrupt council, I ultimately care more about upholding the peace than a few thousand people being upset with me! If they wish to crucify me later, so be it, but I'll go down knowing I'm the better person for doing the things I've done to protect them!"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:52 am

She growls and pins Ix to a wall. "And to a mother their child IS the galaxy! You don't understand how it is, and if you have children and do NOT do EVERYTHING you can to ensure your child's safety then you don't deserve to be a mother. You broke planetary LAWS, which the guardians are meant to uphold as well. You can't just pick and chose what you think is the moral high ground."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 12:03 pm

"Enough!" Alice barks out."This bickering will get us no where! Instead of thinking of a logical reason why she is doing this, you are both fighting about instincts and morals!"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Scarlet growl but lets go of IX. "It's simple they're probably holding the safety of her child as leverage over her. She must of gotten caught again when she went to save it, and this time the kitsunes saw a powerful asset they could control."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Ix just stands where Scarlet let go of her, only responding with a grunt at first, before responding again.
"She's letting them use her, that's the main problem."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Gladius slowly rubs his eyes. "...Lumi....my...my dear Lumi...."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 12:49 pm

"Let's not think of it like that. For now we should just continue working until something pops up."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:39 pm

"Urgh...I can't...I can't...not without my Lumi...oh..." ;w;
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Alice walks over, assuming the two have gotten back to the planet and Gladius now hospitalize, and slaps him, the male head speaking."Man the Fuck up! You want her back then get up and fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next