The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 11:07 pm

She bows her head. "Alice...hey. I'm fixing to go on a mission...a HVT..." She mentions.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:30 am

"High value targets are always fun. Good luck." She says chirping up and sending a friend request on her comm before heading over to Scarlet and Ix.

The little messenger scurried off quickly after being thanked.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:52 am

Ix storms off at this, and hurries off to go to the group's ship.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:17 am

"Oh...I was going to ask you to join me...but that's fine too." She says, tapping the 'accept' on her comm
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 10:34 am

Scarlet looks up, she having been staring at her comm messing with it. She using it to distract herself for the moment by looking at new gear. "Hello there. Anything I can help you with?" Scarlet asks.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 10:39 am

"I'm the newest member of your team. My name is Alice." She says bowing respectively.

And there's a lack of a team ship as Alumia took off with it. Ix may want to go speak to their commander before disappearing too.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:55 pm

"Zilla really got onto finding a replacement quickly... Well it's nice to meet you." She says holding out her hand for her to shake. "My name is Scarlet."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 1:11 pm

(oh yea thats right)
Ix growls at this, not questioning it, but hurries off anyway. She was not letting anything stop her from leaving at this rate.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:25 pm

"Ix come meet our new teammate." Scarlet says trying to contact Ix through the comm. There is something in her voice that should make IX hesitate at the very least. Besides not like IX is gonna get off without a ship.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:37 pm

"Maybe in a little bit...Where is our commander!?" she suddenly barks back.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Aerisa heads towards the hangar herself, her sniper slinged around her shoulder. "Hm, I need a ship to get to the HVT."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:18 pm

"That would probably be me, considering I have been promoted to Star rank. Unless you are wishing to speak with Zilla. Now I'm not letting another member of our team go AWOL, come here."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:43 pm

She has a choice between the fountain...and the excellent sports shop that was purchased for Aerisa by Arctica. I mean that thing is top of the line, Class S shields and weapons, a stealth drive...I want it >_>

And Alice looks at Ix"I do believe we've met already."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:09 pm

"Hm...a vessel for me? Wow..." She says, in awe of it. She steps into it, powering it up. Luckily she was a trained pilot.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Ix rushes over to Scarlet's position, leaving the food court.
"Yea, we have, Alice. But I got some upsetting news, and I need to go, now."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:54 pm

"Oh you two have met? That makes things easier. Now why do you need to go? Our ship was taken by Alumia, she's gone off on her own. We have no contact with her and no way of tracking the ship."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 6:21 pm

"My father has fallen ill on my home planet, and I must go see him. Now." she snaps.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 6:42 pm

"I have my own ship..." Alice mentions lowly."You can borrow it if you want."

Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 7:58 pm

She turns to Alice. "How about we all go. It'll give me a chance to learn a bit about your abilities."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Aerisa has departed, and is heading to her objective. "...Hm..."

She looks to her comm to get more info on the HVT.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 9:33 am

The ship itself is finely well made. But it's made for one and a couple of passengers. Still her target is a former commander of hers. To prove her worth and resolve she has to take him out
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 11:18 am

"...I know this kitsune...grr...to think all this time I was just a puppet of theirs..."

As soon as she gets to the planet the HVT was on, she's quick to depart, silently stepping towards her objective.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:52 pm

"You'd be doing me a huge favor." Ixtli sighs, rubbing at her temples.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 11:17 pm

"Sounds like it's settled then. I'll contact everyone who needs to know and we'll be on our way. Alice if you could lead us to your ship?" She asks as she starts typing up a message.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 8:44 am

"Quick clean kill. Consider this a chance to prove your loyalty." Arctica says over the comm.

Alice bows to them and leads the two off to the shipyard and to her own personal ship. It's not as fancy or big as Alumia's but it'll do.

As a pre-caution, Gladius is teleported back onto the ark and the mission is considered a failure.

Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 11:19 am

Ix crawls aboard, and finds a place to wait, prefering to sit in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next