The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:13 am

"Right...Im sorry I forgot that edict...Its all my fault..."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:51 am

"Doesn't the Ark have an experimental chamber that restores cells to their natural state? Scarlet you think you can have it sent here?" Alice asks having heard the conversation through the comms.

"Aerisa, get out of there and~" there's static over the comm as the transmission is hijacked.
"You. I have an assignment for you." Comes another voice masked by a deep gargle.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:13 am

"Yes it does, Alice, but again, my father...Well, he's a bit too proud for his own good. He would never forsake our culture, not as I did."
She takes a moment to shake her head towards Gladius, in a reassuring manner.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 am

"Not like it matters." Scarlett says Nomming on a sandwich."That experimental chamber is a one of a kind piece of tech. And guess who ran off with it and the android who knows how to operate it?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:39 am

"Lumi..." Gladius mutters.

Aerisa frowns a bit. "...Who are you? I work for Arctica."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:52 am

"Who I am is not important. What you are to do is. I've sent your task to your comm. get it done." Is all they say before the transmission disappears.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Aerisa takes a look at the mission, bringing it up on her comm.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:21 pm

[Redacted]

The message has deleted itself.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 1:23 pm

She grumbles, slinging her sniper before heading to the ship. Once she makes it there, she tries to bring up Arctica.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 1:26 pm

"What happened? Someone hijacked the comm. what did they tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 1:29 pm

"Whoever it was wants me to steal more draconic dna and apply this brand..." she says, looking it over in her paws. "...But why Gladius?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:33 pm

"Could be Alumia. Do it. I'm sure there will be a drop off for the DNA. I want you to drop it off and watch the drop off point. Take her out if you see her."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:43 pm

"Wait, take her out? But...Alumia's Gladius' mate, and part of the Guardians. Why would you want her dead?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:50 pm

"She has a bounty on her head for abandonment and theft of Guardian tech. The bounty went up this morning. She's more willing to do anything to get her child back, even spill information. She is to be killed on sight. Alumia is no longer a Gaurdian."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 3:24 pm

"Gladius won't like this one bit...I'm trying to gain their trust...but...I'll do ask you ask, Arctica." She says solemnly, before guiding her ship to Ix's home planet to get the DNA
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 3:28 pm

"I'm not asking. That is an order. Their friendship and trust is no use to you." She says ending the transmission.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 4:55 pm

"...Yes Arctica..." She says softly, heading to Ix's planet. It wouldn't be long till she got there.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 5:24 pm

'You know, there could be more natural things that could work. If your dad is willing to try something from another planet." She says taking another bite of her food recalling something from her own homeworld.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 6:44 pm

"The disease is incurable." Ix's father says waving his hand."I just wanted to see my kids again before the time comes. Butt you best leave before the council finds out you both are here."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Gladius nods. "Of course...but...I'd regret it if we didnt try to help you."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:04 pm

"No." Ix decides decisively. "Let the council come...They know I've grown more powerful, much so than they could ever hope. The real problem is going to be the mobs of other Hazuit..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 pm

"Heads up...speak of the devil." Their father says watching as said angry mob starts to approach.

Alice speaks up." You guys are Guardians, and since this is neutral kitsune territory, any harm that comes to you is an act of war. Just remember your rights as a Guardian."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:14 pm

"Alice is correct. Honestly though I do think that I have an idea of something that will help."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:20 pm

"We may have to retreat." Gladius suggests.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Ix huffs a bit, and steps forward, crossing her arms.
"..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Of course, one of the council members is leading."Ixtli and Gladius. You both were banned from ever returning here. You are hereby under arrest for violating your exile."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next