The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Alumia's Ping is coming from the hangers. She is more than likely venting in her ship.

"Why not stay here then. We can offer you the most protection you'll ever receive. Access to spells and weapons and technology. Work and food as well as a bed." Arctica says crossing her arms as she looks at Athena.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Gladius nods, and takes back to the skies.

Aerisa smiles a bit. "Thanks...cmon." She says, and takes Ixi's hand.

Athena shakes her head. "No. I cannot be bound by your laws."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 6:19 pm

"Then you'll stay in this cell for the rest of eternity under the suspicion of murder." Arctica says standing up and looking at her rather coldly."You work for us and I assure your freedom."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 6:21 pm

Frowning knowing how hard it is to get a Sulking Alumia to stop, the newly appointed Star rank heads there. "Honestly wish she wouldn't do this." She says with a growl as she heads for the hanger. Which when she gets there she ends up kicking something across the floor and glances down. Reaching down she picks up Alumia's comm and growls looking around for the ship
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Ix quietly follows, staring as the Kitsune holds onto her paw.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 7:23 pm

"I wont fall for blackmail. Sorry, but no."

Aerisa runs for the mess hall, hungry.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 7:27 pm

"Right. Turn it on then." She says waving and exiting the cell, a barrier coming up and a tether wrapping around Athena's neck, sealing her powers."let the guards know when you've changed your mind." Bitch wolf says leaving the holding cell rooms.

Gladius should get a farewell message from Alumia. It's written in old draconic text.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Athena sighs and sits down crosslegged.

And Gladius looks down at his comm. "...Oh...Lumi...what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:33 pm

"No don't you dare try this. She growls seeing the ship gone and trying to bring up tracking on the ship via her comm. Only to find out that it has been disabled. "Alumia!" She growls and trys contacting the ship's communications.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Unfortunately there isn't much time for Gladius to ponder this as the machine comes in for another attack.
"It's being piloted, we need to take that guy out."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:24 pm

"Alright...lets get this over with. I'm worried enough as it is." Gladius says while casting a strong gravitation spell on the machine to slow it.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Ix just lets herself be pulled along for the journey.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:27 pm

It seems to work on it but the device on it's chest begins to power up as it slowly as it tries to manipulate time again.
"That works." Blans flies through the barrage of arms, tails, and projectiles and reaches it's face. His weapon follows her and he jabs it into the face to try to force it open.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Most people are glaring at Aerisa, insta-hating her for her species. Not to mention now the fabled triple S Ixtli is holding hands with her. So lesbian rumors start spreading.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:14 pm

And as soon as Ix notices them talking...
"Oi! Shut the fuck up!"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Gladius tries to help Blanz, diving towards it as well to deliver a powerful jab.

Aerisa just trembles a bit. "Let's just...eat."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:00 am

Their combined attack break through to the cockpit and a somewhat bulky wolf-like creature can be seen piloting it.
"Urgh...they would leave me with the damn prototype."
He tries to hit a button but Blans grabs his arm and keeps him still.
"Get us back to our time, I'm sure you can adjust the year on this thing or something."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:08 am

Gladius growls. "And make it snappy. My friend here doesn't particularly like to be kept waiting." He says, winking Blanz's way.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:18 am

"Fine, fuck it. The guys don't pay me enough anyway."
He fiddles with the controls a bit and the machine sends them back to where they were.
"Now he's the part where you say I'm under arrest or something eh?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:23 am

'Pretty much." Gladius replies.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:47 am

"Yea, yea..." Ix responds, sitting at a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:50 am

Aerisa sits next to her. "...I'm scared...they're all staring at me."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:30 am

More glaring than staring...

There's a single table far away from the eyes of the other guardians. It's over by the shade and one of the fountains. A single girl is there...well single is a bit of an oversize. The three headed wolf thing seems to be reading, eating and looking at the comm news at the same time

Oh a can gets thrown at Aerisa.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:31 am

"Ignore them." Ix says, just as she notices the can, sniping it outta the air with a well time swat, before standing up.
"HEY! WHO THREW THAT!?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 2:22 am

Aerisa just looks down, her ears drooping.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 11:44 am

"Alright, alright." The wolf puts his hands up and Blans bring him back down to the ground.
"We need you to dismantle the core of this thing. Obviously the empire should not be allowed to have that tech."
The wolf nods in agreement.
"Yeah, fuck them. If it helps, I'll try to get that thing off for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next