The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Running Wild - Page 4 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 4 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 4 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Running Wild - Page 4 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 4 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 4 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Running Wild

Go down 
+4
NachtOwl
Dualdragoon
AtomicAbsol
NekoRivera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NachtOwl

Running Wild - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 am

"well then how about we all leave before we are all deadified" said Jae just sat down and said "well just agree and i will take you somewhere safe and you can eat plentifully for as long as you wish" he said trying to sound complacent as if death was nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:18 am

Ludacris grunted, digging through his pack, remembering that he had it. He found some rope in there, and used it to bind Kotarou's four deer legs to stop the kicking. He sighed, hating doing it, but knowing that his kicks were actually very dangerous, even with how small he was. Also, if they were going to leave, it would ensure that he wouldn't flee in a panic if he got out of Ludacris' grip and get lost. He looked at all of the others and sighed.
"We'd best leave soon. Where are we going to go?" he asked in a monotone voice, really hating having to put even a little bit of faith in so many strangers, especially in Sailand.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:18 am

Savina groaned, today was filled with a lot more strangers then she had intended to run into, though really today a lot of things happened in which she hadn't intended to have happen. Today started out perfectly normal, while she would never admit it to her current company, Savina had been out hunting this morning before she was captured by the very people she was with. Though it was something she swore to herself she'd never do given what she is, just catching one +anima would have given her all the money she needed and more to get out of Sailand a country she was sure was entirely evil. But then of course her hunting trip ended up with her being the one captured, here eyes which worked with her well while she lied had finally decided to betray her. Savina turned her attention back to the matter at hand though because she didn't have time to worry about the past what with the commotion down stairs "Alright fine we'll leave, though I wasted 7 gillas on this room then." Savina then looked to the new person, "ok fine stranger, you checked on us great job, now you might want to get out of here too." Savina made the decision to leave probably just in time too because the based on the conversation of the people down stairs down there they had decided that based on the injuries the guy who found the bodies saw a +anima had to be responsible.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:23 am

"Way ahead of you." Myles walked towards the window and opened it up. Then he remembered that he had forgot something in his room. "Go on ahead. I'll catch up." He shut the window and went back to his room. He searched for a while. "Where did I put that damn thing?"
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 am

"i think it might be best if we left now and don't worry i'll pay you back" said the small man he said as he walked towards the window in the room and calmly as if it didn't matter he opened and stood in front of it. then asked "will you be joining me for dinner then?"
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:38 am

Cris bit his lip, slipping his pack back over his shoulders, and putting the blindfold back onto Kotarou, then grabbing the boy. Dinner didn't sound bad, but...
"How do we know you won't drug or poison us? And Kotarou won't eat meat, if that's on the menu. He strictly eats fruits and vegetables."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:46 am

"ok A. you don't know if i am not going to do that you'll have to trust me B. I am smaller than you and if it makes you feel better i'll walk in front of you the whole way so you know i won't try anything ok? C. i am the only cook and i could always use a critiq of my work ok? Now before we are all different shades of red on this nice carpet will you join me for dinner?" he said being a very learned talker i mean i did talk my way into the country er more or less buy my way in but eh and still using that same phrase.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:49 am

Savina hadn't eaten much of anything today what with the being in a cage and all so dinner did sound nice but it was rather late, "dinner sounds amazing, but isn't it rather late for dinner?" Savina asked the guy before realizing that she was about to flee a building with someone she doesn't even know the name of to some place she didn't know, "and tell me scales what's your name, and where are we going?" Luckily the people down stairs hadn't yet thought about the two +anima they saw entering the inn earlier so they did have a little bit of time before anything got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:56 am

"...Fine," Ludacris grunted. He told himself that, at the moment that he noticed anything that seemed suspicious, he would turn into his anima form and run off with Kotarou. But, being with other +anima was better than being with normal people, he guessed. After all, they weren't slave hunters, usually, and they would rarely trick others like them to trade for something that would be beneficial to them. And, in the present situation... He had to go against his better judgment, and trust them. There was nothing else, really, that he could do. More than anything, after all, he wanted to keep Kotarou safe, and, of coarse, out of the storm. And, right now, trusting them was the best option to make sure that he stayed safe and out of one of his worst fears.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 am

"alright thats three of you now how about the lady?" he said taking a pause from all the talking. "my name" he said with a little bit of joy "my name is Jae ok thats J A E ok? and where we are going is my house simple as that. now if you'll agree i will take all of you even the lion chap over there" he said trying to mimic an accent "i am nothing if not kind."
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:01 am

Myles finally found what he was looking for. It was a map. He wouldn't say what it was for, but he slipped it into his pack. It had a secret compartment that was not visible unless you were extremely close to the backpack. He left the room and headed back to the room all the +anima were all.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:08 am

"yeah sure I totally believe that," Savina said in a highly sarcastic tone, she wasn't at all ready to trust this guy. Now Savina didn't need to be rude but she found herself rather annoyed at how she was practically forced to go with this Jae fellow who she knew nothing about other then he's willing to threaten his way into a girls room good intentions or not. Savina sighed, "yeah I'm only going with you for the food and my money back though so don't expect me to stick around, especially if anything fishy happens"

Last edited by NekoRivera on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 am

"If you all don't want to get killed, I suggest you start moving."  Myles said as he went through the window Jae had opened.  He landed feet-first and waited for the others to come down after him.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:16 am

"ok then shall we then lady and gentlemen" he said as he jumped out the window and landing it perfectly. "come on now remember the first ones a doozy" he said waiting on the ground walking a few feet from where he landed so they didn't think he wasn't trying anything.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:20 am

Ludacris growled slightly, but knew that the lion was right. They had to go. No matter how much he and the girl he and Kotarou had helped disliked it. It was better than nothing, he guessed. For all of them. Though... He wondered if the man called 'Jae' had any alterior motives...
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:01 am

Savina took had no hesitation when it came to the window, she could tell it wasn't too high up and she could handle it. So after Jae jumped out and stepped out of the way Savina quickly jumped out as well and safely landed on the ground. Savina then turned and looked up at the window and said to Ludacris, "you gonna be ok jumping out a window holding him like that?" They had good timing for leaving too because the people down stairs had remembered the stranger who had two +anima with her who had bought a room earlier and the inn keeper after a bit of coursing had told the drunk idiots what room Savina had bought.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:50 am

During all of this, the hidden little girl hadn't just stayed put. In fact, she practically followed Myles out of the room the second time, hiding just out of view after he entered Savina's. Alexa's eyes widened a bit as she heard them all jumping out the window, but it was too late to just abandon her person(s) of interest now. So, quietly, she crept forward...

And from the point of view of the people on the ground outside, the kid could be seen peeking out from behind Ludacris and staring at them all.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Ludacris felt oddly uncomfortable, and he turned, jumping back in surprise.
"Who is this kid?!" he called down to the others, unsure if she was with the the two strangers who had invaded their room.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Myles looked up at the room and noticed the girl standing behind Ludacris. "Never seen her before." He replied. He walked away slightly to lean against a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:59 pm

"ask her if she want's to come with us" said Jae "i'll not be responsible an for leaving a child at a bar full of angry people" he said pondering the amount of rooms he had then counting all the people then saying "Yeah i can house a couple more people"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:01 pm

"I can hear him. Why doesn't he talk to me directly?" Alexa wondered aloud, then slowly made her way over to the window. She looked back at Ludacris and Kotaro, before looking down at all the others who were already outside.
"Catch me!" she suddenly called, and without a second thought she flung herself out the window.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Jae ran forward scrambling and just barely catches the girl without missing a beat he asks "so do you want to come with us" and breathes calmly "i was not expecting that"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:05 pm

"Yep!" she cheerfully replied, nodding her head and making her curly pigtails bounce. The girl then hopped out of Jae's arms, skipping (yes, skipping) over to where Savina is.
"I remember you from the cage," she cheerfully informed her. That's... not creepy at all.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:09 pm

"come on down now you two, i would hate to s-" he was cut off as he heard someone banging on the door of the room. "we don't have that much time"
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 pm

"Ok sure fine whatever lets just take all the strangers with us," Savina said annoyed that random people kept showing up out of no where but she didn't argue because the girl was just a kid and there was growing danger of staying where they were currently. "it doesn't matter lets just hurry up and get out of here," Savina didn't like just standing there the weather wasn't in the favor of the people standing outside, "it's late, it's raining, I'm hungry, and tired, scales your house better not be too far away." Savina after saying that was then caught off guard by the little girl saying she remembered her, "what do you mean you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:17 pm

"I heard a cage rattling and then there were people yelling and then it got quiet and then you were talking about a secret plan to hide out here and so I followed you," she cheerfully said, as if it were common knowledge. The little girl smiled widely at Savina, probably expecting her to be impressed by her persistence... or something like that. What can I say, she's somewhat insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Wild
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: New/Active RP Forum :: Running Wild-
Jump to: