The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Running Wild - Page 6 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 6 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 6 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Running Wild - Page 6 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 6 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 6 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Running Wild

Go down 
+4
NachtOwl
Dualdragoon
AtomicAbsol
NekoRivera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoRivera

Running Wild - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 am

After picking a random room in which she could calm down Kotarou, Savina walked in still carrying him and carefully lay him down on the bed. "alright Kotarou, I'm gonna let you go as soon as I make things a bit more cheery in here ok," she said to the young boy before walking around the room lighting a few candles so it wouldn't be dark in there. Savina then remembered that Ludacris asked her to put away anything breakable that Kotarou might get hurt on, so she said to the kid, "oops sorry I lied I have to put a few things away first too but that's just cause Ludacris told me to. I'll hurry though so don't worry." Savina right as soon as she finished saying that quickly went around the room and put away anything that might be breakable. "there now everything's been safely put away," she went to go untie Kotarou then paused for a second to listen to the rain. At least for the moment the storm had calmed way down and now the rain sounded much softer as it   hit the roof. "Hey Kotarou listen I think the weather's starting to clear up," Savina said to the kid as she untied him, she then smiled and said in a hopeful tone, "I bet the storm will be long gone by the time we go have dinner."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Unfortunately it not only started raining harder it started thundering Jae asked the little girl "Ok here's what i want you to do i would like you to get the pans while me and Ludacris get the food necessary for our friends and set them on those metal slabs with the piles of wood beneath them ok?" he said pointing to the pans located on the shelf and then to the slabs. he then proceeded to walk towards the giant metal box and opened it looking at the boxes seeing that venison was obviously out for the meal choice he walked towards the box labeled Beef and opened it looking at the contents he then grabbed a giant package of wrapped meat labeled marinated and nodded in approval yes this is going to taste wonderful he thought. then continued i know what would go great with this.... he then looked around frantically spotting his target and grabbing it curry! it should have all the perfect ingredients for my curry "now what for a dessert? cake? or iced cream? black forest cake or iced cream decisions decisions" he said "oh i know both!" then grabbed the necessary ingredients for the cake and waited for his new friend too finish grabbing the vegetables and fruits for the vegetarian.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 am

She nodded, quickly grabbing the pans and setting them where she had been instructed to. Then, Alexa skipped back over to Jae and Ludacris, staring at them as if she were waiting for another order. Or maybe she was just staring at all the food... Probably both.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Lucacris sighed and found the things that Kotarou would eat. He was allergic to celery, so that was a no... and he didn't like tomatoes... or red or yellow bell peppers...
After a long while, he made a salad that Kotarou could eat. It had snow peas, mushrooms, lettuce, onions, leeks, kidney beans, pinto beans, spinach, and other assorted vegetables. He also added berries and oranges, then tossed it all in the juice of an orange he squeezed.
"He'll eat this... And, yeah. Dessert sounds good. He and I like both of those." He handed the things that he had used to Jae, just in case he needed to use any.

Kotarou was calming down a little when the storm calmed, but he freaked out again when the storm began to kick up again. He thrashed and flailed, jumping around the room now that he was free of the ropes and blindfold. After the upset, when the thunder stopped rumbling, he was in a corner of the room. He was shaking violently from fear, his ears and tail lowered in submission. Storms brought about so many bad memories for the little deerling...
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:35 am

Jae after seeing that Ludacris had gotten the food for his friend he then shut the metal box and walked with Ludacris to the counter and started cooking. making sure that he was in both of there vision the entire time while cooking. Soon the entire kitchen is filled with the smell of delicious steak and curry not to mention some of the vegetable's being cooked with steak and curry. then came the hardest part the cake he then making sure he wanted both of them to see this picked up the small girl and set her on a stool next to him and made sure the ludacris was standing next to him he started to by making sure that the oven was preheated exactly as he wanted and then proceeded to mix the make the cake's base by mixing the cocoa and the other ingredients then whipping it until it was just the right texture frothy and fluffy then poured it into his round 10 inch pans making sure it was the right color put it into the oven often checking if the cake was ready with his trusty toothpicks then after about 40 minuets one of the tooth picks came out clean and he took it with cloth protecting his hands and set it on his counter smelling the thick smell of chocolate in the air filled him with happiness snapping back to work he then cut the cake in half not vertically but horizontally he did this four times he continued by taking each layer of the cake and applying butter that was whipped added somethings he thought tasted good like sugar. to each side making sure there was enough for the entire cake then went. next was his favorite part the Icing he then started by taking the icing he had pre-made and tasted it still good ok he thought and applied it to the top of the cake and down the sides of it. after some other dressing in which he covered the cake in chocolate curls and for a final touch he then took what he had left of the icing and but little dabbs on the top of the cake making a circle around the top then took some cherries and put them on the cake in the dabbs giving it a little flair by putting a single candle on top he then said "looks almost to good to be true doesn't it" he said to his sou chefs admiringly.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Savina unsurprisingly since she'd never really dealt with children before was having one heck of a time trying to keep Kotarou calm. So after many failed shushing and petting him on the head attempts failed Savina resorted to crouching in front of Kotarou and in a calm and caring voice she said to him, "Kotarou if it's alright with you, I'm going to tell you a story," Savina felt sorry for the poor kid as he sat there shaking in fear and she was determined to calm him down, "now I want you to listen alright. I've never told anyone this so it's just for your ears alone," She said trying to make the kid feel special like she had before when telling him the plan. Savina quickly became concerned that maybe he was still paying more attention to the storm though so she gently lifted the boys chin slightly with her hand to be sure he was listening. She then wanting his focus entirely on what she was saying and not on the storm that was raging outside Savina said to him, "now listen to me, the weather is only background noise ok, it's nothing, just noise. Things like that can be ignored when there are stories to be told." Savina smiled kindly at the boy hoping to make him feel just at least a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:25 am

Kotarou smiled a little when Savina started to talk to him like he was special again, and he started to calm down, at least by a little bit. He nodded when she told him he had to listen very carefully to her. He waited patiently for her to begin, trying to get the pitter-pattering sound of the rain out of his mind. He gazed into her eyes, finally gaining enough sense to change back into his ordinary human form. He pulled his knees to his chest, leaning against her cautiously. He felt safe with her, like how he did with Cris..

Ludacris almost drooled at the sight of the cake. Cake... Kotarou would be so excited to see all of this food. He would be happy... Hopefully the storm would be over by dinner time...
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:22 am

Savina was happy that Kotarou had calmed down enough to be in his human form, and she knew this meant she was doing a good job. So after taking just a second and nothing more to figure out what she would say Savina began her story, "I never told anyone this but when I was a kid probably around your age I used to cry all the time." Savina paused and bit her lip trying to work out how not to have to tell the kid everything that happened, but as soon as she figured in out she continued, "in fact to be honest I used to be scared of my own shadow," Savina wondered if maybe Kotarou's situation was the same, after all something must have happened to leave him mute and so far away from the mountains, and that thing was more then likely traumatic. She decided it probably was like that and that only made her want to cheer up the kid even more, "there were a lot of things that would remind me of a lot of bad memories. Things that didn't even have to really be related at all, and so because of that I felt so helpless," Savina wrapped her arm around Kotarou and carefully pulled him closer to comfort him,"I felt so trapped in the darkness that clouded my thoughts, there was only one person who would make me feel better, so I was thinking maybe I could try to be that person for you," Savina wasn't sure this was actually working out like a story but she went with it anyway, "would you like that?" she asked the kid and then proceeded to wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:53 am

And as for Alexa...
Well, she isn't actually sitting there anymore. The girl seems to have wandered off at some point, and hasn't been drawn back in by the smell of cake like most children - like anyone, really - would be. However, upon further inspection, it would be easy to see that the child is now hiding in the doorway to the room and staring at the freshly made pastry with wide eyes.
"Can we make another one...?" she quietly asked, wanting a whole cake for herself.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:21 pm

(Sorry that I've been gone for so long. Had a lot of stuff come up the past couple weeks)

Myles walked into the living area and found a couch. He decided it would be best to lie down until everything was all taken care of. He stretched out, and started taking a quick nap as everyone else got set to work.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 am

Jae looked at the small girl and thought i am the host so why not he smiled then looked into the bowl of leftover batter and audibly thought "yep definitely enough" then looked at her and said "sure" then repeated the process he then proudly held up the second cake and said "not a bite until you've finished your dinner think it'll be like a test yeah a test for your cake" he thought chuckling at the concept. he then proceeded to go out to the dining room and set the giant table that could more then accommodate him and his guests all the plates and knives and forks and spoons he then went to fetch his other guests for dinner after making sure both cakes where hidden from the small child.

Last edited by NachtOwl on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Alexa stared intently as Jae told her not to eat her cake until after dinner, and obediently sat and waited as he left. Of course, being the impatient little kid she is, the girl then stood right back up and started looking for the hiding place of the two cakes.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Ludacris sighed, following after Jae to get the others. He knew that he'd have to tolerate being with him and the others - they were all staying the night at Jae's house, after all. He really disliked talking and interacting with others, though. Other people made him instinctively mad. And he felt discomfort in being around people other that Kotarou. He didn't know who he could trust and that made him always be on guard. After his thinking, he decided to get Kotarou and the woman he trusted the boy to for while he was making dinner. He made his way up the stairs, where he knew they'd gone to to stay in a room.

Kotarou nodded, smiling happily. He leaned against her and nuzzled her, feeling safe and secure in Savina's embrace. He was still afraid, but as the storm and the thundering died down, so did his fear. He was glad that he was able to find nice people to be with, like Ludacris and Savina. People he could trust, who wouldn't hurt him... He sighed and cuddled closer to the girl, remembering the bad things from before he met Ludacris. Truly, he was glad to be with kind people now, who wouldn't hurt him... and who hopefully wouldn't betray him.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:07 am

Savina felt a certain warmth in her heart that she had never felt before, someone was comforted by her and needed her. She decided this must have been how Mia felt when the two of them were still together and Savina was happy that she could have brought this feeling to someone just simply by being there. Savina held Kotarou close becoming more and more content as his fear left, "as you wish," She said smiling before suddenly standing up. Savina held her hand out for Kotarou to grab, "I'll be the one to pull you up out of darkness, though I'm sure I won't be the only one," she really felt close to the small child now and even though she didn't trust the others she was willing to put up with their presence even if it was just for Kotarou's sake. "and from shadows kid you'll rise," she paused for a second before continuing, "trust me Kotarou I can tell you'll probably end up being the biggest hero of all."
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Kotarou smiled a kind, happy, gentle smile at Savina. She was like Ludacris... She made him really happy. He giggled silently, and carefully left her arms. He stood and grinned at her, pointing to the door just before a knock was heard through the room. Kotarou had heard footsteps coming towards the room that they were in from down the hallway, and so he had known instinctively that someone was on their way to get them - presumably for dinner.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Savina smiled as she walked toward the door, "let's go get some food into you," the girl felt content because Korarou was happy and they were about to go get dinner. Savina hadn't been thinking about food before though and suddenly she realized just how hungry she was. Her stomach which had until now been silent grumbled as Savina reached the door, "I know I can't wait to get something to eat," she opened the door and upon seeing Ludacris said to him simply, "don't worry I took good care of him, now if you don't mind me I'm gonna go eat," then she walked calmly down the hall toward where they would be having dinner.

Meanwhile on the outskirts of Market Town a carriage was coming into the town seemingly not bothered the heavy rain. "Doctor I fear it's much too late and the weather not fair enough for us to find what we need tonight," a women clearly wearing a collar says to another person in the carriage. "don't fret my dear there will be plenty of time to acquire subjects tomorrow," a cool calm guy's voice replied. The girl who was a +anima didn't hesitate at all in her response, "would you like me to stop at an inn?" There was a pause from the guy as if he was considering perhaps to stay out for the night before finally he said, "yes see that it's done." The girl who wanted to please her master had the carriage move on toward the inn of which everyone was at earlier.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Jae started walking very quickly through the house searching for his guests to which he found one sleeping on the couch in his foyer, he contemplated quickly enough so no one could have noticed, he then started running at the couch and jumped over it landing loudly on purpose as to wake up the occupant.

when the occupant awoke with a start looking, disheveled. Jae merely said "time for dinner kitty cat" he then pointed to the entrance to the dining hall, "that way" he spoke loud enough for him to hear, then he trod off looking for his guests who he could have guessed were famished. after some time of walking he found the older female guest and his older male guest, he strode up and spoke "if thou art hungry i would advise going to the dining hall, also have you seen the young one he is kind of important seeing as someone has been in my kitchen telling me what to make and how to make it" with a slight twinge of mocking.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 pm

(Hey hey hey.  I'm back.  Life is in the way a lot it seems)

Myles heard Jae and opened an eye.  Of course everything would be ready right as I get into my nap.  This always happens to me.

He gets up and stretches like the cat he is and walks over to the dining room.  Wondering what this character could've possibly prepared for them

Last edited by MrPopo on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:01 pm

(Tell me about it. x_x)

Having been unable to locate either of the cakes - and having given up on said endeavor rather quickly, Alexa 'humph's quietly to herself and marches out of the room. She takes a moment before realizing she doesn't actually know where she's going, and pauses - studying the area she walked into - before turning back around and just taking a seat around the dinner table. To those who arrive after her, it would look as if the girl had been sitting there the whole time, like a patient and well-behaved little child (which she isn't most of the time, at least not the former - but they didn't have to know that).
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:15 pm

As she walked toward the dinner table Savina took stock of the situation, "lynx, lion, skink, wolf, deer, and whatever that strange kid is, if we get caught we're screwed," she huffed an ironic laugh, "then again  the hunters would be grateful for such a nice catch," Savina stopped in her tracks, "I wonder how much gilla the lion or wolf alone would be worth," a sigh hung on her lips and she held her right hand out in front of her, staring at where her mark would be seen if not for the bandages, "we're so screwed," the lynx +anima continued walking down the hallway towards dinner, "hopefully the food is at least good." When Savina got to the dinner table she sat down and waited for the meal.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:54 am

Myles looked up at Savina and took a bit of a sniff of her from a distance.  He chuckled a bit to himself and sat down at the table.  The food that was prepared was under some platters with covers, so he couldn't get a good look at them.  He just had to hope what the host and the other kid had prepared for them was a good meal that was able to fill all the stomachs around this place.  It was a tall order, but it was sure to be interesting.

"Judging by the smell, I'm not the only cat here.  It has to be that female that was with the deer.  But I also smell dog.  I hate dogs." He thought to himself.  At the mere thought of dogs, he growled to himself.  Barely audible for only the keenest of ears to hear, like those of a deer.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Ludacris was surprised by the girl immediately speaking and leaving after he opened the door to get them, and before he could begrudgingly thank her for looking after the little deer, she was gone. He grumbled to himself for a moment, but was brought out of his thoughts when he noticed that his young companion now stood before him, a questioning look on his face. The wolf sighed, patting the boy's head. The brunette giggled and leaned into the touch, then pulled away from the canine and grasped his hand, pulling him eagerly towards the stairs. Ludacris sighed but couldn't help but smile.

"Okay, okay. I'll take you to the dining room." Kotarou grinned in approval, clinging to his older-brother-figure's arm as the wolf used his sense of smell to bring them back to where he had just come from. Unlike Kotarou, his memory wasn't too good for layouts of places, so he had to use his senses to find his way around.

When they made it to the dining hall, the deer shied away and hid behind his companion, glancing out at the others and smiling when he saw Savina. He pointed to her, and Ludacris groaned, but nodded, taking the boy over to sit with the girl. As they were passing by the other guests, Kotarou looked around curiously, wondering what they all were. Then he heard a low grumble coming from one of them, and hid further behind the wolf who guided him to a seat, and the deer looked down at the ground, fumbling with his hands nervously. The wolf noticed this, and asked if he was alright, to which the fawn nodded.

"If you say so," Ludacris exhaled, then looked over to Savina.

"Umm... well... thanks," he murmured after getting her attention. "For looking after Kotarou for me."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Jae after walking his guest to their chairs quietly strode to his chair at the head of the table and dusted it off and sat in it. He took a moment to look around the room for the first time in a very long time, he saw and remembered how this room made him feel, this room had an effect of making the people or in his case person in it to feel very small almost insignificant. which is why he never ate in here alone.

he then asked in a kind voice "would you please lift the lids off your plates."
he added afterwords "Remember there is a dessert so if you're hungry after your food is gone i'll bring it out."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Timidly, Alexa lifts the lid off of her plate as instructed and looks down at the food she's been given. After looking over the curry and the steak that sits before her, she pushes the steak aside gently and takes her fork - with which she uses to just pick at her curry a bit before starting to eat. It smelled spicy... she didn't eat lots of spicy stuff...
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Myles lifted the lid on his plate and found the same curry and steak.  He poked at his steak with his fork, and cut it open a little bit.  Looked to be cooked well-done instead of the rare he usually prefers.  His curry appeared to have a sweet scent to it instead of a spicy.  He looked over at the little girl who was scrutinizing her plate.  "Hey," he called over to her "Want to trade curry?  Mine is a little too sweet for my taste."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:46 pm

"H-huh?" Alexa speaks up, looking up from her plate when she notices that someone is talking to her. After a moment of pondering, she just nods at Myles and carefully pushes her bowl in his direction. She wouldn't have minded the spicy one too much, but sweet foods were always much better - and that meant it was a very good trade by her standards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Wild
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: New/Active RP Forum :: Running Wild-
Jump to: