The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Running Wild - Page 5 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 5 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 5 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Running Wild - Page 5 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 5 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 5 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Running Wild

Go down 
+4
NachtOwl
Dualdragoon
AtomicAbsol
NekoRivera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Running Wild - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:17 pm

"I heard a cage rattling and then there were people yelling and then it got quiet and then you were talking about a secret plan to hide out here and so I followed you," she cheerfully said, as if it were common knowledge. The little girl smiled widely at Savina, probably expecting her to be impressed by her persistence... or something like that. What can I say, she's somewhat insane.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:24 pm

"well it is my home so why shouldn't i be giving with what i have lucked out to have" he spoke softly addressing the little girl that had joined them "you know little girl i like you" he said calmly an finished with "we cannot leave" he said louder "come on you two"
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Myles stood waiting as if they were taking too long. They may be out of range of the fists, but who's to say there isn't an archer that's good even when he/she is drunk. However, that little girl was unexpected. She just showed up out of nowhere, and claims to know the girl that was in the room next door. Maybe his suspicions were just too high.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:39 am

Ludacris quickly got Kotarou in a better position in his arms for jumping, then quickly descended, dropping out of the window. He landed next to all of the others, the deerling shaking violently from terror. Cris whistled his disdain of all that was happening, but looked at Jae, caring less and less as time went on and more crap kept happening to them.
"Just take us to your place... Kotarou is scared enough as it is. I need to get him out of this storm.
"And, thanks, I guess."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:41 am

"ok then lets be off" he said walking forward at a constant pace happy that he was having guests slowly spreading his arms out breathing in the air getting completely drenched in rain just happy as can be.

a couple minuets of walking later his shirt starting to cling to his chest and show through he pointed to a mansion and said "here we are" before pushing open the gate and walking up the long drive way to the giant house. then opening the front door with his key.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 am

Myles followed soon after Jae started moving. When he led him to a mansion, his suspicions rose a slight bit. Wondering how a +anima can afford a mansion when it's usually them against the world.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Alexa had been skipping along after everyone this whole time, preferring to stay at the very back of the group. After all, how else would she be able to keep an eye on everyone at all times? Anyways, the girl took off running inside the mansion as soon as Jae unlocked the front door, eager to explore every last corner of the place before anyone so much as set foot inside.
Crazy, AND hyperactive. Maybe they should have just dropped her back off at the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:43 am

Jae seeing the happiness in the young girl made him smile. As he turned to the rest of the group he said "welcome to my home i am glad i have so many guests. Well i guess i should show you to your rooms and let you get settled in also does anyone else mind helping me cook? I mean i know i can handle it but it never hurts to have help." He then walked inside "come along now." He spoke trying to get them moving "i know i love the rain but i am sure you do not".
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Savina didn't know how someone could be so eager to have people around them and also have access to enough money to afford such a large house. All of it didn't help Savina gain any trust for their new host, she was convinced he had some sort of ulterior motive for inviting them all over after all he did force his way into her room just to invite them. And then of course there was the others who she didn't know, all of it was making her slightly on edge, but she didn't let herself get too worried about it all and stepped into Jae's house. She mostly did it just to get out of the weather though, "I love the rain, it's the soaked clothes that I can't stand," Savina said in response to Jae's rain comment.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:16 am

"How does one such as yourself afford such a home? Especially since most +anima aren't trusted by the human race." Myles asked. Sure, he may sound like a douche, but he was extremely suspicious. No +anima should be able to afford such an elegant establishment. Not without some serious betrayal going on. He stepped into the home and followed Jae.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:49 am

"could we talk about this inside i am waiting for your fellow guests to join us that wolf and his deer friend i think" he said turning to look at two still outside. "if i wasn't wearing these clothes i would love it out there" he said melancholy like then bursting into a uproarious laughter at the thought of him running around naked outside like some baby he laughed so hard he fell to the floor hitting the ground. "i slay myself sometimes" he said through gasps for air.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Ludacris was very uneasy about this 'Jae' fellow. Something was off about him... But, that aside, he growled and made his way inside, wanting to get the flailing deerling out of the storm. He sighed.
"Dude, you have issues. And, I'd love to help cook. Except that I have to watch Kotarou," he spoke truthfully. He really did want to help - then he'd know if this 'Jae' tried to drug or poison any of them. He trusted him the least out of everyone he had met today so far, the one he trusted most being Savina.
Kotarou tried to kick his tied legs and struggled again at the sound of another blast of thunder, and this brought Ludacri out from his thoughts.
"A room would be great," he spoke, trying not to give a dirty look of distrust, and just barely keeping himself from growling. Too many people, too many interactions, too many strangers. That was how he felt about this day.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:01 am

"i see hmm let me think" he said rubbing his chin trying to think of a solution to the problem he was presented with and slowly almost noticeably his head descended towards the ground. until suddenly his head shot up and asked Ludacris cautiously "um would you be okay tying him down to a bed with posts so he doesn't hurt himself and so you could help? i mean you are the only one who knows what he eats specifically. I do have a immense arrangement of fruits and vegetables and of course meat but i know he won't eat that so would that be an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 am

Ludacris grunted, then looked at Kotarou sadly. "He needs someone to comfort him. He doesn't do well in storms, obviously. And I feel bad enough since I had to bind him for travel. " He gave Savina a glance.
"Would you mind watching him?" he asked quietly. "He likes you, and I at least trust you a little. I don't want to leave him alone, or with someone I don't know at all. And I know you a little. So, that leaves you."
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:53 am

Savina was naturally very surprised by this, "me?" Savina asked though she liked Kotarou because he was just a nice little kid, she was confused that Ludacris trusted her with him. This also made her feel more then a little guilty that she hadn't tried to warm up to Ludacris at all, so she decided right then and there that she would watch and try to calm down Kotarou, "you know what sure I'll do it no problem, the kid is awesome." Savina also decided that she would try to open up to Ludacris a bit more, after all the two of them so far had done nothing to possibly damage her trust. That was already better then their force his way into their room host, Jae; and even with Jae Savina felt she should leave it open rather or not he'd ever increase her trust levels based on how good dinner would be. The kid and the lion guy well she didn't have enough interaction with yet to really form an opinion about them yet. Savina looked at both Jae and Ludacris and told them, "ok you two go work on dinner, while me and the big guy here," points to Kotarou, "go find a nice peaceful room to wait in, but yeah do try to make it a good dinner ok, I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:12 am

gracious that the woman would take the young man to a room. Jae calmly said "thank you and any room will do. just up the stairs either side will work believe me i had the house built. each of the rooms furnishings selected, the windows put in i mean everything was chosen directly by me." he said calmly and without hesitation walked past the pair (not counting Kotarou seeing as how he was tied up) and continued to wait at a door for the young man then shouted "if you see your fellow guests. tell them to be in the foyer at in a couple hours OK?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:57 am

And while all of this had been going on, Alexa had been busy exploring, of course. The others might have forgotten she was there, as despite all the running around the little girl had been quiet...
That is, until a loud CRASH sounded from the general vicinity of the kitchen area.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Ludacris hesitantly handed the small boy to Savina, then patted Kotarou's head.
"Before you untie him, hide anything breakable in a closet or something. If he gets startled and jumps around, he could break something and hurt himself.
"Also, It's best to hold and pet his head. Shushing him and talking to him calmly are also good. Those types of things help him calm down a little."
After saying that, he headed off with Jae, hearing the loud crash from the direction he was going. He grumbled, wondering what had happened and hoping that there would be no traps.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 am

Savina knowing how much trust it probably must have taken for Ludacris to hand over Kotarou like that she carefully took the boy in her arms. But she didn't really understand how she possibly could have gained the trust of this guy in such little time so Savina wondered if maybe Ludacris was actually just paranoid about the food. After thinking about this she was happy that Ludacris the one she trusted the most out of the adults was going to help prepare dinner. "Alright I get it, and so don't you worry about Kotarou instead you just go worry about dinner," Savina said as started walking toward where Jae said the rooms were. She really didn't like the idea of having to carry someone upstairs, but at least Kotarou was rather light. Savina then when she got to the stairs heard the crash from the kitchen so she turned back to Jae and said, "hey I think that weird kid might be in there breaking your kitchen, so yeah just make sure she doesn't ruin the food," Savina then  said to everyone, "ok well I'll see you all at dinner, and if you need me," she paused, "though really please don't, I'll be in one of the rooms up here," Savina then proceeded to walk upstairs where she then picked a random room for her to try and calm down Kotarou in.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 am

And by the time anyone would get there, they would find that the aforementioned weird kid was not in fact breaking the kitchen, but... reorganizing it?
Alexa had been running around, with all the shelves and drawers open, and getting rid of any sort of clutter that could be seen in the kitchen. The silverware drawers had been organized not just by size of the utensil, but they were all in alphabetical order by the name of each one. All the pots and pans and cutting boards were organized or stacked or pushed away neatly, and et cetera. All the counters were cleaned, though they were left untouched - as was any actual food, so it must have already been pretty orderly - and by the time Ludacris and Jae would arrive, they'd see the little girl sitting patiently on the nearest counter-top and staring idly in their direction with a big smile.
"I helped!"
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Jae looking in utter disbelief thought great now i gotta reorganize everything at least she's not destroying anything like the other child might still that's going to be irritating. then after a brief moment of silence said "you really shouldn't be in here you could get hurt i mean the knifes the fires and...." he paused looking at something a very specific looking on a shelf with a satchel on it he then started thinking did i take my meds? he almost started sweating realizing the answer but then he continued "... i mean you could damage the equipment or more importantly yourself but seeing as how you are interested in the kitchen how would you like to learn how to cook?" he asked as he walked towards the child.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Alexa pondered this for a moment, then smiled again and nodded happily.
"Cooking sounds fun. I'd like to cook," she decisively said, hopping off of the counter-top and proceeding to skip towards Jae. After a moment of thought, she adds, "And I promise I didn't break anything. Or hurt myself this time."
This time?
Eh. Probably better not to ask...
Back to top Go down
mattthekillerx
mattthekillerx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:09 am

Meanwhile Malcome Cain Gathers his young but tough crew "alright men what did we scavenge from the ship" "well sir" said one of the crew members "we found some cannons and other weapons we could use as well as some wood and other things we can use to slightly repair the ship in till we get to a port but most importantly we found two large treasure chests we thought you might want to open those your self captain" "very good" Malcome said with a grin "lets check how much money we raked in" Malcome walked over to two chest in a very extravagant room which he assumed was the late Tobia's cabin. In the contents of each chests were tons of money all of this plus the money they planed on getting from turning in the rest of Tobias' crew would be more then enough to repair the ship and buy the whole crew including Malcome as much food and drink as they wanted. They found in total 150 gillas and 200 billers which divided up and split among the crew and what they thought repairs would cost left each person with 4 gillas and 20 billers to carry on them. "Well" Malcome said "lets burn this ship and get out of here" and with that they set Tobias' ship ablaze and kept sailing for Stella in Sailand.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Jae a little confounded by how the child answered his question answered "good, now where did you put my pans and the food should still be in that metal box." he said pointing at the giant metal door on the opposite wall from the entrance to the room he then spoke up "ok ludacris (he said not used to the name) we shall go into the metal box and get the food there should be a fruit section and the vegetables should be right next to it he said as he began walking towards the giant box.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:09 pm

"The pans are over there!" she replied, pointing to a cupboard opposite the one where they're normally kept. After a pause, she decided to add, "And I didn't touch any of the food. I'm not rude like that or anything."
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 am

After picking a random room in which she could calm down Kotarou, Savina walked in still carrying him and carefully lay him down on the bed. "alright Kotarou, I'm gonna let you go as soon as I make things a bit more cheery in here ok," she said to the young boy before walking around the room lighting a few candles so it wouldn't be dark in there. Savina then remembered that Ludacris asked her to put away anything breakable that Kotarou might get hurt on, so she said to the kid, "oops sorry I lied I have to put a few things away first too but that's just cause Ludacris told me to. I'll hurry though so don't worry." Savina right as soon as she finished saying that quickly went around the room and put away anything that might be breakable. "there now everything's been safely put away," she went to go untie Kotarou then paused for a second to listen to the rain. At least for the moment the storm had calmed way down and now the rain sounded much softer as it   hit the roof. "Hey Kotarou listen I think the weather's starting to clear up," Savina said to the kid as she untied him, she then smiled and said in a hopeful tone, "I bet the storm will be long gone by the time we go have dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Wild
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: New/Active RP Forum :: Running Wild-
Jump to: