The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Running Wild - Page 3 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 3 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Running Wild - Page 3 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 3 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Running Wild

Go down 
+4
NachtOwl
Dualdragoon
AtomicAbsol
NekoRivera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MrPopo

Running Wild - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:47 am

Myles' ears perked as he heard steps coming up the stairs.  Can't stay here any longer.  The noise is killing my ears.  I'll have to leave out the window.  Slide the key under the door.  Myles got up and began collecting his things in his backpack that he carries with him.  It holds his clothes, food, supplies, and med kit.  His rapiers sat next to the bed, and he put those on as well.  He surveyed the room one last time before he decided to leave.  He opened the window and was about to jump out when he hesitated.  He couldn't just leave the deer here.

Last edited by MrPopo on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Savina was surprised by the boy becoming so freaked out by the weather that went into his anima form. She hoped Ludacris would deal with it but she could tell the kid really wasn't handling things well so it might take more then just one person to get him calmed down. So rather then going to bed like she had originally planned Savina walked over to the bed Kotarou was under and laid down on the ground so she could talk to him, "come now Kotarou you can't honestly tell me that a big strong rescues other people type person like you is scared of a little thunder," Savina said in a comforting yet quiet so no one outside of the room could hear type voice, "and if you are which is crazy to me because you're so tough, don't worry about it too much we're inside so the storm can't effect us." It was also rather dark in the room so Savina thought that maybe that could be adding to Kotarou's fear, "Hey Ludacris could you maybe light a few candles it's rather dark in here," Just after she finished saying that though she heard knocking on the door. Savina sighed first Kotarou freaking out now this, all she wanted to do was get some sleep but she knew she had to deal with these things first. She walked over to the door and opened it just a little bit so she could see who it was, Savina didn't recognize him though so she just asked him "Why are you knocking on my door?"  
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Myles put his hands on his left rapier.  He silently pushed his door open a bit and looked out into the hallway.  A scent caught his nose, but it was just an itch in his nostril.  

Last edited by MrPopo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Kotarou calmed down a little when Savina started talking to him, but then he heard the knocking at the door and backed away again, under the bed.
Ludacris quickly started lighting candles when he was asked, knowing why she wanted them lit. Kotarou was a lot of work sometimes, but... It was hard to not love him. He was like a little brother to Ludacris. He went down to go to calm Kotarou, but growled stopped upon hearing the knocks. When the girl opened the door and he saw the large male, he frowned. He really hated other people... And he didn't trust this visitor at all.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 pm

"uh uh um hey i uh saw you walk in here with t-t-t-damn my stutterthose anima and i was wondering if this didn't seem too forward if i could come in and talk to you about something"
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Savina's heart beat quicked a tad, she was concerned that perhaps this guy somehow knew that she was also a +anima. But she hid that well, and told herself that there was no way he could know that, and even if he had somehow guessed Savina figured that she could convince him otherwise if she kept up the act. So calmly she told the guy at the door, "yeah I walked in with some anima they belong to me I can go where ever I want with them," Savina definitely was not about to let him in her room so she finished with, "now look it's late and no offense but I don't really want to talk to you  right now, if it's really so important it can wait," Savina then went to shut the door.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am

NO this is my only chance to help them he thought as he put his foot in between the door and the closing point OW he said mentally as door smacked his foot he then muttered quietly "listen to me i know what you are and if you don't let inside then i will go downstairs and tell everyone in the bar that there are three anima up here"
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:17 am

Savina's heart dropped as she heard him say that and trying her best not to show any of the panic within her that was threatening to boil over. Swallowing down her fear she decided to stay in character, "how dare you say that I am not, there's no way they would believe you and your lies." Savina wanted more then anything to slam the door in his face right now but his foot was still in the way, "now would you please remove your foot from my door."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:21 am

taken back by the fierce nature of this woman and how she fought to defend the other two he admired her for that then he shot back with "listen i have lived here for a long time so they trust me so of course they'll listen to me now if you'll kin-"
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:40 am

Savina didn't know what to do she knew that this guy was not lying to her and wasn't planning on going away until he got whatever he wanted from them. Savina cursed in her mind and without any thoughts she just suddenly pulled him into the room cutting him off mid sentience, and quickly locked the door behind her. Savina didn't have any sort of plan but she knew for certain she wasn't about to get caught so soon after she had just been rescued. Savina thought of the syringe in her pocket which she was still keeping secret, and all of the sudden that became the back up plan if things didn't go well. "now you better explain yourself right now before I'm forced to do something drastic," Savina put a hand on the hilt of her sword for an added effect to her threat.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:51 am

ok now that i am here what do i do he thought carefully he then spoke up "ok i know you don't trust me but i need you too ok?" he said knowing they would need something for insurance to trust him
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:18 am

Savina was shocked, "you want me to trust you after you threaten me?" Savina was sure this guy was crazy if he expected her to trust him if he's going to force his way into her room like that. She thought desperately about some way out of the situation but she just couldn't think of anything at the moment. Savina couldn't figure out what he could possibly want, why would he threaten them if he wanted them to trust him, it made no sense. "How am I possibly supposed to trust you after you pull something like that, you'll be lucky if I don't hurt you let alone trust you." Savina was probably not the most threatening person ever but she wanted to at least seem like she was in control of things.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:31 am

"look ok i understand you need something to make sure that you'll trust me so here" as he said the final part of the sentence he moved his hair which revealed his anima mark to which he said " apparently this is the eye of a skink a red one" he lied but he had to to protect what he had to from them "so now can you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:58 am

Myles leaned against the wall opposite of the stranger who claimed to be a +Anima.  He walked slowly up to the door. "Hope I'm not interrupting." He slowly said.

Last edited by MrPopo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 am

He left... Now's my chance. a familiar girl (everyone's favorite little stalker) thought to herself, staring at the window that Myles left open. A short and difficult climb later, Alexa had dragged herself into his room.
Now... I have to hide until I can find a way to those others from before...
Wait.
What is this?
This room looks messy and awful.

The girl pouted a bit, forgetting the mission at hand as she went to organize everything in sight. Seeing as there wasn't much in the room, Alexa still had time to hide herself after finishing- and, needless to say, Myles would probably be in for a bit of a shock when he next stepped into his room.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Ludacris was listening to the man at their door with a glare, just wanting to be left alone. He was glad that the door was closed, though - If thunder rumbled outside, and the flash of lightning was seen inside, Kotarou might panic more and even leap out of the room. He had to admit - when Kotarou was in his anima form, he had some hops. He would've easily been able to jump over everyone in this room, even with how small he was.
Thunder was heard outside as Ludacris was mid-thought, and Kotarou squeaked from under the bed, covering his head with his hands. He trembled, not paying attention to anything. He was really scared... Rain. Thunder. Lightning. The dark. Being alone and lost. He feered so many things... And all for different reasons.
He almost screamed when he felt hands grab his hind deer legs and when he was being pulled out. Then he saw that it was Ludacris that was retrieving him from under the bed. He still trembled, but now Ludacris had a firm hold on him. Ludacris sat on the bed with him, and he clenched his friend's shirt, listening to the others around them as Cris continued his unfriendly gaze.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Savina was astonished, this guy was a +anima too. While this didn't guarantee Savina's trust she was impressed that he just openly admitted it like that, so she figured she might as well relax a bit considering she now had something she could easily use against him, "A skink huh, that doesn't sound very useful at all," Savina's not sure why but she kinda found it hard to slip out of character, so she pointed at Ludacris and said, "see that guy there, he's a wolf. Now that one sounds useful, yours on the other hand not so much." Savina then decided that she better hear what this guy had to say since he worked so hard to get in here to tell them whatever it was, "So what do you want? And why threaten us to get in here, it's really not a good way to start a conversation with someone."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm

they fell for it good he thought put his hair down and mentally chuckled at her calling his anima useless he said sullen look still on his face "Ok the reason i needed to talk to you is because you need to get out of here Now i know you are sure they won't mess with you because you are a 'slaver' but with enough drink those fools will come up here and attack them and you so please listen to me ok?" he said afraid that they won't listen to him his face showing true fear not just for them but of them as well.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Savina wasn't sure she believed him half or at least everyone with a bit of money in Sailand owned +anima slaves and never had an issue with that and a lot of Market Town's income came from the booming slave market they had in town. But she thought perhaps someone might have a problem with +anima staying in the same room as her but she hadn't thought to ask for somewhere to keep her +anima or anything like that. "yeah and where would you suggest we go then?" Savina said annoyed at the idea of having to go out in a storm after they just got to the inn. She really wanted to just get a good nights sleep she didn't want to have to go find somewhere else to go just because some guy said she should. Meanwhile downstairs in the bar area of the inn a guy rushed in and preceded to tell everyone in the bar that he found two bodies on his way into town.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 pm

"did you hear that" he said worriedly "that guy telling everyone about those bodies they'll easily blame you for that you were the last one's into town they are going to blame you for that and they are going to come up here and lynch all of you i know where we can go but i'll only tell you if you agree to go i don't want you to go and tell everyone." he said trying to get out as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Ludacris wasn't sure if they should trust the stranger, especially since... well... He was a freaking stranger! But he knew that most people really were awful like he described, and he sighed. He clenched more tightly to Kotarou, glancing at Savina.
"I'm just as confused and untrusting as you are, believe me. But I know enough about most people, especially people who drink, to know that they really would do what he says they would. If he knows a place where we can go, we might as well follow. No matter how much we dislike it.
"But, if we go, I'll need some rope," he murmured, Kotarou flailing and kicking a little when he heard another howl of thunder.
At that moment, Ludacris heard something at the door and groaned. "We have another visitor." (Popo's Character.)
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:05 am

just now noticing the new person he looked a little shocked and just said "well hello there you" how long have you been standing there?"
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:31 am

"Almost the whole conversation. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody. That doesn't give you any cause to trust me I know. The way I see it, there are 4 exits out of this place. 2 are safe bets. The others are under guard. They also seem to be getting quite restless down there." His right hand went down to his right rapier. He eyed them all suspiciously.

"I did hear the +anima from my room next door however. So I decided to drop in."
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 am

Ludacris growled and held Kotarou back more in a protective manner. "You heard Kotarou's bounding? Why are you placing your hand on your sword when you say you came to check out what was going on with him?"
The deerling looked up in fear at the other stranger, struggling again when he heard thunder, but Cris had a good hold on the child, so he didn't get out of the wolf's arms.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:49 am

"Force of habit. I have a tendency to put my hands on one of my rapiers. And if you're wondering why I came to check, its because I'm just like you." He turned toward them and pulled up his sleeve. A lions paw was his +anima mark. "I'm a lion +anima. I have no recollection of my past besides this mark."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 am

"well then how about we all leave before we are all deadified" said Jae just sat down and said "well just agree and i will take you somewhere safe and you can eat plentifully for as long as you wish" he said trying to sound complacent as if death was nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Wild
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: New/Active RP Forum :: Running Wild-
Jump to: