The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Glai and Will RP - Page 4 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 4 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 4 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Glai and Will RP - Page 4 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 4 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 4 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glai and Will RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Glai and Will RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 pm

*Atalie voice comes through, albeit a little robotic sounding.*
A-"My dad might be able to make you one. This thing has everything!"
*She turns and blasts a tree with a plasma cannon on the arm...or the: the arm is the cannon. It annihilates it, but the cannon itself causes a huge Bang, which rocks the cave a bit.*
o_o A-"Too much power in that one."

((Never mentioned what it looked like. Its a Gallade, for the most part.))
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Charem curled up in the corner, not knowing all these new people and not wanting to.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Daybreak yelps loudly and jumps into Holly's bag all of a sudden for cover, her head sticking out rather comically out of its tiny opening.
"Don't do that again, please," she whimpers, and slowly crawls out. The girl was not only scared of fire, but explosions as well, though she found both to be pretty.

Last edited by Skymin on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Will-"...WHOA, I want one of those..."
He turns to his, we'll say, surrogate mother, Holly, pouncing up and down.
"Please?" he says with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 pm

A-"Sorry. It was not supposed to have this much power. Daddy must've upgraded the weapons again. Lets see..."
*A lot of various ports on the suit open and close, sowing all sorts of weapons and gizmos..*
A-"And for the finale..."
*She unsheathes the swords, which are a purplish plasma, humming softly.*
A-"Whoa..."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Holly pats the Eevee on the head, and grins a little bit.
"No way, kiddo. I'm gonna keep it all to myself." she says, though jokingly.

Daybreak is both cowering in fear and staring in awe at the might of Atalie's suit at the moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 pm

*She recalls the swords.*
A-"Lets see the optics...Night, IR, Low Light, Ther...what is that?"
*She goes to the mouth of the cave, and peers off into the distance.*
A-"That thing has a big heat signature..."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 pm

"What thing?" Daybreak asks, curious as ever, and sticks her head next to Atalie's, trying to see into the armor to see what the Ralts is seeing, though of course she can't.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 pm

A-"It's really hot. Like, white hot."
*She look around a bit.*
A-"Come out! I see you!"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Will walks to the mouth of the cave, and starts shouting, "Yea! We're fully armed and loaded in here! We aren't scar-!"
And when a small stalgamite falls beside him, Will begins yelping like a punished dog, rushing into the safety of the cave, and between Daybreak's legs. He had a liking to walking between people's legs, for little reason at all, but this time was for safety.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Daybreak slowly pushes him out from under her, being a fan of having personal space, though she does curl her tail protectively around her scared friend.

((I'm off soon; IPod's dying.))
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 pm

((Not a problem.))
He holds onto her tail, whimpering.
"The cave tried to bite me again..." ;-;
This isn't the cavern's first attempt at 'biting' the Eevee, and each time, it'd scare him senseless.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Daybreak chuckles a little and ruffles the fur on Will's head.
"I try to bite you too, but that's never freaked you out. Though the cave IS a lot bigger and scarier," she says, looking thoughtful. Though, for her, looking thoughtful is staring blankly into space for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Charem continued to shudder in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 pm

"Well...You usually warn me, and don't leave cuts behind." he comments, shrugging. Then, he sniffs, his nose picking up a strange person's scent. "Hey, somebody is in the corner...They are really quiet though."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Daybreak slowly steps towards the Meditite, her head tilted.
"Are you all right...?" the girl asks, fairly quietly, as she didn't want to get hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Charem jumped to her feet. "Another evil death fox! Feel my wrath!" Charem readied a fire punch. Obviously she couldn't tell friends from foes.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

The girl squeals in terror and shrinks away from the fire, beginning to tremble again.
"P-please don't hurt me!" she cries, clearly very startled by the response.
"I-I just wanted to know if you were okay... I don't wanna die..." ;-;
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Charem dropped her fist. "Tell me your name, death fox of evil," Charem demanded.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

"M-my name is Daybreak," she stutters, "A-and just because I have sharp teeth doesn't make me evil," she whimpers, and hides her fangs as she takes a step back. By now Charem should be able to tell by her voice that the girl is very young, and most likely not an evil death fox, just a plain ol' scared little Glaceon.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 pm

"Daybreak? Good, then from this day on, you can be my trusty sidekick! The meditite and the evil death fox will be unbeatable!" Charem ranted, thrusting her fists into the air.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 pm

"But I'm not an evil death fox!" Daybreak protests, and facepaws a little, though she's a bit less scared now.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:03 am

"She's just a kit...lay off Charem." Glai exclaims, sighing as he sits and pets Day's head.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:58 am

"If she's anybody sidekick, she's mine." Will protests, crossing his arms. "Not that I'm doing anything important for her to be my sidekick, but that's beside the point. Anyway, who is this 'death fox' you speak of? We're just a friendly pack of rabbits." he asks, scratching at his ear.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am

((I'm sorry, I have the really bad habit of unintentionally stealing peoples thunder in RP's.))

*Atalie, who had given up on the heat source is now out of the robot, which is at the mouth of the cage, charging. She is still wearing the armor however.*
A-"I still think the fighting-slash-psychic is the worst type combination, but you make me change my mind a bit."
*She stares off into the distance, and then focuses again and shakes her head.*
^.^ A-"Where is Uriel? I am ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 am

"Charem, I still don't understand exactly what you're saying when it comes to your vision...Granted you said there's an evil Zoroark, some oddly coloured Alakazam, and some black horned demon...but...is that real? If so, we should investigate it deeper...What do you think son, Day?" he asks, his ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glai and Will RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next