The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Glai and Will RP - Page 3 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 3 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Glai and Will RP - Page 3 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 3 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glai and Will RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm

((Charem just ran into the snow, out of sight...))
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Daybreak whines quietly.
"She's already gone... it was scary... I got stepped on..."
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Uriel saw a cave up ahead. It had people. He needed people to help him. He began making his way toward the cave.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:08 pm

A-"...I don't know why she ran out. She's strange. Other psychic types are always harder to read."
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Uriel walked up to the cave. He stood at the entrance, waiting for the others to see him.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Daybreak's ears perk up, and she glances in Uriel's direction.
"... Glai? Who's that? He looks kinda scary..." she whines.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 pm

*Atalie, with not a care in the world, walks up to him, only to look behind him, and then up at him.*
A-"What was th....Hi mister!" ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:37 pm

"Hello Atalie," Uriel said. He knew her name because he was adept at using psychic powers. "Tell me, are you and your friends willing to help a random stranger on a possibly life threatening quest while being constantly attacked by demons, traveling up a mountain to obtain an item that will possibly save the world from an evil fox?"
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:39 pm

A-"I'm always ready for an adventure, But I'd have to stop home first. And my friends, I'm not sure there as willing as I am."
*She teleports.*
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Uriel raised an eyebrow. He walked further into the cave and saw Daybreak.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm

"U-uhm... Hi..." the girl stutters, and slowly walks out from behind Glai.
"I-I'll go if Will and Glai and Holly go..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:05 pm

"I'm always for adventure!" he says, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Shortly after Glai speaks, so does a small, fluffy brown Eevee, seemingly fearless as he passes by Uriel.
"Hey weird guy, Daybreak, Dad, other people." he says with a very cheery smile, and bounces towards his friend. He had been Glai's son for three years, and an advocate of the Alpha ways; of course, our little hellion didn't particular care for these lessons, and would much rather play with his friends and watch snow melt.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Uriel grinned. "Alright, thank you all. My name is Uriel. My reason for asking you to help me is so that the world isn't destroyed. We will depart for Spear Pillar tomorrow morning, should everyone who agrees to go also agrees with that."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 pm

*Atalie finally arrives back, but definitely not the same. She's in a menacing silver and black Exo-suit. She stops it, and jumps out, a ^.^ face.*
A-"Got it."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Holly gives a silent nod at about the same time, and Day tilts her head at the strange Alakazam.
"Okay..." she begins, and sits down next to Will.
"I'll go on the adventure, but only because my friends will be there to help me."
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 pm

"Like I said, my name is Uriel. I'm assuming you're asking about my background. Well, there will be plenty of time for that on the way up the mountain. For now, I suggest you all prepare."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:19 pm

*Atalie checks herself, and then opens a panel on the suits' leg, looking for something.*
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Daybreak nods.
"I won't be needing anything, but it looks like Holly is grabbing a bunch of stuff for everyone else," she says, and points to the Leafeon, who is hastily shoving things into a very small bag which is most likely bigger on the inside.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:26 pm

A-"Maybe some armor? I got a few adapt armor suits here. Made by my dad. Super strong, Lightweight, and can fit any Pokemon of that type. 4-legged, 2-legged..."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 pm

The girl frowns a little.
"Armor? I've never had armor before... It'll still be easy to eat and everything in it, right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:30 pm

A-"Yep. I love this stuff. It's really useful."
*She puts a metal square to her chest, and it unfolds, covering everything vital, and a little more. She then jumps into the suit, and it closes. It eyes light up red, and she looks at Daybreak for a second before the eyes fade to blue, making it look less evil.*
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Charem then came running back to the cave. When she saw Uriel, she remembered him from a vision, and instantly associated him with the fox. "Begone, evil psychic!" Charem shouted, attempting to punch him. He stopped her, however, with his psychic abilities.
"I'm not the evil one here," said Uriel. He used his psychic abilities again to show Charem the past 80 years of his life, and instantly she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Will then grins as he gets up and trots towards Holly, sticking his head into the bag.
"I know you've said no a million times...but can I PLEEAASSSEEE go in!?" ^_^
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Daybreak's eyes get really big, and she gingerly pokes at the side of the suit with one paw, muttering, "Whoa... I want one."

Holly chuckles, and just says, "Maybe later."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 pm

*Atalie voice comes through, albeit a little robotic sounding.*
A-"My dad might be able to make you one. This thing has everything!"
*She turns and blasts a tree with a plasma cannon on the arm...or the: the arm is the cannon. It annihilates it, but the cannon itself causes a huge Bang, which rocks the cave a bit.*
o_o A-"Too much power in that one."

((Never mentioned what it looked like. Its a Gallade, for the most part.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glai and Will RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next