The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Glai and Will RP - Page 2 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 2 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Glai and Will RP - Page 2 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 2 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glai and Will RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Glai and Will RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:22 pm

"Uhh...no? Did you have a bad dream or something, Charem?" he asks, puzzled by her questions.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Charem got a -_- face. "Meditite don't sleep, we meditate. Anyhow, yes, I had a vision. A... Zoroark? Yeah, and demon things. And I drowned in murky, black water."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 pm

"...That's just wierd...to be honest I don't know much about meditation...you should eat."
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Charem looked at the food. "Eehhh, no thanks...." she said. "You eat it, you probably need it more than I do."

From a great distance, Simetra watched Glai and Charem. "That's right, my pretties... Play right into my hands..." Simetra let out a loud laugh. Suddenly, a gigantic demon appeared behind Simetra, with horns, wings, a long tail, and disgustingly disturbing red eyes. "Well?" Simetra asked. The demon spoke an unrecognizable language to her, and she nodded. "So you found it. Good, now we can destroy it before Uriel finds it and utilizes it." Simetra let out another loud laugh. "You've done well. I'll give you what you want later." The demon nodded, and disappeared in a black haze. Simetra looked toward the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:37 pm

"You should eat...it's not good to skip meals, ya know..." he says, pushing the bowl towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:44 pm

"Nope. I've gotten used to fasting. My family was and is very uptight about my training. The only reason I'm here now is because it's to toughen me. I can't return home until I evolve." Charem explained.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 pm

"I'd love to help you Charem..." he says, his tail wagging. "I don't mind if you stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Charem stared off into the distance. "They said association with others would make me weaker, though." She said this almost too calmly.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:53 pm

"...Oh...so...you don't need my help then..." he says, his ears drooping.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Charem sighed. "I... I guess I could use your help..." she said, while staring at the ground. Arrogance still lingered in her voice, however.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Glai tilts his head, then walks over to her, resting a paw on her head. "Charem...is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 am

Charem slapped Glai's paw off. "I said don't touch me!" Charem yelled. "Do you not know how to listen?" she asked. She then sighed. "Everything in this world is wrong, Glai," Charem said. This time, she didn't sound so arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:09 am

"...I'm sorry..." he says, sighing himself, ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:16 am

Charem stood up. "I'm going inside before I freeze over," she said. She walked into the cave. She sat down in the most warm place she could find and began to meditate.

Meanwhile, there was also a weary traveler trudging through the snow. But more on him later.

(I gotta go.)
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:20 am

((Okay. See ya Sam.))

Glai sighs and follows Charem inside, slowly curling up near her as she meditates.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:17 am

Charem soon began to have another vision. She saw an oddly colored Alakazam. She was with... People. Glai? She couldn't tell. High in the air, above the clouds, spear pillar, she supposed. Then the evil Zoroark. Blood. An egg. Rays of light piercing the dark clouds. An explosion. Falling... Falling...? Falling!

Charem's eyes jerked open and she screamed. She lost her balance and fell over, landing by Glai. She grabbed onto him, almost harshly enough to cause pain, and held on, breathing heavily, eyes wide again.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am

Glai looks down at her surprised, though she made it clear she didn't wanna be touched...well, maybe it doesn't apply the other way around. "Charem?....What's wrong?" he asks in a calm, soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 am

((Wait, are all past connections, from your old site destroyed?))
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:42 am

((No, but we are kinda 'redoing' the story.))
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 pm

((Just a question. Thought maybe I had to redo chars.))
*Atalie his watching them both, tapping in a bit into Charem, both of them being Psychic types.*
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Charem noticed what she was doing, and quickly jumped away from Glai. She wiped her hands on the ground. "Don't talk to me the rest of the day," Charem said. "I want to be alone." She walk out into the snow.

((I'm not redoing the first fight with Simetra. :/))
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 pm

And it's at that moment when Charem steps on a sleeping Daybreak, who had been hidden in the snow. The small red Glaceon lets out a startled yelp and quickly jumps back, trembling a little as she stares at the Meditite.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Charem jumped back as well. She locked eyes with Daybreak for a moment, before running out into the snow, eventually disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Daybreak, still shaken up, quickly runs into the cave and huddles behind Glai. The girl continues to shiver a bit - for some reason she's being a bit more timid than usual, perhaps because she had grown so accustomed to only knowing Glai, Will, and Holly.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm

"What's wrong, Day? this is a friend of mind I met, Charem...Charem, meet Daybreak. She's a good friend of my son Willpower."
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm

((Charem just ran into the snow, out of sight...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glai and Will RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next