The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Glai and Will RP Vote_b14Glai and Will RP Vote_b15Glai and Will RP Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glai and Will RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:29 pm

This is where the actual RP will take place. The template will be in a separate thread. Let the RP... begin!
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Male Posts : 1084

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Charem's feet crunched the snow with every step. She was headed up the Route, towards Route 217, where the snow was even more violent.
"I don't know how much longer I can handle this," Charem thought. Frostbite was beginning to form on her hands and feet. "No, can't stop now, got to press on!" she thought again. However, contrary to her strong will, she collapsed into the snow after another step.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Glai is wandering around the route, whistling a tune to himself as he walks through the route, unaware of the young Meditite collapsed in the snow nearby. His ears perk up, however, and he stops, listening to whatever was causing the noise...the faint sound of breathing...He looks around for the source, slowly approaching Charem.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Charem lifted her head up to see Glai. She let out a shriek, and despite her frostbite, she jumped away from Glai quickly.
"What were you trying to do to me, infernal blue fox!?" asked/yelled Charem. Even though she was in need of help, she was still being a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Glai's ears fall back, and he has a =/ face as he sits down. "I haven't done anything to you, ma'am." He says, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 pm

"Feel the wrath of my fist!" Charem said, fist ablaze. She then proceeded to fall face first into the snow, out cold.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 pm

"...Ugh...poor kid...I'll take her to my cave...maybe that'll convince her I'm not the bad guy here..." He says, picking her up and trotting over to his cave.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Charem twitched as Glai picked her up. Albeit it appeared that she had been traveling a while, she was still clean, as if a human had bathed her. The frostbite that was on her hands and feet could get bad if not treated soon.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:52 pm

After getting her to his cave, Glai begins to treat the frostbite on her hands and feet. He then sits her by some dry lumber he's collected earlier and starts a fire to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Charem's eyes snapped open. She gasped when she saw Glai. "So you brought me here to do the unspeakable to me!" yelled Charem. She jumped up. "Well I won't let you!" She readied a fire punch.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Glai quickly holds up a paw, which is glowing with a strange energy. "I'm not your enemy! I took you here to heal your frostbite."
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Charem took a moment to look at her hands, which were healed. She then checked her feet, and got the same result. She slowly lowered her fists. "Fine, but I'll be watching you," said Charem, expecting Glai to let her live with him. She then began to walk back out the door.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:13 pm

"...What's your name?...I'm Glai." he says, lying down.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:17 pm

"I'm Charem, if you really need to know," Charem said, snobbishly. "I'm going to go meditate. You can watch me I guess, but don't touch me."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm

"Okay Charem...I'll fix some food for supper..." he says, sighing as he walks over to his bag and grabs some berries.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Charem sat in the snow, crossed her legs, and put her arms to the side. She closed her eyes, and began to reach out to another dimension... Only, she didn't know that she was.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Glai hums along to himself as he prepares a quaint meal with his berries, mashing them and freezing the juices of Yache berries to make his signature Ice berry sundae.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 pm

The deeper that Charem got into her meditation, she began to see something. First pure darkness. Then a Zorua. She was crying. Suddenly, she was lifted off the ground into the heavens. Charem then felt time fast forward thousands of years, and she saw a Zoroark, female. She was standing atop a hill, no, a mountain. A large, black, horned creature stood beside her. Hordes of creatures invading the area, pillaging villages. Then, darkness. Flooding everywhere. Drowning in a murky water... Drowning...? Drowning!

Charem snapped back into reality with a gasp. She looked around frantically, but calmed down once she noticed she wasn't drowning.

Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 pm

As she snaps back into reality, Glai approaches her, setting down a bowl of Ice berry sundae. "I've fixed you some supper...it's really good, and all organic." he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Charem didn't even notice Glai, she just stared forward, an empty look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:50 pm

"...Charem?...Charem?!" he yells, waving a paw in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Charem jumped back at the sight of Glai's paw. "Don't touch me," she said once again. She sighed, and slowly looked toward Mt. Coronet. She slowly turned to Glai. "Have you seen a black and red evil fox thing around here before?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:08 pm

"A Zoroark? Never around here...they don't like the cold." he says, sitting by her.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Charem sighed again. "What about creepy black demon things that look like they're made of murky, black water?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:22 pm

"Uhh...no? Did you have a bad dream or something, Charem?" he asks, puzzled by her questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glai and Will RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glai and Will RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next