The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:35 pm

"Not part of the team..." He says coughing "I'll have to remember that..."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:24 am

"I meant I'm just the onboard AI. She wants to speak with you guys...either way, we'll be back at the Ark shortly.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:28 am

"You may be just an AI, but you're part of the team whether you believe it or not...urgh...my belly." ;w;
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:40 am

Now that they have the sniper all beat down and still, Blans goes to get a good look at her. After a few moments, he pulls out his sword to kill her but stops after getting some kind of private message from his comm. He puts his weapon away and takes a seat as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:56 am

The ship pulls into the dockbay of the ark before landing. A medical team rushing on board and grabbing everyone. The security team grabbing the sniper and taking her elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:21 am

Before they had landed Scarlet had heated up Ix's arm but until the medical team gets a look they have no way to know if any damage has taken place. Scarlet lets them lead her out as she watches the security team lead the kitsune away.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:24 am

Blans thinks of stopping them for a moment but forgets about it for now.
"Don't worry too much about me, they are more injured."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:50 pm

And Gladius finds himself iin the infirmary. "Bleh...I need food."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Ixi doesn't look as if she wants to be touched by anybody right now, but goes along with the nurses and doctors for the time being.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Everyone is given a quick check up before being brought to Zilla's office. The apologetic looking woman frowning as they do."I'm sorry, I did not expect any of that to happen. Athena betrayed us and attempted to defect to the enemy. She's being hanged for her crimes...unless one of you wishes to do it,
It'll be done this evening."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Gladius is wearing bandages over his wounds, and a sling for his wing since he was struck near there. "...I'll be present."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:41 pm

"I think perhaps you should check her for signs of unknown devices before you do so. As much as I don't like her I worry that there might be a chance she was controlled."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Ixtli simply bows her head.
"You couldn't have known. I have no ill-will towards you."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 5:28 pm

"We've already checked her memories. She swore allegiance before returning here. You all deserve some rest before you are returned to your assignments."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:11 pm

"Thank you kindly." Ix responds to Zilla. "If I may, I'd like permission to visit the prisoner later."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:16 pm

"She's not a prisoner. She's in the medical infirmary as of right now. Your free to see her...but if you try anything what so ever, you'll face the same punishment as Athena." She says looking at Ix.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:25 pm

"May I ask why she did what she well did? She was one of the highest ranks here... wait do we know where Alumia is?" SHe asks realizing that she could also be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:10 pm

"Yes...I'm concerned for Alumia as well." Gladius says. "And I'll join you, Ixi. I'm interested to get to the bottom of this."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:26 pm

"I'm afraid she's MIA...she never arrived at her destination..." She says having hoped this wouldn't have been brought up."I'm very sorry but we think she's been captured..."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm

"She was probably set up too. If you can maybe give us her last coordinates, we can find her later."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:49 pm

"Classified. We have a search time out looking for her. You guys are on mandatory rest."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:57 pm

Gladius growls. "No, I can't just sit here while my Lumi is MIA! Please, if there's anything I can do to help find her..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:00 pm

"Again. It's classified. I'm not giving you any information. We have a search party loo~" there's a crash as the door is pushed open and said Drakfokian stumbles in, the female wearing a medical gown, looking pretty drugged up, and having a bit of someone else's blood on her outfit. She staggers towards the group before falling, mumbling something to herself.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:11 pm

"Alumia?! What happened?!" She rushes forward to the Drakfokian worry for her showing on her face. "What happened to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Gladius runs over, kneeling beside her. "MIA my ass! Lumi...oh Lumi..."

He cradles her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Ix slowly turns towards Zilla, narrowing her eyes.
"What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next