The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Ix slowly turns towards Zilla, narrowing her eyes.
"What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:27 pm

"We need a medic in here!" Zilla calls getting up and rushing out of the room. Several medics coming in and take Alumia."Taken...the cheese pie..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Gladius stands, shocked, and turns to Zilla. "Why lie to me?"
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:47 pm

"I didn't lie, we had no idea where she was." She growls pulling away from Gladius. Her day having gotten a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:58 pm

He nods. "...Forgive my outburst, Zilla...I'm sorry...This seems to be one big problem after another..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 am

Zilla has already left. Leaving the group to do as they please.

-things of notice:
Their COMMS are of need of replace
Sniper lady is in the medical wing
Alumia is in the medical wing
The execution.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 10:37 am

"I'm going to go get my comm foxed and visit that sniper and Alumia afterwards. Are any of you wanting to go to that execution?" She asks still a bit in shock that someone at such a high rank would act on their own without being brain washed or blackmailed.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 11:51 am

Zilla of course calls Blanz in, wanting to speak to him directly.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Blans was ready for this.
"I'll catch up with all of you later."
He steps back in with Zilla and closes the room. His green helmet vanishes, it's unknown where it goes.
"I always like our talks, I get some fresh air. I'll need to step away from the Ark after this though, I left my armor in one of our safe houses."

Last edited by Guy117 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:06 pm

Gladius nods to Scarlet. "Let's go see Lumi..." he says, only caring about that for the moment.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Alumia is in a bed already, she's laying back staring up at the ceiling. She's in a bit of shock and is still mumbling the same few words. She's been cleaned up though, and given a new gown. Them doctors work fast.

"Do what you need to do, but I want you giving the execution of Athena. Need to make an example of traitors who wish to defect and sell out their fellow guardians." Zilla says pouring herself a glass of some type of alcohol.

Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:32 pm

"Not a problem, we already have enough of those, speaking of which. That sniper, she's one of them. The ones I've been sent to get. That's a problem. They've already got into the ranks of the empire again, for all we know, they could be constructing something bad at this moment."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Ix decides to follow Gladius, mostly because she wants to see the sniper, as well.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:12 pm

"She's not to be touched. She was not aware of her actions at the time of the attacks."
Said sniper being in a room with a force field around it across the hall from Alumia.

Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Gladius stands by Alumia 's bed, stroking her cheek. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:21 pm

"T-the cheese pie...took it..." She says repeating the words she's been mumbling to herself since she arrived. She doesn't really see Gladius at all. Though she does blink and glance at him for a second before going back to mumbling her words.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:23 pm

"I understand that. What I'm saying is that we might not have much time. We need info, if not from her, we'll need to capture another one."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:26 pm

He sighs and lies his head on her chest. "....Lumi....what did they do to you?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:33 pm

"Let her rest. Recovering from that ordeal is not an easy thing to overcome. We will question her later."

Alumia's eyes dart from him to the sniper."The cheese pie took it...they took it you SONS OF BITCHES!" She yells trying to get up, casing fireballs at the force field blocking the snipers cell
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:38 pm

"Of course. It'll be easier after she feels better. If there's nothing else, I'll get ready for the execution."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Gladius in shock quickly attempts to restrain her. "Lumi! Focus on my voice!"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Of course the nurses and a doctor rush in and pull Gladius away before jamming a needle into her neck. The dragon wolf slowly calming down before passing out and going limp. The doctors pulling her back into bed. He may as well ask the doctor what happened.

"Good, your dismissed." Zilla says nodding to him
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Gladius frowns a bit, turning to the doctor. "...What happened? She sounds like she got brainwashed..."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:49 pm

He turns to walk away.
"Ooh uh one little favor."
He lifts up his arm, showing his very damaged but still functional COMM.
"Know anyone that can get this fixed off the radar? We don't need some techy squealing when he sees this tech."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:55 pm

"I'll have a new one shipped to you later." The wolf responds.

"Well no, she's had an incredible amount of drugs pumped into her to keep her sedated. Then from the looks of it her comm was forcefully removed and her scarring as well as the stitched on her abdomen suggest she was given a C-section."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:58 pm

"Alrighty then."
He goes invisible to avoid attention and finds a ship to a classified safe house. He gets his white "normal" armor and puts it on before heading back to the Ark.
"Alright. Time to execute someone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next