The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Her tail begins beating down on his shield, trying to whittle away at his strength and kill him. Leaving her open slightly...
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:54 pm

He was losing strength rapidly, using what he had to keep the shield up. "Gah!! Take em out!"
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:02 pm

That's when Ix rolls to her feet, holding onto her frozen mechanical arm for a moment, before leaping at the sniper with her good arm.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Thanks to the dog thing's strength, the wolf staggers back before retreating into the snow. Along with the eyes of the beast, they can hear and see an electrical crackle from the damage that's been done.

And just in the knick of time, the ship hovers out from the clouds above them. The side door opens with Ema stepping out holding Ix's weapon."Catch!" She calls hurling it towards the Hazuit, a hook coming down and grabbing Gladius.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Gladius grunts a bit. "Ooh, just in time....agh..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Ix leaps up momentarily to grab her shiny new greatsword that was given to her, and comes back down in one fluid motion, slamming its massive weight into the mech under her.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

The ship comes under attack from a barrage of rockets, seemingly coming out if no where from the sky.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:56 pm

The ship fires off its chaff before pulling Scarlet and Gladius in."I'm coming back around! I need to shake this guy off!" Ema calls flying off as the two are brought in along with Blanz.

The wolf crumbled under the weapon before exploding. The sniper bitch getting thrown off to the side, rolling in the snow before coming to a stop and laying there. Leaving Ix and her alone
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:59 pm

"Ack...thank the stars you came Ema..." Gladius says softly, still in a good bit of pain, and sapped of energy. "...Where's Ixi?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:00 pm

"I have to circle back for her after I lose our tail...I can't fly this thing that well."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Ix lands beside her, sword hefted over her shoulder as she stands over the Kitsune sniper.
"Get up." she commands, kicking her lightly.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:09 pm

The blasts seemed to really knock the energy out of her. She lays there near dead...scar was right, someone attached Ix's arm to the sniper's body. Sniper bitch slowly reaches over and pulls a pistol too her head, going to kill herself rather than let six do it.

Around her neck is an odd looking collar, and the sniper's eyes are clouded, as if she's not really there.
As if she's being controlled
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:13 pm

"Urgh...I'd help if I could." Gladius says coughing. "But I can barely stand." x_X
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:16 pm

Noticing this, Ix simply kicks the gun from her paws, and then walks over to pick it up. Ix takes a moment to study the weapon, before unloading it, and tossing the ammo randomly into the snow beyond.
"That's the coward's way out." she snarls, and picks her up by the throat, taking a moment to shake her. Ix wanted to tear into her so badly...
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:56 pm

The sniper is limp and not in control of herself as she weakly struggles to get away from Ix."Ix? I've managed to shake him off. I'm coming around back." Ema says through the telepathic link.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 6:49 pm

"Make room for two. I've got the woman in my paws." she calls back to Emma, looking to the sky.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 6:50 pm

It's a moment before the ship comes in overhead and lowers the cage to let them on."hurry up, I don't think the others are very far behind. and we've got an injured on board." The android says in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Gladius is groaning in pain, clutching his newer wound.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 8:58 pm

And with that, Ix throws the sniper bitch into the cage, and hangs onto the outside.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Pulling them on board she takes off and out of the system. The radio comes on quickly."Osiris, report in. Osiris! Come on." Comes Arctica.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Gladius groans in pain, reaching for the console. "Urgh...Ema, could you report to Arctica please..?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:16 pm

"I'm not part of your team." She says sliding the communicator to her
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:21 pm

"I'm seriously amazed that you didn't kill her Ix. Hey let me take a look at your arm it must be very cold by now and we can only hope that no damage was done."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:28 pm

The Hazuit slowly steps over, and collapses in the nearby seat, holding onto her now-solid frozen arm.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:30 pm

"Jumping into hyper cruise." There's a bump as the ship jumps."Complete. Sniper lady is in the holding cell, having been stripped of her gear.

Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:35 pm

"Not part of the team..." He says coughing "I'll have to remember that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next