The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guy117

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:49 am

Blans activates his cloak and moves to get a closer, clearer view of the sniper.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:58 am

Gladius cries aloud, getting sent several feet and crashing into the ground in a daze.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:58 am

It's sniper bitch alright, but she's sporting a new mechanical quadrupedal suit. This in the shape of a fox. The top part of it comes up as she pops out, aiming a rail cannon towards Blanz, as the thermal sight on it is revealing him. Strangest thing is, she has a new arm. A familiar looking arm that once belonged to Ix.

Either way she's vulnerable when firing.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:02 pm

"Wait does she have Ix's arm? What the heck!" Scarlet crys in shock having never seen anyone do that before. "Guys we need to take her out or we're not making it to the ship."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:15 pm

"I'm going to cut it off and take it back..." Ix can be heard growling as she advances forward.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Gladius groans in pain as he lies on his back. "...What the hell?" He says with a groan, coughing as he gets up. He had a nice wound where he was shot, but he'd live.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:25 pm

"...c...os...come..." There's a faint radio transmission going on in their heads. Sounds a bit like Ema...

Either way, the machine races off to blend in back with the snowstorm, it's eyes only being visible. Though, it soon charges towards Blanz and tries to ram him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Gladius holds a claw over his wound and starts to run for the ship, wincing as he goes. "I'm still here!"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Ixtli, on the other hand, runs towards Blans and the sniper, looking to get her revenge right now.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:43 pm

"Ema? We need help out here we went under attack while on the way back to the ship. Gladius is down and Ixtli is in a blind rage." Scarlet responds as she makes her way over to the injured dragon to see what she can do for him.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:44 pm

"I'm okay Scarlet...just a flesh wound." Though the round did take a chunk of flesh off.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:45 pm

The tail of the beast swings at Ix as she gets close. There's a buzzing sound as the chainsaw tail slices at the air.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:48 pm

She's quick to dodge the potentially lethal strike, before leaping for the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:12 pm

"Still let me get that wrapped up for you. Can you fight?" She asks as she watches sniper girl's machine drop down on all fours she popping up and firing rounds at Ix the chainsaw tail lashing to the side and forward as well.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:16 pm

"Oh you better believe it." Gladius replies cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:33 pm

"Good because you're gonna have to." She says helping him up after bandaging his wound with some supplies she has.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:34 pm

"Thanks Scarlet...you're my personal hero." He says, and gives her a hug before turning and running for the sniper. "Cmon!"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Ix dodges these attacks as well, the bullets grazing ever so close to her, by dropping down to the side of the mech, and then diving under it to avoid the attacks.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Ix's arm begins to lock up and hurt on account to it frosting up. The sniper leaps back and away before popping out of the cockpit to fire the railgun at the hazuit. Exposing her.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Gladius spreads his wings and leaps at the sniper while she's exposed. "Cmere!" >w<
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:29 pm

And he gets hit again as she swings her weapon in his direction. Firing the cannon point blank at his chest. Though Ix's interference shorted the power on it a bit so it's not as lethal.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:35 pm

"Maybe you should just stay down!" Scarlet calls and races forward to attack the sniper and the machine she's in.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Gladius lies on his back, a large burn mark on his belly. "Urrgh...Im hungry..." x_@
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:42 pm

While he's down the sniper retreats back into the cockpit before bringing her tail up and reving it. She brings it down towards Gladius' chest to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Before the tail ends him, though, he crosses his arms and quickly forms a spatial barrier to absorb the majority of the kinetic impact, though hes still hit and grunts, but is relatively unharmed for now.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Her tail begins beating down on his shield, trying to whittle away at his strength and kill him. Leaving her open slightly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next