The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator

Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 pm

(No argueing in the actual rp please, James do remember this character is at 140k right now, even with resisting, a slow push back would atleast be present, plus remember no main characters die in this fight.)
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Zarik grabs her by the throat... his body steaming from the heat of the explosion.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You're not the only one resistant to heat and fire..."

He drops her and jumps back. an explosion releasing an even more powerful stun spore hits her in the face
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Brandon makes it back right as the second explosion is going off. "Quite the power inside that body.."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 am

The Ninetales growls, unable to move, but still able to fire a electrically charged flamethrower at Zarik.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:09 am

Which of course would do damage to him, even if it hits indirectly.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:15 am

he counters back. he pulls down the wrap that covers his face, revealing shark-like teeth (soul eater anyone?) and fires a hyper beam
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:24 am

The two would collide, and instead of exploding, they combine, and the same attack hits them both hard.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 am

Though would have more effect on zarik due to him having a much lower powerlevel.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 am

Zarik is sent flying.... he is hurt pretty badly but is still able to create an aura platform in the air to stop him. he kneels down on it as blood pours from the wound
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 am

Alyssa skids back with a grunt, then looks up with a growl.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:43 am

Zarik feels a light tingleing where his wound is, and the bleeding slows then stops, part of the pain still resides though, seems like a certain lucario used heal pulse on him.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:27 am

Fixus slowly drags himself out of the hole where he was 'firmly planted' as he'd say using he Ki metabolism he healed rather quickly and was ready to fight once more he then looked into the hole next to him then said "as i expected" he walked slowly and surely taking in the warrior's and their battle giving his healing 'factor' a little more time to kick in more than grateful that he had not died he looked about for the ninetails desperately trying to get a lock on her position "where, where, where is she!?" this won't work if i can't find her
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:56 am

The little umbreon rolled over to be right side up again and contemplated just sitting there and taking a nap on the ground. However due to the random explosions and other loud dangerous sounding noises she was reasonably worried about the safety of sleeping in that spot, but for the most part the rest of the umbreon's thinking was not very reasonable at all. This is because the umbreon while realizing that the ground anywhere even close to the crazy battle going on wouldn't be a safe place to sleep she was convinced that if she was in the tree she had just fell out of she'd be completely safe, and not only that but she didn't even think about the fact that it might be a tad hard to sleep with all the loud noises going on. The umbreon decided to climb back into the tree and take back the branch she had fallen from. Unlike her first attempts at getting up the tree though she got up much quicker then she did before. The umbreon laughed "hehe I think I'm starting to get a hold of this whole having paws thing," she felt confident now up in her branch, in her mind now nothing could go wrong, she was going to get her nap and all would be well. "there now everything thing is perfect, nothing could possibly ruin this moment." crack! the umbreon looked down to discover the source of the sound only to learn it was the very branch she was on breaking, "except that!" the umbreon shouted in a panic, she really didn't want to fall down again. The branch didn't feel like doing what she wanted though and cracking sounds continued throughout the branch. The umbreon in fear covered her eyes with her paws and in a panicked tone continued shouting to herself, "Oh no! Please don't fall, please don't fall, please don't fall, please don't fall!" Suddenly there was the sound of a branch hitting the ground, but the umbreon didn't move. After a few seconds she worked up the courage to look so uncovering one eye slowly she saw she was floating in the air and instantly became highly confused. "whoa..." the umbreon managed to say in complete astonishment as she uncovered her other eye as well before randomly shouting out with excitement, "hahaha maybe I am a flying type!"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:42 am

Having also been thrown back by the explosion, Charis and Leo slowly stand up, shaking their heads.
"I hate this job." the shiny Zoroark mutters, and her brother just nods and wobbles in place. Their fur is completely singed, and their 'hair' is on fire in spots.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 am

She stands completely, then promptly disappears...
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 am

The twins also feel a portion of their pain fade as a heal pulse hits them as well. 'How are you two holding up?'
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:24 pm

"Not too well. My hair's on fire." Charis replies, pinching the flame and putting it out.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Alyssa grins, reappearing behind said Lucario, and unleashing a wall of flame.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Charis pulls Ruby out of the way, and puts up a dark purple Protect.
"Cheap shot..." she mutters.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:47 pm

"Ahhh! That was a close one, thanks for saveing me.."
'Can you get me near Brandon, he is gonna need a heal pulse soon' she speaks to Charis using Aura so the ninetales won't hear.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:00 pm

She growls, stepping back, before focusing, and another building starts to rattle.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:57 pm

The shiny Zoroark nods, grabbing Ruby and taking off towards where Brandon is. Leo stays back and fires a Hyper Beam at Alyssa - it's powerful enough to do some decent damage, though it also knocks him back as well.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 pm

'Thank you Charis.' She aims a heal pulse at Brandon(almost called him Axel. X3) healing his wounds and a part of his energy. "Thanks! " he takes flight off the building, getting a birds eye view of the battle, focusing on the ninetales he begins to charge his energy up.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

((Don't worry my character roster is ridiculous enough as it is, these characters aren't a permanent thing, just something I kinda wanted to do so that the world doesn't feel like a dead place))

-Like a flash a Blaziken moved towards the city using quick to propel himself. He jumped up into a tree to get a better, noticing the floating Umbreon, he gave her a startled glance and a quick awkward nod before leaping off and being on his way. Following him closely were three bulges that moved through the Earth, leaving a trail of tilled land wherever they touched. On the closest possible rode to the Blaziken, a car moved as fast as it could, driven by an older trainer, on his belt was only a single pokeball and in the back seat a Gallade and Gardevior sat, anticipating the coming battle
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 pm

She yips, the building she was holding falling and collapsing in on itself.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Leo falls over, but quickly gets up and takes a few steps back, ready to defend against any other attacks the Ninetales throws his way. Charis, meanwhile, salutes towards Ruby before flying back towards where her brother is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 39 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next