The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Leo falls over, but quickly gets up and takes a few steps back, ready to defend against any other attacks the Ninetales throws his way. Charis, meanwhile, salutes towards Ruby before flying back towards where her brother is.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Fixus noticing the opportunity fired a volley of Ki blasts at the ninetales completely enraged he screamed "YOU HURT MY SISTER" constantly charging and barraging Ki blasts
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:36 pm

-The Blaziken ran up to a building and leapt onto a building, jumping from windowsill to windowsill till he reached the top, to get a better view of the fight. While the trainer pulled over at the city line and got out, fondling the pokeball on his belt, his red and white jacket flapping in the wind, the Gallade and Gardevoir kept close behind as he entered the city. The three pokemon, moving through the Earth, made there way through and under the city, going unnoticed, until they reached Tera and the other downed pokemon and began circling them like a school of Sharpedo.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Letting gravity pull him towards the ground and flying downwards, increaseing the speed of which he is going, he smashs his fist into the back of the ninetales, as she is preoccupied with others.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:55 pm

She yelps loudly, having nowhere else to go. The force of the attack hurt her considerably, as she lays there, half stunned.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:26 pm

running very quickly over to brandon fixus shouted "how long do you think she'll be down for"?
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:36 pm

"Not a moment more! everybody group up and charge your strongest attack!" He leaps backwards, getting somemore space between himself and the ninetales before he charges up energy. "Let's energy wave this monster away!"
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 pm

"a little late for that INICTUS NOW" he shouts and apparently Incitus who had been charging her kamehameha attack all that time let it loose
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:29 pm

there is a pokeball next to the ninetales... just laying there
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Alyssa looks up, and the attack stops dead. It doesn't move, it doesn't dissipate, it just stays there, frozen. She growls, calmly walking forward, and blasting the attacker with another power Hyper Beam. She then turns to the Pokeball, and with only a second glance, smashes it with her paw. She then turns to Brandon(?), and turns the attack she froze towards him, and lets it go.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm

a Stone Edge hits her from below to break her concentration
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Which allows Brandon to dodge the incoming attack, but just barely by sidestepping it. "Someones gonna have to keep her busy.." he whispers to himself.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:46 pm

and as if an answer to his statement six blades surround the Ninetales and powerful aura chains shoot from the and chain her down by wrapping around her...

Zarik is in the same place where he stopped himself but his eyes are glowing blue... his hands in the "Ram" hand-sign
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:49 pm

The Ninetales growls, the ends of her tails going up in flames before she disappears again, the chains falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:53 pm

"WHY WON'T YOU SIT STILL" Fixus yelled "coward" he said feeling all the mediums around him ground and air.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Ruby stays nearby to Zarik, keeping up with any wounds he gets while fighting the ninetales, using any nearby place as cover.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Its not Teleport. ;p

Unfortunately for Fixus, the medium she is in cannot be detected...that is, until she reappears behind Zarik, firing off a powerful Solar Beam at the cost of some of her health.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 pm

without even turning an aura bubble envelops her before she can fire... the solarbeam explodes in it with her
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:01 am

The second she started taking up space Fixus screamed "MOVE"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am

Brandon layers energy onto his kamehameha, prepareing to use it later.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:11 am

The Ninetales again is hit, it doing considerable damage. She huffs and growls, before fading again.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:13 am

Time to wait until Shay and others reply. ^-^
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:14 am

"Galik Gun FIRE" Fixus screamed as he fired his attack at the ninetails
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:15 am

the six blades fly back up to Zarik... they turn back into the wrap that is now missing from his arms and neck and return to their original positions
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:52 am

Sorry guys. Dx

The twins exchange hesitant glances, knowing if they go in closer to the Ninetales they'll be in the line of fire, so they join efforts to charge some sort of ranged attack of their own.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:43 am

There's a heavy metal groan from one of the buildings near them, but it's hard to tell which.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 40 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next