The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:36 am

Ix stands behind the two of them, trying not to laugh aloud.
"I thought you just warned me about causing an argument, Gladius." she reminds him.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 2:07 am

"The circumstances just changed." He says without looking her way.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:49 am

The girl turns to the two before looking at Scarlet."The big idea is to manage a group of outdated triple S ranks. You're skills are lacking and your organization...well to be quite frank sucks." She says bluntly."And unlike the lettered ranks, I am your superior, so watch your tone."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:44 pm

"'Outdated?' The only thing outdated about me is this piece of shit arm." Ix replies, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:44 pm

"We are not out dated we are the top of the top and some young stuck up, big ego'd young kid is going to boss me around. Our teamwork has been fine, our skills are fine. We have done every mission thus far, the ONLY problem there is, is the fact that there is a mole informing the kitsunes before we arrive." She snarls
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:58 pm

"Alright, Scarlet? Stop jumping to conclusions. We were told that the kitsune we saw before is on our side. I'm not asking you to blindly trust what we're being fed, as is apparent with our little "leader" here, but the least you can do is find allies whenever we can, instead of treating every one of them like two-dimensional carbon copies." Ix says rather coldly, turning on her now.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Gladius doesnt say anything, but still looks rather annoyed.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Scarlet turns to her. "And when and where did I say THAT kitsune was the mole? I said we HAD one not who it was."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:40 pm

"Scarlet, we've only seen one Kitsune aboard, and ever since then, you've shitted all over her. You've doubted her, called her out, and worst of all, you GENERALIZED. You made a stereotype out of somebody."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:50 pm

"Ah, the only one with any brains here is the one to get her arm blown off by a sniper."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:52 pm

"Excuse me? I was surprised at a kitsune being here on the ark that is all. I SAID that I didn't have anything wrong with it. Why are you ASSUMING this has anything to do with her? Seems YOU are the one who is suspicious!" She turns snarling at the star rank tackling her. "No they are the one with the LEAST amount of common sense!" She says slashing her.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Gladius goes to restrain Scarlet. "Okay! That's enough Scarlet! You made your point!" He says, trying to pull her away. "And Ixi, you too. Enough. We need to calm down and talk this through like adults."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:20 pm

The bird sighs and grabs her before flipping her over onto her stomach and pressing her foot down on the back of her head, pulling her arm back to the point where it feels like it's about to be torn off."Down, now are you going to listen?" She says having an incredible amount of strength for such a small being.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Gladius nods. "Yes...I'm willing to listen." He says.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Scarlet growls and trys to pull free. After a moment of trying she gives up but doesn't start growling. "Fine I am listening."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Ix just crosses her arms.
"Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:17 am

"Humans on earth have a sayings 'You can't teach a new dog new tricks.' I want to prove that wrong. From here on out you will refer to me as Master." She says speaking to everyone
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:14 am

Gladius bows his head. "Yes...Master."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:36 am

"I refuse to degrade myself in such a way." Scarlet says snarling.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Ix kicks Scarlet in the back of the leg, not super hard or anything.
"Sure."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:17 pm

The girl twists her arm ever so slightly, enough for scarlet to feel something starting to break or tear. Either way it's starting to become unbarringly painful."what was that?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Scarlet crys out in pain gritting her teeth. "Break my arm but I am not insulting myself or my family." She barely gets out though tears are in her eyes. Shes either gonna have to kill the girl or just earn her respect.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Gladius looks rather concerned, watching his friend getting hurt. "....Scarlet..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:20 pm

She lets go and steps over the woman. She heads straight towards the restaurant district."I've got a Draconian to talk to. You all are dismissed. Hanzo, come." The hellhound thing follows after the girl.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:46 pm

"Alumia you mean? Um...may I join you, Master?" Gladius asks.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:31 pm

"You should never call anyone like that unless they have earned your respect and are a teacher." Scarlet says pain clouding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next