The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:31 pm

"You should never call anyone like that unless they have earned your respect and are a teacher." Scarlet says pain clouding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Ix gently leans over, whispering in Scarlet's ear.
"The least you can do is go with it for now...I don't like it any more than you do."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 2:41 am

Gladius felt similar to his two comrades, but he's going with it for now.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 7:56 am

"No, I know about your little thing. Don't want that crap on my team." She says not looking back."BESIDES, her crappy leading deserves her an ass kicking." She says vanishing off around a corner.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 10:07 am

"Her leading is just fine!" Scarlet calls after her angry as she struggles to get to her feet holding her arm. Clearly still in pain. "I need to go to the medical bay."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 11:17 am

Gladius frowns, but shakes his hea before turning to Scarlet and helping her up. "I'll accompany you.",
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Ix also helps pick her up, frowning.
"Sorry Scarlet."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Alumia's vitals go critical for a moment before bouncing back up to healthy...then critical again, then healthy before resting at healthy.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:16 pm

Gladius watches his comm, deeply worried.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:59 am

Scarlet growls. "Nevermind we need to go save Alumia from that witch!" She takes off holding her arm anger in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:52 pm

"She's gonna get herself hurt again." Ix mentions, glancing over at Gladius with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 1:29 pm

Gladius still has Scarlet's arm. "Scarlet, easy there...please. Calm down."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:58 am

"Calm down? She's killing her!" She jerks away and takes off ready to kill the Star rank at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Gladius motions for Ixi to follow as he goes after Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:32 pm

With a short grumble, Ix follows him, curious as to if Scarlet is about to get her ass whooped. Again.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, Alumia is hiding in the ventilation shaft. Her nice pretty outfit destroyed and her comm laying on the floor of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Ix notices the comm first, and then looks up at the vent.
"Ah. She's pulled one of my stunts." she says aloud to herself, and then with a simple hop, she jumps up and pulls herself inside.
"Hey, Alumia." Ix says gently, knowing her voice will echo down.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Gladius picks up the comm and looks up at the vent, waiting.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:40 pm

There's a loud scream of surprise just before Alumia blasts Ix out of the vent via 'Hydro Pump'
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:04 pm

The Hazuit goes tumbling out and into the cafeteria, crashing into and shattering several tables. X-X
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:51 am

Gladius runs over to help Ixi. "What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:08 am

"She...got scared and blasted me with water." Ixi replies, standing up with Gladius' help. She was absolutely drenched, which seeped through her metal breastplate and caused her to shiver. =_=
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:36 am

Gladius frowns a little. "Come with me..." He says, and approaches the vent again. "Alumia?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:31 am

"Oh...its just you guys." She says climbing out and brushing herself off. "Sorry about that Ix, thought you were that psychotic bird..." She says blowing a flame out from her hand to dry the hazuit off. Inadvertently causing the dog thing's fur to completely puff out.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:31 am

"Are you okay?" Scarlet asks still holding her arm. "She needs to be gotten rid of there must of been some sort of mix up." She she chuckling at the fur of her comrade poofing out unable to help herself.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:55 am

Gladius chuckles as well, but attpts to remain serious. "So what do we do then? I still have a hard time believing this is happening to us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next