The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Hunter RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:06 pm

The cloaked Noivern is already heading that way without a word.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Watching the Noivern take off spurs the Archeops to do the same. He's not nearly as swift as she, but his boundless energy makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:20 pm

"Thank you. But why would they call us? Surely there are others who would be better for whatever a god would want. " She says in a bit of shock. "Either way thank you for the room. I was prepared to stay in an inn."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:31 pm

The Delphic seems to preoccupied chewing her stick to really answer.

The guild itself is still a new building, but on the third floor are countless empty rooms filled with beds and basic furniture. There's even a lounge with a kitchen and fireplace. There seems to be a female pyroar sitting on the couch closest to the fire.

The rooms themselves are all locked at the moment. Said locks being magically sealed to prevent break ins.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Turning she follows the others heading upstairs noticing the lounge her eyes lighting up. "I think I may like it here." She glances towards the Pyroar. "Hello could you tell me what rooms are empty?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:42 pm

The Noivern is leaning against the opposite wall, her ears peeking from her hood.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:12 pm

"So do you plan to speak or just be somewhat creepy?" Serena asks the Noivern.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:39 pm

"Well, I was trained to observe in silence...sometimes you learn more from listening." She says with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:02 pm

"She's got a point. So this is our little crew for now huh?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 4:49 pm

The pyroar, probably a bit older than them, looks at them questingly.
??-"Sesmin nona tesria?"
She says in Elusyians funny language.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 4:51 pm

"I really didn't expect a crew as you put it, but yes I suppose we are a group if this talk of a god choosing is us correct." She says sitting down in a chair glad to not be sitting on an uncomfortable train seat. "Still I think we should all get to know each other." She sighs and looks at the Pyroar. "I knew I was having to much luck with people who could speak my language."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:13 pm

"I go by Cia. I'm sure that's all anyone should need to know about me." The Noivern plainly says.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:45 pm

The pyroar friend and goes back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Raising his hand a little excitedly, the young sage replies, "I'm Makaius Merkabah! I came here to further my magical prowlness, but this is just as exciting! Perhaps I can try to talk to her?" He says to the two ladies talking, motioning towards the Pyroar.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:10 pm

"If you speak Elusyian." Cia replies. "My Elusyian is rusty. I don't have much use for languages, since I usually kill first, talk later."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:20 pm

"Kill? What kind of business are you into?" She asks somewhat alarmed and eases away from the dragon type as she nods to Makaius. "Sure give it a shot."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:33 pm

"Well...I was a professional assassin, but nowadays I just take whatever small bounty I can get." She says. "Oh, I'm not some maniacal killer either. So don't worry about that. I'm clearly on your side now."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 pm

The pyroar doesn't pay too much attention to the foreigners. She simply focuses on her book.
The delphox from before walks up the stairs."Hey kid, try a simple translation spell." She says with a mouth full of stick
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:57 pm

"I see well I guess that's good to know. She turns seeing Dez. "I haven't learned one." She says with a sweatdrop. "Can you teach me one?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:13 pm

She shakes her head, her big ears and hair flaying around.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Cia shrugs. "Don't look to me. I'm good with a blade, but magic is beyond me."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:25 pm

"Do you have at least a book with the spell? I'm not risking making one up on the spot because I may end up speaking gibberish.."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 pm

"I think I can do that." Maka interjects, and takes his staff in hand, ready to cast his magic.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Dez walks over to a bookshelf and looks through hem before grabbing a book on basic magic."Here, take this, might help you a bit. I'm a Mage myself." She gets a heart over her head and makes a squee at how adorable he is.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:31 pm

He takes the book happily, and flips it almost right to the correct page.
"I've read a tome similar to this in my home town....Ah, here's the incantation."
After a quick read-over, he nods, and then easily casts the basic translation spell, sending pretty sparkles all around the Pyroar's head. He doesn't even speak the words, he just casts it.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:33 pm

The hearts start flying out of her head now."Your very gifted in this worlds magic. I like you. I was thinking of kicking you all out but here." She says holding out keys to different rooms."Don't lose them, you only get one."

The pyroar stands and bows to them.
??-"Mind my aunt, she's...not well."

Dez-"I'll show you not well you little brat!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next