The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Hunter RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 6:11 pm

A younger boy is attempting to wade through the crowd, having trouble making it through the flood of adults since he's carrying a large staff, almost taller than himself, and not exactly willing to push his way through the crowd, opting to meekly go in whatever direction the people go until he can get free. He's pondering the mysterious voice he heard though, debating if its a good idea to check out this building that was mentioned...Straightening up his baggier clothing, more suited for warmer weather than this, he marches forward, keeping quiet as he eventually escapes the commuting citizens and workers of Elusyian. Finally, the Archeops can stop and catch his breath, standing around in an open plaza.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Hearing the voice again, he decides to heed it, being familiar with the concept of telepathy but not exactly used to it. Being just a bit taller than most he doesn't have too much trouble with the crowd but he can't locate the said building just yet.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 pm

??-"Hey! Four lost orphans!" Calls a rather rash and old female voice, coming from the nearby weapons shop. A white mightyena, probably about fifty or sixty, waves to them. She leans over the counter, her tail swaying.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:12 pm

Even through the crowd, the typhlosion was able to hear this voice and heads towards it. Soon stopping in front of the old lady.
"Did you need something miss?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:17 pm

The cloaked Noivern steps closer, seeing the other orphans getting closer to their goal, but keeps her distance.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:26 pm

The young Archeops steps closer, a bit worried already.
"How do you know I'm an orphan...?" he questions aloud, clutching his oversized staff. But, he doesn't seem like he's going to use it.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Serena looks up wary. "Who are you?" She asks placing her hand on a hidden dagger as she takes a step back away from her and the others.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:31 pm

The Noivern doesn't speak, as she wishes to remain quiet (and relatively unnoticed)
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Jyrus notices the others and turns to them.
"You called them too?
Looks like he didn't hear her whole message.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:00 am

??-"Indidnt, it's a reference too...never mind. Names Sol, own the forge here. Need weapons or gear? Got it and make it here. You looking for the guild? Head down this street to the building with the gem on it. Oh, potion shop is my Neice's. Cross the way."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:35 am

"Sol? What do I feel like I've heard...never mind. I thank you."
Jyrus wastes no time to find this guild and find out who was really calling to him.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 am

"Thank you that is most helpful." She says relaxing a bit this new land making her on edge as she turns and heads for the guild keeping that weapon's shop in mind.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:58 am

The quiet cloaked Noivern has already made it there, leaving as soon as she heard what it looked like. She seems to wait, looking up at the gem.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:18 am

The young mage is the last to arrive, mostly caught up by saying his good-byes to Sol like a sweet little kid would. He stops just shy of standing near the others, somewhat perplexed by the building before him.
"Whoa...I didn't know they could be so big..." He wonders aloud.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:05 am

As they enter, a Delphic looks up from a box she is in.
Delpho Lady-"Sorry we aren't open yet, try again next week." She says going back into the box, tossing things like lamps and books from it. As if searching for something.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:16 am

He steps over, and kneels down on his knees.
"Ma'am, do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:43 am

"I'm afraid I was kind of led here miss." She says as she looks around the guild interested in the building and the age of it.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:55 am

She pops up out of the box that's behind them.
Delphox Lady-"no I don't? Who led you here? This place isn't opening for a few days. Oh, you guys are soul hunters. Shoo, place isn't open." She says diving back into the box and throwing more things out.
"Did the voice sound feminine but masculine? Could have been Kagomai..."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:58 am

"I I'm not sure I didn't really give the gender much thought...." She says upset that she didn't pay attention to this tiny detail. "I assumed it had something to do with my guardian though I know it wasn't her voice."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Delphox Lady-"Names Dez or Zalia. Whomever is in control...probably was Kagomai. They usually pop up around this time if something big is happening." She pops up from a box on the nearby shelf.
"You'd think God would have better things to do that'll pester us." She dives back down.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:05 pm

The Noivern crosses her arms, seeming a bit annoyed at the fact she was summoned to the unopened guild.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:14 pm

"Wait God? You're saying that was the voice we heard? Why would they want us to come here? It's nice to meet you though." She says giving a small bow. "My name is Serena."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:28 pm

The Archeops seems a little confused, pondering if such a divine entity actually called them all...
"Well, where are our patrons?" Maka asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:51 pm

"Gods? That kind of concept was practiced mostly by humans and a few other races. My people believe that there is no higher or lower power. That all beings share equal potential."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Dez-"Kagomai called me and my friends and ...screw it, I'm calling it a her. She never showed up until we finished killing a big monster to give us some words of wisdom or something. I'm sure if she called on you four, something bigs going to happen around you all. So I'd suggest sticking together...aha! Found it!" She holds up a chewed up twig."-and tell that to the omnipotent being that tends to appear at random...well, if you guys were summoned, then go ahead and stay in the rooms on the third floor."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:06 pm

The cloaked Noivern is already heading that way without a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next