The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Soul Hunter RP Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Hunter RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Alright, here you go. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:40 am

Well, we can do future or a complete reboot.

The world is named Cassimia.

There are five regions, one in each direction and the one in the center named Elusyian.

Snow to the north, Forests to the east, desserts to the south, oceans to the West.
----
THEN, there's the four other nations:

Elusyian at the Center, ruled by a king, the American/British nation.

The Russian like nation that borders Elusyian to the North Called Hserem[Three Rulers]

The Japanese style nation to West called Xingia(across the oceans)[One Emporer]

The Egyptian Style settlers to the far south named Aku'thran(think Red guards from ES series)[One King]

And finally the tech savvy people of Aslyia(Awe-sly-uh) to the East[Democratic, usually there is one Elected representative]
-----
Elusyian City: The big stop and gathering point for traders from all over the world. Incredibly large sity(a few miles across in diameter.) Has four districts(Lower class to High class as well as the trading districts). There's one Massive sword that sticks up at an angle in the very center of the city. It goes up several miles to a hilt. It snows in the winter, hot in the summer, cool in the fall and spring. Militia: Knights. Age of Adulthood: 16

Elusyian Region
North: Nasmian Mountain Range. A very cold and unforgiving range of snowdrift.
East: Everian Forests. A vast expanse of trees and lakes.
South: The Dead Dunes and the Sand Sea(an endless ocean of sand. The sand des filled with Sand creatures and wild life. The dead dunes a more livable place)
West: Nersoa Seas: Filled with an abundance of sea creatures and scary monsters.

There's not to say there isn't more, this is just the basic overview of the world. There's villages and towns here and there scattered in the world.
-----

Cassimia is in a hybrid state. Where it's medieval, but with spots of technology here and there.(I.E.: Trains, engines, plumbing, weapon combos) all based around magic.
This world being more focused on its use rather than taking a science path that Earth took. One Blue sun and two moons

Aslyian people are always tinkering with things, and are far ahead in their time(think Dwemmer). The people here are Anthropormorphic Pokemon.

Key phrases:

Heart(The soul of a person and the light that is housed within)

Reborn/Soul hunter: the reincarnated soul of a human who had died tragically or too early in their former life. Born with the gift to pull the soul of any being. (Reborns are Usually humans who have no evil in their hearts)

Soul Yank: The key ability of a Soul Hunter. Their hand glows a deep blue before its plunged into the body of the target, grabbing the soul of the being. (This more commonly being Dark Souls.

Dark soul: a tainted and evil soul that has been corrupted by darkness in the void.

Void: The place the soul goes to when a person dies. More often then not, s guardian or angel will take souls and guide them to the right place, but at the bottom of the void is an inky black darkness that consumed and destroys the soul. The conscious dragged to the Expanse(See "The Forgotten"for more details.

Guardian: a celestial being taking the form of legendary Pokemon. Ones who guide future soul hunters to their new homes. They watch over their reborns throughout their entire lives.

Pendant: A crystal pendant that absorbs dsrk souls

-----------------------------
So, that being said.
Name:
Species: Pogemans of any kind(sept legends)
Bio: Simple life bio. Before and after. Basic weaponry and skills(magic or Melee or mix)
Bologna: ?

Last edited by Foxionas on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 2:01 am

We could do one that takes place in a different part of the world.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 2:49 am

SO what's the deal? Humans that turned into Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:48 am

Dun

Updated my original post
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Name: Marcia 'Cia' the Ace
Species: Noivern
Bio: Was once a renown scout, fast and deadly. Being reborn as a female, however, was very confusing to say the least. Cia has been responsible for taking in bounties, and eliminating her foes with skill and precision. After being reborn, she continued her work, but became moreso a professional assassin for hire. However, after becoming somewhat infamous in certain areas, she's lied low, wondering if any of the local gangs would take her in.
Weapons: She wields a single dagger, which she only uses to secure the kill. Being a Noivern, she has learned to emit ultra high frequency waves to daze a foe without it being heard by others, making her targets much easier foes to deal with.
Appearance: Like many noiverns, she has jet black skin with purple highlights. She has deep green eyes and wears a simple yet concealing cloak when in public, though her ears are harder to hide. To keep quiet, she doesn't carry much nor does she wear jewerly, shoes, gloves, or a belt.
Bologna: The Jalapeno kind

Last edited by Glai on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Name: Serena Akiyama
Species: Sylveon
Bio: Trying something different this time.
Past life: She lived back towards the 1300s. Anyway she was married off by her family to a older man for a cow. However the time that she lived in was filled with unrest and some rebels rose up against the royals and she helped support them without her husband who was abusive knowledge. However the rebellion proved unsuccessful and many of the rebels herself included were killed.

Current Life: She's upper middle class living in a decent size house with a large family. Serena looks pretty sweet and harmless but she has interests in fighting and history of wars. Thanks to her family's money she's been able to get fighting lessons.  

Weapons: She's mixed between magic and weapons. Serena favors mostly lighter easy to hide weapons. She's also adapt at using a bow and loves to combine magic with her arrows when she uses it. Though her most dangerous weapon for any nonmonsters is her beauty. She'll catch you off guard and disarm you before you know what's happened.

Bologna: Cake
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Name: Makaius Merkabah

Species: Archeops

Bio: A young boy barely turned 14 in the lands of Aku'thran, he has always shown incredible balance with the earth, borrowing from its magic to protect a little rinky-dinky town that he's lived in. Sought after as both a healer of afflictions and a vanguard against evil spirits, he has finally decided to travel over the Dead Dunes and to the big city, in an effort to further his magical training.

In his previous life, he lived in a world much like ours, as a simple priest. A good, and through holy man, although tragically cut short on a sinking ship famous for crashing into an iceberg. He was among the many to die of frostbite, staring into the cold, empty night sky above.

Weapons and Skills: He has a simple metal staff with a large focusing crystal at the end of it, blue in color. Along with good healing magics, he also knows a little bit of offensive magic, the strongest of which is only a mid-level earth spell; the rest are all very basic control of elements such as fire, ice, and thunder. He houses the 'speedy wizard' type of talents, being rather agile and good at dodging, but what he can't dodge will probably take him down in mere moments due to terrible stamina.

In the most extreme conditions, however, he can focus all of his daily magical energies into a flurry of spells, able to double-cast either all his basic offensive or defensive magic one after the other, before finishing it off with a spell usually beyond his control. This, of course, would KO the boy right afterwards because of the emotional and magical strain on his body.

Bologna: The kind with cheese in it. Then I throw it away, because bologna is terrible now.

Last edited by Willpower on Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Name: Jyrus Thel'un
Species: Typhlosion

Bio:
Past life: Jyrus is actually and odd exception to what Soul Hunters are. For he is not even human, he has had frequent contact with them though. In the year 27XX, humans have finally joined the galactic community and despite initial tensions with them and the other races, humans now live a mostly peaceful and successful life among the stars...but this isn't about them. Jyrus is a member of tribal yet very advanced race known as the Jhia. They are large but nimble creatures who are the military might of the galaxy. They were the first to find the humans and expecting an invasion, attacked them, but all things were resolved peacefully in the end. Jyrus himself was a brand new but highly trained security guard at the galactic capital but for his race, a security guard isn't exactly a mall cop job. They are more like SWAT forces and sometime royal guardish. Though like mentioned before, things were normally peaceful there was always some trouble here and there. This time was a bit more dire as a group consisting of a few races including humans were planning to cause panic at the capital and find a way to seize control. Jyrus and a few of his partners and closest friends were sent to investigate. This group they were after was small but highly skilled and together they were planning to assassinate the leaders of other races who happened to be meeting together. Eventually this led to a long destructive battle between Jyrus's group and the would be assassins. Jyrus faced off against the leader of the group and their duel ended explosively, quite literally but the job was done. Jyrus died half an hour later from his injuries but knew that he had succeeded.

Current Life: Jyrus felt his spirit being pulled somewhere and heard a voice telling him that he was needed and though he did not know it, this being was Palkia.
Years later, although Jyrus laments leaving what he was, he had to move on. He was reborn in Xingia but moved to Aku'thran was he was of age, preferring the desert heat. He tried to continue was he was and enlisted in the guard and gained a nice reputation for the couple of years that he was there. Being used to the bigger city life from his past life he soon left for the biggest city in the land, where he would no doubt be able to secure another guard job there...unless something else comes up.

Weapons and Skills: Jyrus is able to use several weapons as required by his line of work but doesn't own one himself preferring to use his own skills to fight. He is very proficient at flame magic but isn't a spell slinger, using his magic to augment is body for offensive and defensive purposes being a decent all around melee fighter. True to his alien roots he is able to substitute his flames for thermal plasma which is his preferred "element".

Appearance: He is indeed a Typhlosion now and while his back keeps the same color as a regular Typhlosion the rest of his body is a very light green. His eyes are golden and the flames on his back are replaced with green thermal plasma. He is also just a bit larger than the average joes of his race a bit bulkier due his more physically demanding line of work

Last edited by Guy117 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Alright, before we begin, any questions at all about the world and the back story?@
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Just for everyone else's sake explain what level of tech each place has?
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:22 pm

It's stated in the big ass info thing I made
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Yeah. It kind of is.

I just noticed I made a whole new universe just as backstory for my character even though it may never be used. UNLESS EPIC PLOT TWIST WHERE THEY GO BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL LIVES
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:27 pm

^No
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Yeah I know =( but it's k.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:09 pm

I'll have to divulge later more into Maka's previous life since I didn't include a single darn thing about it. Other than that, I think I'm good?
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:33 am

Then let's start?
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:09 am

As a twist of fate would have it, the four of them step off the trains at the same time. The city of Elusyian massive and overwhelming compared to their home towns. People rush about, going about their business, others are walking by carrying weapons and armor.
??-"Good you are here, come to the guild." Calls out a voice inside their heads.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:20 am

"Guild..." Cia utters quietly. The thin, and cloaked Noivern steps out, her steps quiet, as she looks around the chaos of passersby attempting to locate the guild.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:53 am

Serena looks around as she steps off the city being different then the one she came from but sighs and trys to get her bearings. "Guild huh?" She mutters under her breath. "Finding that in this city is going to be hard."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Jyrus smiles upon seeing the city, bringing a sense a familiarity he hasn't felt in years but it is broken by a certain voice.
I don't think I've taken enough hits in the head to be just hearing things...
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:37 pm

The building is hidden in the sea of people and well, other buildings. Of course, what makes it worse is that the language isn't the same as the one from their home regions.
??-"Go North. Find the big building with crystal on the front."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:10 pm

"Thank you mysterious voice." She says with a sigh used to the strangeness. Turning she looks up to the north trying to spot a big building. Though from her spot she can't so with a sigh she heads up the street ignoring any glances sent her way as she scans the buildings for one with a crystal.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Cia slips her way through the crowd, attempting to locate the building as well.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 6:11 pm

A younger boy is attempting to wade through the crowd, having trouble making it through the flood of adults since he's carrying a large staff, almost taller than himself, and not exactly willing to push his way through the crowd, opting to meekly go in whatever direction the people go until he can get free. He's pondering the mysterious voice he heard though, debating if its a good idea to check out this building that was mentioned...Straightening up his baggier clothing, more suited for warmer weather than this, he marches forward, keeping quiet as he eventually escapes the commuting citizens and workers of Elusyian. Finally, the Archeops can stop and catch his breath, standing around in an open plaza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Hunter RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next