The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 Vote_b14Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 Vote_b15Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 Vote_b14Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 Vote_b15Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe

Go down 
+2
HopefulJoe
NachtOwl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MrPopo

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm

"GET THOSE GUNDAMS OUT OF HERE!! MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" The ZAFT carriers began firing up their engines, might be a good idea to disable them before they get off the ground.
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Shifting his attention once more he fires upon the three mobile suits before he shifts his position. As he shifts the position he takes fire from a couple of mobile suits. One of them surges towards him aiming to catch him in close quarters.
"Could you get the guy coming for me, I don't shoot well with blades in my face.
Then he notices the carriers getting off the ground.
Oh no you don't!
He takes moving shots at the engines, or at least the thrusters.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Pax saw his new allies predicament and formulated a strategy. He jumped into the air with some help from his thrusters did a back flip and landed on the mobile suit that was engaging the admittedly smaller Gundam. thus knocking the mobile suit he landed upon on its back. he then using his Bo staff smashed the mobile suits head rendering its vision useless. but that didn't stop it from swinging its blade wildly causing some damage to Wukongs thrusters. "well i ain't doing that again"
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Luckily, Rangvald's moving shots hit their marks and left the ZAFT carriers grounded. Guess Zeon didn't anticipate this because they hadn't brought any carriers of their own. So as of now, the ZAFT and Zeon forces were stranded, but they wouldn't give up without a fight.

However, there was another blip on the radar heading towards the battlefield that both pilots neglected to notice. And it was moving at an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:15 pm

MrPopo wrote:

"Quatre here!  If you are hearing this, you guys have started up those mobile suits by now.  Great!  We really could use your help out here.  ZAFT and Zeon are swarming out here!  And it's taking everything we have to try and hold them off.  I've sent you the coordinates of our locations.  We're all trying to clear a path to the White Base for you.  Captain Noa will be your commanding officer for a while.  So hop to it!  The rest of us will keep things tidy out here.  Winner out!"

It was a lot to take in, but Skyler knew that she had to do something in order for the colony to be safe.  She usually wouldn't trust so easily, but the lengths these people were going to ensure that they got out, who wouldn't trust them.  Plus, it was the pilots from all the stories.  She would finally be able to meet some of them!  That's an opportunity she just can't pass up!  

She turned her Gundam to Cy's mobile suit.  

"I agree, let's get out of here.  Let's try not to damage these on the way out huh?" Sky said with a smile "By the way, the name is Skyler.  Skyler Thorne."

A slight nod from the other girl's mobile suit - she was finally getting used to moving it around.
"Cyrille Lantos. Just call me Cy." she replies, before looking towards the exit. She sincerely hoped she wouldn't regret her next statement...
"Well... they said they needed our help. Let's see what these things can do, eh?"
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:32 pm

MrPopo wrote:
As Elh made her way down the hall, she was stopped and given a letter.  Apparently, the Le Creuset Team minus, Athurn Zala would be stationed at the ZAFT base in Sydney for a while.  It was just a heads-up in case she was picked up by Le Creuset whilst she was staying at Sydney.

(For Christen)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, allow me." Skyler turned her suit towards the door and used its hands to grab ahold of it. She pried the door apart and was immediately met with smoke from an explosion. She pulled it apart enough to allow both mobile suits to fit through the seal. She surveyed the field on her radar and found that most of the mobile suits in the colony itself had been taken care of by that Grim Reaper-like mobile suit already, so no need to help in here unless called for. The suits on the outside of the colony however were swarming. It would take some effort to get all of them away from the colony. But with the suits that these two women have, they'll be able to do it. Along with the 4 Gundam pilots fighting outside.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilVash
MrEvilVash

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Varci needed help if was going to steal the suit.  The gate post wasn't helping him at all.  He was at his post when the commanding officer approached him.  A sense of urgency was in his expression.

"You are coming with me solider." The officer ordered.

"Yes sir." Varci replied.

"You are being transferred to pilot training.  We are losing a lot of pilots to the Federation forces.  My superiors believe you have potential. I say you have no more potential then a maggot."

"Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Pax then rushes the other mobile suit firing on his friend spinning his bow staff to create as big a shield as possible. upon reaching the new suit he hits the mobiles suits shoulder joint causing the arm holding the gun to droop making it useless.
pax notices the carrier lowering with smoke from its engines and say's "good shot"
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 am

Elh accepted the note, taking a deep breath as she read it and heading back to where her Gundam was, along with all of the... remains. She walked with her head held high, her face showing no sign of any emotion as she made it to the hangar where her mobile suit was kept. She retrieved what was left of her friends, sadly gazing at each artifact, each covered with the blood of her friends. Most of them were pieces of their suits or Gundams, but one of the artifacts was far more brutal than just a piece of a Mobile Suits wing or a piece of a pilot's suit or a pilots helmet. She cringed when her gaze fell upon the hand, instantly closing the bag that she had put everything in, borderline hyperventilating and nearly fainting as she swooned, falling to her knees.
She had never taken well to blood and violence. And when such gore was involved, she always felt ill. And this being what was left of her friends only made the sick feeling that much worse. After she had managed to calm herself and regain her composure, she stood, keeping her breathing as even as possible as she headed towards an area near the center of the ship, bloody bag in hand. When she found the room she was looking for, she inhaled deeply and slowly, preparing herself to enter the crematorium. It was for the best. She would always have them with her once she burned what was left and made the ashes into charms for her necklace, just as her parents were always with her, the necklace having been their final gift to her before they left and were killed. She would never be alone, not if they were always on her person.
Once she had cremated the remains, she carefully gathered the ashes, mixing them into separate bowls depending on who they belonged to, mixing water and other miscellaneous things with them, such as powdered minerals. Once she had turned them into clay, she made small charms with them, throwing them back into the burner that they had only just gotten out of, in order to make them solid again. As they baked, she found herself gazing back at the note that was given to her earlier.
"...Sydney, huh...?" she murmured to herself, smiling faintly. This was the chance for a new beginning for her. Hopefully, this time, the story that unfolded itself before her would be far less painful.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Cyrille thought briefly about cracking her knuckles for dramatic effect, but realizes her mobile suit might do the same - and she didn't know if that was a good idea or not. Also checking her radar, she analyzes the situation silently before finally speaking up.
"Looks like they need our help a little farther out there. Let's hurry on over," Cy suggests, already making her way out. She normally wasn't this bold, but there was no time to waste.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:14 pm

MrEvilVash wrote:
Varci needed help if was going to steal the suit.  The gate post wasn't helping him at all.  He was at his post when the commanding officer approached him.  A sense of urgency was in his expression.

"You are coming with me solider." The officer ordered.

"Yes sir." Varci replied.

"You are being transferred to pilot training.  We are losing a lot of pilots to the Federation forces.  My superiors believe you have potential. I say you have no more potential then a maggot."

"Yes sir."

Varci couldn't help but look at the Jegan as he went past it again. The suit itself isn't the best, but for what it was, it was a well-made suit. Hopefully he could get it without any trouble. But he needs to learn how to pilot the suit. So stealing it right away won't be the best idea. He'll have to stay as a soldier for a while, and hopefully take the suit when he is ready.

For Vash:

Lucylyles wrote:
Elh accepted the note, taking a deep breath as she read it and heading back to where her Gundam was, along with all of the... remains. She walked with her head held high, her face showing no sign of any emotion as she made it to the hangar where her mobile suit was kept. She retrieved what was left of her friends, sadly gazing at each artifact, each covered with the blood of her friends. Most of them were pieces of their suits or Gundams, but one of the artifacts was far more brutal than just a piece of a Mobile Suits wing or a piece of a pilot's suit or a pilots helmet. She cringed when her gaze fell upon the hand, instantly closing the bag that she had put everything in, borderline hyperventilating and nearly fainting as she swooned, falling to her knees.
She had never taken well to blood and violence. And when such gore was involved, she always felt ill. And this being what was left of her friends only made the sick feeling that much worse. After she had managed to calm herself and regain her composure, she stood, keeping her breathing as even as possible as she headed towards an area near the center of the ship, bloody bag in hand. When she found the room she was looking for, she inhaled deeply and slowly, preparing herself to enter the crematorium. It was for the best. She would always have them with her once she burned what was left and made the ashes into charms for her necklace, just as her parents were always with her, the necklace having been their final gift to her before they left and were killed. She would never be alone, not if they were always on her person.
Once she had cremated the remains, she carefully gathered the ashes, mixing them into separate bowls depending on who they belonged to, mixing water and other miscellaneous things with them, such as powdered minerals. Once she had turned them into clay, she made small charms with them, throwing them back into the burner that they had only just gotten out of, in order to make them solid again. As they baked, she found herself gazing back at the note that was given to her earlier.
"...Sydney, huh...?" she murmured to herself, smiling faintly. This was the chance for a new beginning for her. Hopefully, this time, the story that unfolded itself before her would be far less painful.

Elh has heard of the Le Creuset team before, but the fact that she might actually be able to meet Rau Le Creuset is an honor. Maybe he asked for her specifically. Or maybe he just wanted a chance to meet her. Who knows what he has planned?

Shay wrote:
Cyrille thought briefly about cracking her knuckles for dramatic effect, but realizes her mobile suit might do the same - and she didn't know if that was a good idea or not. Also checking her radar, she analyzes the situation silently before finally speaking up.
"Looks like they need our help a little farther out there. Let's hurry on over," Cy suggests, already making her way out. She normally wasn't this bold, but there was no time to waste.

Skyler followed Cyrille out of the colony. As they both began to exit, they got a signal from a comms channel. Quatre was coming back into contact.

"Hey there you two. Great to see you out in the field. Heero needs some help over on the left flank, maybe one of you could give him a hand. I'll need some help here in the middle if you could as well, I think that Sinanju Stein would be better suited to cover fire, but it's up to you."

"I'll give the Wing Zero a hand, Cy you should head over to Quatre and help him out. We'll be able to get to the White Base if we clear a path to the middle and left. Got it? By the way, the name is Skyler"

"Nice to meet you Skyler. Oh, there are a few weapons meant for your mobile suits on the White Base. It was hard to get ahold of them, but they should prove useful later. That beam rifle your Gundam has is too weak to have any real damage Skyler, so we'll see about getting you a more powerful gun. Good luck you two!" The comms went dead.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilVash
MrEvilVash

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Varci walked down the hall with the officer they came up to a office. The door was open and Varci walked into the office the officer closed the door behind Varci.

"Sit down son." the general said.

"Yes sir" Varci replied.

"I am general Marston as you very well know we have lost a quite a few too many pilots to the Federation forces.  So i have recruited you and some other various soldiers so dont go thinking you are special.      
You will endure a very rigorous training program to teach you how to pilot the suit.  We will teach you how to fight how to react to every situation and most importantly we will teach you how to survive.  Your training begins at 0800 tomorrow understood."

"Yes sir. I wont let you down."

"I sure as hope you don't solider you are dismissed."

"Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3