The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion Vote_b14Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion Vote_b15Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion Vote_b14Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion Vote_b15Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
MrPopo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:14 pm

OK, so I had an idea and I discussed this with some people on a Skype call last night.  I'm unsure how many of you have watched the Gundam anime series, but I wanted to run an RP combining the many Gundam universes into one big universe.  
Basically, as in any Gundam series, there are going to be 1-5 main characters (If a dice-roll is implemented into the site like I asked Amanda, it will be easy to assign the main characters).  This(these) main character(s) will have the super experimental Gundam Mobile Suits.  Gundam, are made from Gundanium Alloy, a very tough metal that normal bullets can not penetrate.  
Typically, there are two factions besides the characters themselves, and the characters will have a choice as to whether they join one or the other, or to remain neutral, and only do the missions they've been assigned previously (such as in Gundam Wing).  The list of factions in each century include:

Universal Century
Earth Federation
Titans
Londo Bell
League Militaire

Anti-Earth Federation movements
Anti Earth Union Group (AEUG)
Karaba
Mafty Navilles Eri

Principality of Zeon

Crossbone Vanguard

Jupiter Empire

Zanscare Empire

Future Century
United Colonies Federation

Shuffle Alliance

Devil Gundam Corps

After Colony
The Gundam Pilots

United Earth Sphere Alliance

Romefeller Foundation

Organization of the Zodiac

Sanc Kingdom

White Fang

Earth Sphere Unified Nation

Preventers

Barton Foundation

Mariemaia Army

After War

Space Revolutionary Army

United Nations Earth

Correct Century

Moon Race

Earth Militia

Cosmic Era
Earth Alliance

Atlantic Federation
Eurasian Federation
Republic of East Asia
South Africa Union
OMNI Enforcer
Blue Cosmos/LOGOS
Phantom Pain

PLANT
ZAFT

PLANT-aligned nations
United States of South America
Oceania Union
African Community

Neutral nations
United Emirates of Orb (Orb Union)
Kingdom of Scandinavia
Equatorial Union

Independent factions
Clyne Faction
Three Ship Alliance
Terminal

Amno Domini

Celestial Being
Fereshte

Earth Sphere Federation
Union of Solar Energy and Free Nations
Advanced European Union
Human Reform League
A-Laws

Anti-Earth Sphere Federation Movements
Katharon
ESF Coup d'état Faction
United Nations

Advanced Generation
Earth Federation
Vagan
Bisidian

Get full information on each faction here: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Gundam_Wiki:Factions
Spoiler:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam

Read up on everything Gundam related here.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Weapons

And here are all the mobile suits/armors in the Gundam Universe

Anyway, if you decide to choose a faction another dice roll will be implemented to choose your rank.  Before character sheets are posted, I would like them to be PM'd to me so that I may look over them all.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

YAY I HAVE A THREAD

Last edited by MrPopo on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:39 pm

I personally approve of this.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:40 pm

i know like two of them personally so why not
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Alright here is the test roll for the dice. This is how main characters and other things will be decided. I'll edit once I see my roll.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:04 pm

The member 'MrPopo' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'Test Die (6)' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Test Die (6)' : 1
Back to top Go down
mattthekillerx
mattthekillerx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello im finally on here again lol XP but either way yeah im interested in this as well i just gotta make time to post on running wild again and get started up on that plus i could possibly do this as well
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Okay, try the dice now.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Here's the second test.

OK, after the dice roll test, here is how it is going to work. The main characters will be chosen by rolling two 100 sided dice. If the number of the die results adds to a number divisible by 10 (evenly mind you, no decimals). If the number that comes out is a multiple of 10, you get to be a main character. There will be up to 5 main characters as it is easier that way. If you choose to join a faction, I'll explain how that dice roll will work in a different post. You also have to tell me which century your faction comes from, so I can put together a list of the mobile suits from that century.

Last edited by MrPopo on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiceRoll
RNG Incarnate
DiceRoll

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:44 pm

The member 'MrPopo' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'Hundred Sided Die' : 20

--------------------------------

#2 'Hundred Sided Die' : 83
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Also, if you don't feel the need to want to create your own mobile suit for the sake of this RP, I will be providing an entire list of all the known mobile suits in the Gundam Universe. That way, we can use existing mobile suits, but I will be making you dice roll for certain ones as they are extremely OP. (Examples are: the Wing Gundam Zero, the Gundam Unicorn, the Gundam Double X, and the Gundam Epyon) Those are only a few of the more OP ones. To see the rest of them, click on this link: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Weapons

The link will also be posted in the first post so it's easier to get to
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:40 pm

I am joining this.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Here is the character sheet.  Have at it everyone.   NewTypes/Cyber NewTypes, and Coordinators will be chosen at random by me.  I will do a seperate dice roll so I know the result only.  Once you know, I will ask you to edit your post for your charcter stats

Character Template

Name: (this is pretty self explanatory)

Faction: (if not associated with one, simply put N/A or Gundam Pilot)

Faction Rank: (if applicable)

Appearance: (in general if there anything we need to know about how you look put it here)

Talents: (if there is anything you can do that you would like us to know about here is where that goes)

Personality: (basically how do you act)

History: (if you want us to know your past and stuff)

Items: (things that you carry around with you that might be important) (basically weapons as well)

Character Stats: (If Human, 150 points to spend, if NewType or Cyber NewType 250 points, if Coordinator 450)

Strength: /150

Intelligence: /150

Speed: /150

Reaction:  /250

Endurance: /150

Mobile Suit Template (Most of this template is used to create your own mobile suit.  If you are choosing a mobile suit, ignore most of this sheet as the stats for the mobile suit will be automatically added as they are unchangeable)

Suit Name:

Height of Suit: (at minimum 7m and at maximum 25.  that's if being created)

Suit Appearance:

Weapons:

Stats  (Across Fight, Shot, Defense, Mobility, Armor, and Thrusters you have 3000  points to spend. If made of Gundanium alloy, automatic +200 Armor.  Will roll for Gundanium Alloy. In the event of Coordinator, with gundanium alloy, automatic +300 Armo because of Phase Shift Armor)

Fight: /400

Shot:  /400

Defense: /400

Armor: /7000

Mobility: /400

Thrusters: /700

Last edited by MrPopo on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 am

Character Template

Name: Elh

Faction: ZAFT

Appearance:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/111/0/e/anime_girl_with_black_hair__vector__by_blue_rika-d4x4wc1.png

Long black hair with bangs. Blue/Green (Teel) eyes. Pale skin. Wears boyish clothes and a dragon key pendant. Rather short.

Talents: Being Sarcastic, playing chess, getting along with kids and animals (weird, yes, but she likes them) and unintentionally (or is it unintentional?) using her feminine wiles to get information. A LOT. Also, she is very talented at tripping over nothing and running into things, then blaming it on others and saying that she did trip over something and that the walls and stuff jumped out of nowhere to attack her.

Personality: Somewhat vain and rather sarcastic. Only comes to others’ aid when they really need it on the battlefield, or, when out of battle, when others give her offerings such as chocolates and breads. She generally dislikes violence, but understands the need for battle, and she dislikes bitter things. She really dislikes drama and when people say rude and mean things, regardless who or what the mean statement is made about. She is generally competitive (particularly in games like chess) and dislikes losing. She is hotheaded and stubborn, and has a somewhat short temper (most of the time) but can be patient when she needs to be (and when she's actually in a good mood).
Elh likes playing games and she likes being sarcastic and teasing to others, though she doesn't like it when others tease and are sarcastic towards her. She’s lazy and doesn’t take most things as seriously as she should, but when she is asked to do something, she does eventually get it done, and she doesn’t complain when doing what she was asked to do, even if she dislikes the task. She enjoys sweets and tea, though she doesn’t get them often. She also likes bread. She likes plants and flowers, though she doesn’t admit it, as she is very boyish.
Elh doesn’t take loss (of people and things) or defeat well.

History: Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace. Elh has lived up in space most of her life, as she is a coordinator. However, she recently descended to Earth due to a recent accident, in which all of her teammates were killed, leaving her as the only survivor. For this reason, she asked to temporarily be stationed elsewhere. Her parents died shortly after she was brought to the ZAFT base where she was raised, trained, and stationed at.

Items: Dragon key pendant (only thing left of her deceased parents that was left for her), dagger

Character Stats: (If Human, 150 points to spend, if NewType or Cyber NewType 250 points, if Coordinator 450)

Strength: 90/150

Intelligence: 115/150

Speed: 90/150

Reaction: 65/250

Endurance: 90/150

Mobile Suit Template (Most of this template is used to create your own mobile suit. If you are choosing a mobile suit, ignore most of this sheet as the stats for the mobile suit will be automatically added as they are unchangeable)

Suit Name: Rainbow Galaxy (But people always mix it up as the Galaxy Rainbow)

Height of Suit: 19 meters

Suit Appearance:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/images/i/2002/23/a/e/vector_evangelion_UNIT-01.jpg

(Slightly bulkier, more Gundumy version of this. Also, orange parts are light blue)

Weapons: Serrated knife, beam rifle, long-range shtuffs. (And a beam bow thing, for emergencies – is best with bow, second best with knife)

Stats (Across Fight, Shot, Defense, Mobility, Armor, and Thrusters you have 3000 points to spend)

Fight: 300/400

Shot: 300/400

Defense: 400/400

Armor: 1500/7000

Mobility: 400/400

Thrusters: 600/700‏

‎ Under armor, add "+500 Armor because Gundanium Alloy and Variable PS Armor"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:20 am

Bio will be edited into this post when I get the time to figure out what I'm doing.

--- Placeholder post ---
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:56 pm

CHARACTERS APPROVED (This will be edited as characters are approved)
Pax Hou (NachtOwl)
Göstav Ragnvald (HopefulJoe)
Elh (LucyLyles)
Varci (MrEvilVash)
Cyrille Lantos (Shay)

CHARACTERS AWAITING APPROVAL
None

Last edited by MrPopo on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion   Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe Discussion
Page 1 of 1