The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 Vote_b14Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 Vote_b15Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 Vote_b14Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 Vote_b15Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe

Go down 
+2
HopefulJoe
NachtOwl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HopefulJoe

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 pm

"Hmm, who else is about I wonder" Göstav inquires himself as he guns down the last Gouf.
Remaining hidden he scans the area for any signs of the others in the area.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Skyler was almost frozen at the sight of the Grim Reaper like suit that appeared in front of them.  Heero and the others?  What can that even mean?  No matter, she had to keep moving towards the factory with Cyrille.  As the two women neared the factory, various explosions sound around the colony.  Sirens are finally going off.  They finally got to the factory and before the guard at the entrance could lift a finger, Skyler shouted "HAWKEYE SENT US!" and they were let through without hesitation.  They went through the factory and down below their feet, they saw two mobile suits.  One resembled the Wing Gundam, but the color scheme was different.  It was cerulean, white, and forest green instead of the original color scheme.  Nor was it equipped with the Buster Rifle that the original Wing Gundam has.  

The next mobile suit was a Sinanju Stein.  It appeared to be in the prototype stages, because there wasn't much done to the suit, however, it did have all of it's weapons.  Just no current color scheme.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scan Rangvald completed showed no other mobile suits in the area.  It would probably be best if he reported back that his mission was a success and get the hell out of there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Pax entered, he noticed that something didn't seem right.  The room felt cold as he walked in.  Not a natural cold, an unnatural cold like he was being watched, or something bad was about to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major Toshi looked in Elh's eyes.  "Alright.  I'll see about getting you transferred to the Oceania Union.  Probably the base in Sydney," she waved her hand to dismiss Elh "One more thing before, you leave.  I know you blame me." She turned in her chair before Elh could say anything more

Last edited by MrPopo on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Cyrille looks down at the suits, pointing as she and Skyler head inside.
"I don't know what the plan is now that we're in here... but... do you think those things are our tickets away from this place?" she quietly guesses, taking a little extra time to study the Sinanju Stein. It clearly needed some work still, but... the thing was impressive. She'd never piloted a suit before, but it would certainly be worth a try if it meant using that one...
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Pax lightly shuddered and having previously gotten out of his mobile suit observed the room trying to get rid of his feeling of dread but there was no sating it.

"H- hello? masters?" he spoke loudly trying to get their attention.

he sat on the ground and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:00 am

"Dags att få fan härifrån" Rangvald muttered before getting his gundam out of there.
Moving swiftly he covers ground before opening radio communications with his current contractor, Beecha Oleg.
"Contract completed. All Zeon forces in the area destroyed" Rangvald reported with monotone voice.

(Translate: Time to leave this place.)
Back to top Go down
MrEvilVash
MrEvilVash

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:59 am

Varci had planed it all out,  he was going to steal a uniform for a zeon soldier to infiltrate the hanger.  He wait for the perfect moment to strike.  One of the soldiers walked away for a smoke.  Varci knew it was time to strike.  He sneaked up behind the soldier quickly wrapped his hand around his face and violently snapped the soldiers neck.  Varci put the uniform on and disposed the body.  All of the sudden just as he was finished another soldier walked up to him.  Varci became very nervous but he remained calm.

"Why aren't you at your post soldier!" The officer said.

The officer repeated the question.  Varci replied that he needed to take a smoke.

"Get back to your post soldier!"

"Yes Sir." Varci yelled.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Elh was silent as she turned to the door, but before she left, she muttered a small "I'm sorry." She walked through the halls with her head held high, ignoring the stares that her bloodied and battered body earned her. Her eyes were dark and sad, and she did feel a little guilty for blaming Major Toshi, but she couldn't help herself. At least her requests were accepted.
First, she would burn what was left of her friends - perhaps make a small pendant for each of them to add to her necklace. Then, she would clean herself and her Gundam up and prepare for the transfer.
This was for the best, she thought. This was the chance for a new beginning.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:53 pm

"Was wondering when those Zeon forces would be done!  Thanks for your help.  Your payment will be received within 48 hours." Beecha replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no response.  Pax should really be careful with his next move.  Something definitely wasn't right here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varci's "post" luckily enough was by the hangar the MS was in.  He looked inside and what he saw amazed him.  It was a Jegan.  Sure, it may not be as powerful as some of the Gundams he heard about in the War of the Centuries, but it was still an amazing machine.  It was currently in the color that it comes out of the factory in, but that can easily be changed.  Not only that, Zeon managed to get a hold of one.  Considering that the Jegan is an Earth Federation mobile suit.  They must have wanted it to try and mass-produce themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Elh made her way down the hall, she was stopped and given a letter.  Apparently, the Le Creuset Team minus, Athurn Zala would be stationed at the ZAFT base in Sydney for a while.  It was just a heads-up in case she was picked up by Le Creuset whilst she was staying at Sydney.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyler took a look at the two mobile suits and her eye automatically went to the Wing Gundam lookalike.  She looked at the map that was given to her, and discovered that it was actually blueprints.  The name "Gundam Hawkeye" was at the top.  She smiled to herself. "Hawkeye sent us......that smart son of a bitch..." she thought.  She turned to Cy.

"If they are our ticket out of here, let's be quick about it.  We don't want these falling into the wrongs hands now do we?" She pointed to the Hawkeye, "That one's mine."  She led Cy over to the stairs and ran down as fast as she could.  She then let go of her hand and hopped up on top of the mobile suit she had picked for herself.  She found the cockpit of the MS and entered into it.

"The controls look simple enough...I should easily be able to pilot this thing."  She looks at the blueprints and reads up on the mobile suit.  She wanted to be sure she could pilot this thing better than anyone ever would or could.

Last edited by MrPopo on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 pm

"You can't rush a job. By the way, keep an eye in that sector. I saw, unusual activity there" Ragnvald stated.
Nothing showed up on my radar and I didn't see anyone... mused in his head as he headed to his secret base checking his radar and visuals constantly for anything that would be a threat.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:47 pm

With a nod, Cy quickly takes the other suit - she had never piloted a mobile suit before, but she wasn't about to make a fool of herself in front of this stranger.
How hard could it be...?
Her confidence wavered when she actually got inside and saw all the controls. Still determined, however, she quickly starts to scan the blueprints of the suit - Cyrille had to be sure she understood this machine down to the very last detail if she wasn't going to fail miserably.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilVash
MrEvilVash

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Varci maintained his cover as a zeon guard so he could be near the hanger.  The commanding officer had different plans.  Varci was re-stationed to a different post that was at the gate of the facility.  He was mad but followed orders to avoid blowing his cover.  He had to make a new plan to steal the suit now.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Pax continued inside the temple looking for his masters gradually getting quieter and quieter until he reached the meditation center where at least one of the masters was at anytime. what he saw scared him. what he saw was that no one was there and even more terrifying was that there was blood in the center of the floor. just blood nothing else no body, no sign of anyone having been there.

He froze shaking slightly he managed a small quiet "h-hello?" with no response.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 am

As the two women read up on the blueprints, there was a battle raging outside of the colony.  Forces from ZAFT and Zeon were in the midst of attacking, trying their hardest to get to the two mobile suits they knew were there.  Dozle Zabi lead the Zeon forces, giving commands from his Zanzibar-class mobile cruiser the Castel.  At his disposal he had pilots such as Full Frontal, and Ramba Ral who is unfamiliar with space piloting.  There were many Zaku's and other space mobile suits about.  On the opposing side you had pilots such as Heero Yuy, Quatre Raberba Winner, Trowa Barton, and Kira Yamato.  Each pilot in there own distinctive mobile suit.  The ones from all the stories.  The Wing Gundam Zero, the Gundam Sandrock, the Gundam Heavyarms, and the Strike Freedom Gundam.  All of these mobile suits, protecting this one colony.  In hopes of allowing the two mobile suits time to get out of there.  The White Base was there to collect the pilots, and to give some cover fire as well.

Skyler finally finished reading up on the blueprints to the Gundam Hawkeye, and began to start it up.  As she did, the eyes of the mobile suit flashed and the head moved up.

Spoiler:

Skyler moved the arms and grabbed ahold of the shield and beam rifle lying down next to the suit.  The shield in her left hand, the rifle in her right.  She stood the suit up.

"This mobile suit is so responsive.  I can't wait to see what it can do."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Pax neared the pool of blood on the floor, he heard a distinct click of a handgun behind him.

"Took us a while to find this place.  But I guess it makes sense for people such as yourself," a voice said from behind him "You are a Gundam pilot, and I'm going to take you prisoner now.  Put your hands where I can see 'em."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not as simple as just stealing the suit.  He had to get near it first.  He had to find the weapons, and he had destroy anything that got in his way.  Piloting the thing alone would take practice.  He would have to find the blueprints on the suit before he would anywhere.

Michael, click this:

"I hear you Rangvald, I'll keep an eye out.  Oleg out!" The communication was severed.  As Rangvald was moving towards his base, he noticed some smoke over the hills.  Maybe one of the pilots survived the attack?
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:50 am

Pax immediately froze his voice growing stern knowing the threat behind him he slowly put his hands up turned and spoke to him "where are the others?" he tried to think of a way out but the only thing he could focus on was the gun pointed at his head. he then had the idea that as he answered his question he would knock the gun out of his hand and tackle him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Noticing the other woman had already started her mobile suit, Cyrille quickly does the same. She had finished looking over the blueprints a short while ago, having been just staring in a bit of shock as she started to take in everything that was going on - outside, all the fighting. Inside, with the mobile suits... she was actually in one.
Her.
In a mobile suit.
Getting ready to leave.
So many things she'd never imagined would happen to her...

The shield she picked up - no, that she made the suit pick up - seemed a bit bulky. Maybe it had other attachments. Her suit seemed to come with a beam rifle as well, which she also managed to grab - in as careful a manner as she could muster. The suit was very easy to control, and that was great, but Cyrille was already starting to feel slightly disoriented just from the small amount of time she'd been piloting it...

"Guess it's time to get out of here while we still can..." she says, almost begrudgingly - it was disappointing to have to abruptly leave the place she called home, but if it meant not dying then it would have to do.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:27 pm

"Don't you worry about where the others are!  You won't be seeing them any time soon," He grabbed a radio from his side "This is Ensign Hashimoto, I have the last pilot, awaiting orders sir."  While he waited for a response, this would probably be the best time for Pax to strike.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Quatre here!  If you are hearing this, you guys have started up those mobile suits by now.  Great!  We really could use your help out here.  ZAFT and Zeon are swarming out here!  And it's taking everything we have to try and hold them off.  I've sent you the coordinates of our locations.  We're all trying to clear a path to the White Base for you.  Captain Noa will be your commanding officer for a while.  So hop to it!  The rest of us will keep things tidy out here.  Winner out!"

It was a lot to take in, but Skyler knew that she had to do something in order for the colony to be safe.  She usually wouldn't trust so easily, but the lengths these people were going to ensure that they got out, who wouldn't trust them.  Plus, it was the pilots from all the stories.  She would finally be able to meet some of them!  That's an opportunity she just can't pass up!  

She turned her Gundam to Cy's mobile suit.  

"I agree, let's get out of here.  Let's try not to damage these on the way out huh?" Sky said with a smile "By the way, the name is Skyler.  Skyler Thorne."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Pax quickly knocked the gun out of his hand and as it landed on the ground he proceeded to tackle his would be captor to the ground and pin'd his arm's above his head with one arm "this is gonna hurt" he muttered before head butting Hashimoto knocking him unconscious. "Ow" he said realizing how much that hurt. he then remembered that he called his commanding officer. Pax picked up the 9mm and stored it in his pocket. he then walked over to the radio and smashed it so he couldn't call for backup or tell them he surprised him.

He then ran to his mobile suit and got in. he started the suit and froze in place to to not set off any radar he then started his radar to try and see his enemies position/how many were there.
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:29 pm

"I might as well check it out." Rangvald mutters.
Observing the terrain before moving stealthily through the area towards the bellowing smoke. Tracking the smoke like a relentless, tireless hunter. As soon as he gets to a spot where he can observe the source of the smoke he takes a position with in a small stretch of trees, just large enough to hide him from sight.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Pax's radar showed about 20 to 30 Mobile Suits.  Unfortunately, it was hard to distinguish which were enemy and which were friendly.  At this range however, he should be able to tap into the communications, if only he hadn't crushed that radio.  Some of the parts may still be salvageable however.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Rangvald reaches his location, he notices a small temple in the mountains, surrounded by ZAFT and Zeon forces.  There appeared to be some advanced mobile suits there, as they look close to Rangvald's own.  They were strapped down, and ready for transport.  It wouldn't hurt to have a few extra parts lying around.  But 20-30 mobile suits would be hard to take care of for his Gundam, even though he has a speed advantage over all of them, he would get swarmed easily.  It'd be nice to have some ground support, but no one was close enough to give him any.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Pax shuddered at the thought of that many mobile suits but then he remembered that king was nearby and could provide assistance but how would he contact him. he looked around his cockpit for something he didn't use to much his radio. he then contacted king on it. "King? are you on? i might need some backup" it seems that Pax and his team aren't the only one's that use this frequency.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Pax hears nothing but static when he tried to contact King. That doesn't bode well. Maybe he should try again. The other Gundams from his team are being moved onto ZAFT carriers, he might need to move fast, otherwise those Gundams will be put into mass production.
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:53 pm

"This is Crimson Thunder reading whoever you are loud and clear. I'm nearby, looking down at a combination of ZAFT and Zeon forces... 20-30 of them. I can't take them alone. You think you could distract them as I pick them off" Rangvald mutters to the person on the other end of the radio.
As he does this he lines up a shot with one of the commanders and steadies his aim for the shot.
If me and the other gundam time this right we might get out of this unscathed. However two against this many might not go so well. Could be worse, could be much worse.
"You ready? On three!"
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Pax hear's the voice and responds "alright i am the pilot of the Wukong gundam you will know me by my ape like appearence." he then remembered something a legend from the days of old something his father once told him. the battle cry of an terrifying warrior that left dozens of enemies in his wake.

on your mark.
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:20 pm

"Thee."
"Two."
"One."
"Alright! LET'S DO THIS!"
With a pull of his beam sniper's trigger Rangvald blasted the cockpit of the leading Zeon mobile suit. Shifting rapidly to another target he fires. As the other gundam pilot rushes out, Rangvald shifts targets from the leaders to any mobile suit with longer ranged fire power.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Pax yells on his gundam's speakers to attract the enemies attention LEROOOOOOY JENKINS he then pounced on the nearest mobile suit a Zaku and using his Bo staff broke the Zaku's knee and proceeded to knock it into another nearby Zaku. he then tore off the second zaku's head and proceeded to beat both of the disabled zaku's until they exploded at which point he began to take fire from three more that had surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm

"GET THOSE GUNDAMS OUT OF HERE!! MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" The ZAFT carriers began firing up their engines, might be a good idea to disable them before they get off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next