The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Hunter RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard

Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 11:26 pm

"Oh that smells amazing." She says walking over and taking a seat at the table. Leaning forward she grabs a piece of bread and dips it into the stew before taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:11 am

Cia smiles happily. "Thank you, Maka...That makes me very happy."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:18 am

Beaming, he goes to get a bowl of soup, and dutiful brings it to the Noivern, then returns, giving everybody soup as well.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 am

Jyrus takes the bowl offered to him.
"Appreciated."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:30 am

The delphox from before is being a stalker behind the couch, staring at Maka. Her tail lashing side to side.
Pyra-"So what brought you to Elusyian?" She asks sitting down at the end of the table.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:46 am

Cia takes it, nodding in thanks. She felt a tad embarrassed by how nice Maka was towards her.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:11 am

"I came in hopes of finding a teacher to teach me some sword skills." When first looking at her you wouldn't think she'd be interested in that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:27 am

"The art of swordsplay...I might be able to teach you something." Cia comments, having been listening. "I use a dagger, but much of the swordplay is similar, apart from stabbing and reverse grip....well, if your interested."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:33 am

"Magic." Maka repeats, looking towards the Pyroar.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:32 am

Pyra-"hmm....well, you'll need money first. I'm not sure if anyone has told you, but the crystals given to you at birth absorb the evil souls that you tear out. If you turn it in to whomever your guardian is, they'll give you a reward to compensate for the trouble. You'll need a map that in that case. A magical one....I think we have one around here, I'll try and find it. These maps pinpoint the exact location of dark souls. My uncle is an excellent sword fighter. And my stalker aunt over there is a very skilled mage as well as a sword fighter. My aunt Ruby is out on a field expidition, but she's very skilled in thief and assassin skills."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:40 am

"Ah, how fortunate." Cia says. "So dark souls huh? Sounds interesting enough."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:59 am

"Oh so seems like there is someone here who could teach us all something? Would it be to much to ask that?" She turns to Cia. "I thank you for your offer but if you've mainly used a dagger you probably won't be able to teach me much."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:02 pm

"There is alot a dagger can teach you, but if you insist on a sword, perhaps what Pyra mentioned is best."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Pyra-"Donyou guys remember the void? That dark place you went too after you died...? We're any of you close enough to the abyss. That dark being lurking at the bottom...dark souls are souls who aren't fortunate enough to escape it. They get corrupted and then sent here to furth spread itself amongst the land. My aunt founded this guild to help gather Soul Hunters to recapture these Dark Souls."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 pm

"I remember. I got real close. I just accepted it but then...well you don't remember much of your baby life right?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:37 pm

"So your aunt is a master assassin of sorts?" Cia asks Pyra, curious, since Pyra mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:41 pm

"I already know the dagger." She replies. "I got close I remember they were reaching out to me and I felt negative..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:53 pm

"Ah, well that's good." Cia says, nodding, then showing Serena her dagger.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Pyra-"Yes, my aunt Ruby, she specialized in dual blades of all types. And I kinda remember some of mine...anyways...they'll be returning in a couple of days. Until then, I think there's some easier creatures just outside of the west gate."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:10 pm

"Would you like to join us then? It would be a good way to see everyone's skill and maybe find out what we need to improve on.' Serena says taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:14 pm

"I'm willing to go with you. Maka? I'd...like you to come too, if you want." Cia says.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:19 pm

"That sounds fair Serena." Maka says, standing up as he polishes off the last of his bowl o' soup; lil guy was hungry, so he was scarfing it down while they were all talking.
"I don't know how useful I'll be outside of protecting and monitoring your lives, but I'd love to tag along Miss Cia." he says to the Noivern, and his new allies.

Last edited by Willpower on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:39 pm

"Don't leave me out. If I'm going to working with all of you, I need to see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 pm

"Of course...we should all go together." She says. She seems to have opened up a bit now, and a bit happier too.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:51 pm

"Well, its settled then. Let's go see what these little monsters are all about. I just hope they aren't too powerful." ^^'
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:00 pm

"They're probably weak. They wouldn't allow anything dangerous to be so closed to the city. Travelers need to come in and out after all." She says finishing her food and drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter RP
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next