The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator

Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:33 am

Ruby arrives at the edge of town with the help of wadsworths help and quickly runs towards where the ninetales should be, with a scouter thanks to wadsworth.
Brandon is already over halfway to the city. "Where is everyone?"
Ruby- "Already in the city." She quickly replys, as she rushes towards where the conflict is.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 am

(Holding my place. Don't post, I will tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 am

Mac's sensors start to pick up a slight Spacial disturbance over the very city that is currently being destroyed
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:35 am

Alyssa growls, sensing much stronger competitors. She focuses, starting to charge a strong attack rather rapidly.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Fixus sits in his new clothes white baggy pants with a black belt black shoes with red out line his shirt is still a hoody but orange on the outside with a blue insides. Incitus on the other hand sits in a collard pink shirt with a black vest over top of it and jeans and yellow toed shoes with blue everything else. they both sit watching the T.V. in the run down apartment they managed to get from the unemployment agency there were only 51 channels so they flipping through stations.
Fixus- Wait whats that.
the channel they stopped on had a news broadcast the title read 
-monster attacks city many dead even more missing-
it looped the camera shots of buildings being destroyed and people being either crushed by buildings or vanishing from camera view. 
Fixus- oh my
Incitus- don't look 
but before he continued he spoke 
Fixus- we need to help
Incitus- are you insane you could get killed
Fixus- doesn't matter
Incitus- i don't think you heard me you could die 
Fixus- it better than sitting around here watching everything deteriorate 
Incitus- *looks around* i guess you're right lets go. do you know where the city is ?
Fixus- yeah its right here *points to a map on a wall*
Incitus- alright lets go
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Ruby has been going through the streets quickly, trying to get to the ninetales as fast as she can to stop this, meanwhile Brandon is flying there, at their current speeds, Brandon would beonly a minute behind.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 pm

(So much for Don't post. .-.)
Charis and Leo aren't far behind Ruby, being quick as they've gotten with their training.
"Charging an attack," Leo reports, sensing the increase in energy around the Ninetales before they so much as see her. His sister nods, and they both vanish from sight with their Illusions, wanting to get in close before drawing their opponent's attention. Out of seemingly nowhere, duplicates of the twins appear behind her and pounce, springing into action with Night Slash. Of course, this would only do damage for as long as she is fooled, but it'll hopefully distract her for long enough to land some real attacks.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:55 pm

The duplicates have no time to even form. She growls, splitting the attack. Some of it protects her....while the majority goes into a relatively undamaged building...but it does no damage...? Wrong. It starts to glow a faint red, then it starts to shale as the entire building is lifted right off its foundations.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 pm

a spacial void rips open over the city...
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:42 pm

An aura sphere comes right after the illusains attacked, it was sent from a nearby building, though one that hasn't been destroyed.
Brandon see's what is happening above the city. "Huh... weird." He remarks as he continues on his path.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:32 pm

a pillar of dark aura shoots from the rift and hits the ground. it creates a shockwave and makes a crater... a cloud of dust covers the area and the rift closes... there seems to be something where the pillar made contact...
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:59 am

((I don't mean to sound like a naysayer here Kenshin but Mac doesn't have any sensors beyond his lab currently))

-Tera and Pidgeot wiz past Brandon 
Tera- -As Pidgeot turns sideways Tera leaps off to the rooftop of a nearby building opposite the one Ruby was on and fires a shadow ball at Alyssa
Pidgeot- -continues on, circling around Alyssa until he was at an acceptable position, being somewhere between Ruby's position and Tera's but still being the same distance away from Alyssa, in an attempt to create a perimeter around her

Mac- "SophE I want you to get a hold of every security camera, video recorder, seismometer, anything you can find with an Internet connection and get looking at that anomaly" -He reached up and clicked a very small button on the rim of his glasses "You keep your eyes on the enemy monkey boy, let me worry about the anomaly" -as Mac finishes his sentence the rift does that "okay buddy good luck it's your problem now"
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:38 am

The building continues to rise, before coming down, right on opt of Alyssa and surronding foes.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:54 am

Charis and Leo narrowly avoid the building in time, and begin pacing around it and looking for an opening so they can attack Alyssa again. They've noticed the strange rift, however, they had a more important issue at hand still - for now.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:06 pm

As the building falls Ruby blasts in opening in it, leaping up through the hole she made, blasting another hole through it, going through the building safely, Brandon is safe as he wasn't even there yet, he arrives on scene, floating in the air, looking down on where the building is, "a kaio-ken times four might not even cut it here.."
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 pm

a pillar of aura erupts from the crater
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Tera- Took a far different route, choosing to instead leap off the building she was on and go into a nosedive. As the building Alyssa threw collided with the one Tera was standing on it caused it to tilt, becoming a perfect slope. She seized the opportunity and used a burst of psychic energy to propel herself towards it, flipping, landing feet first onto it an sliding the rest of the way down until the very end where she leaped off clearing the whole street an impacting the adjacent building on her hands and feet, then falling the rest of the way to the ground. When her feet touched she wasted not a second before tumbling as far away from the buildings as possible as the rest of the debris from the buildings fell where she had been standing, missing her by only a hair. She stood up, relatively unscathed, looked up at Alyssa, calculating her next move
Pidgeot- -Simply flew backwards a few paces and awaited his next order
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Alyssa growls, the building currently encasing her melting. (the area around herself, not the entire building.)
"Fools!" She broadcasts via telepathy, and starts to spin, quickly whipping up a whirlwind which rapidly spreads to encase the entire city area, and render flying useless.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 pm

(Is that all flight?)
Brandon lands on a near y building fearing that the winds that forming could pose a threat.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 am

a head pops up at the bottom of the building alyssa's currently occupying a female one incitus's to be precise. suppressing her power to it's lowest 50. she begins creeping around the bottom.
Incitus- I hope he's right about this.
She slowly begins the process of making energy traps next to the first of 6 structure points in the base of the building.
Incitus- ok nice and steady now don't want any unnecessary noise to attract what ever is up there.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:34 am

((All and every flight, including winged, mechanical, and whatever everyone else uses.))
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 am

((digging))
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:34 am

(Thats not flying, so. xD)
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 am

Tera- -Struggled to stay upright in the sudden wind storm, she felt Pidgeot rapidly growing nearer until he went tumbling just above her head 
Pidgeot- -His wings caught in the wind, he had little control over his direction or speed and crashed back first into a building 
Tera- -Tried to recall him but the debris of building pieces flying through the air denied any connection between him and his pokeball so instead she leapt up to him and grabbed his wing, while she attempted to close it a gust of wind caught hold of his other one and sent the two tumbling through sky. She struggled just to stay attached to him but somehow managed to get his ball off the belt and recall him, tumbling to the ground afterwards. She took a second to reorient herself after that ordeal and then released three of the other pokemon in her company, Mamoswine and Rampardos imediatly caught on to the danger and surrounded Tera using there large and heavy bodies to protect her from the storm
Tyranitar- -The hulking brute merely stood there, face in the wind enjoying the breeze, it reminded him of the frequent storms back home. There was just one thing wrong, he thought, then he lifted his arms and mustered his energy, channeling it into the nearby sand, cement and rock, it all crumbled to fine sand and was taken in by the wind, it swirled and swirled becoming thick and bringing visibility down, down to it's minimum, then he added his own strength to this monstrosity of a storm. As it raged harder than ever and increased in radius he took a deep breath and admired his work, now it was perfect

Last edited by Gruntius on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 am

The fine grit rapidly rubs against each other, the friction creating lighting bursts from within itself. Alyssa has gone silent, and shows up on no scanners...
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 am

Incitus- *gulps* i c-c-can't sense her must hurry must hurry.
Speeds up creation
Incitus- ok 5 of 6 *turns to the center of the room* (its really dark in here) ok just gotta finish gonna take me maybe five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next